X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westie
    replied
    Originally posted by nc! View Post
    Just finished subscribing to your signals with AUD/CAD disabled. Good luck to us. Send a message here when basket closes. nc!
    Oh, I subscribed today also and left the AUD/CAD ones enabled. I have them now, but at a better price than minkw. This seems good to me.

Leave a comment:

• petermatt
    replied
    Thanks for the update minkw.
    Pete

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Just finished subscribing to your signals with AUD/CAD disabled. Good luck to us. Send a message here when basket closes. nc!

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi reaper I will get around to increasing the price next year, probably jan or feb, so please don't feel pressured to sub before the end of this year, as I feel I don't want to force you into subbing,

I've sent you a pm pls check
    Last edited by minkw; 12-04-2017, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I might join before the end of the year then

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Thread is back up again! grr!! so annoying every edit and post I do get flagged as spam and needs to be reviewed, very very annoying...

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi All,

Thanks, yes ive found it, very strange as I dont know why it directs to another site,

Im going to try and edit it, however anytime I edit that first post the whole thread gets deleted and it gets flagged as spam, so the thread will probably be back up on Monday once its been approved,

This has happened 3 times so far, well now its going to be 4 times, as I tried to post a November trading update and strategy plans yesterday but the post got flagged as spam again,

I think its because I put in my website and the posts get flagged, I will try to put my website in my profile/post signature, but have not worked out how to do that yet,

Reaper, glad your thinking about joining, im planning on increasing the simpletrader cost as I didn't really do much research on what I should be charging, as the revenue from the signal is minimal in comparison to profits/fees on the master/MAM and other personal accounts, I just checked and currently I have 11 active users and 7 connected right now, however connected is usually 9 users, as its the weekend I think people get disconnected due to vps maintenance etc.

The Joe Pro strategy I like, however please consider what pairs he trades in relation to myself, as you dont want to be over exposed if we overlap, also as you can see from the closed trade history in the simpletrader site I tend to hedge the cad and aud against other pairs, this is how I booked a decent amount of pips on the cad data on Friday without sustaining additional drawdown, I also really want to trade the nzd/cad to hedge the aud/nzd however with the ongoing dd with the aud/cad im not willing to add additional risk.

Currently I think I am one of the cheapest providers, at the moment im charging $65 per month, then Nick takes $15 of that so im then left with $50, then PayPal takes their small cut as well,

The main issue is that I have one person who has signed up for 6 months at the discounted the price of $300, so you can do the maths, im receiving basically $35 per month after Nicks fees, also I cannot see the balances that people have so he could be trading a 5k account or 200k or a million dollar account!!!! and paying only $35 per month.

To the person who has signed up for 6 months at the above price, if your reading this, please dont worry the re occurring payment will be honored, however if you cancel and want to subscribe again, the price will be higher, well thats when I get around to changing the pricing options.

Anyway I will get around increasing the price probably to about $75 per month, will do this next year as I have quite a lot going on at the moment,

Apologies about all the the long post as I tend to bang on a bit, I feel its best to be open honest and speak my mind,

Best Regards,

Satang FX / minkw
    Last edited by minkw; 12-04-2017, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Originally posted by minkw View Post
    Hi reaper, the site is satangfx.com and is still up and live, the site you mentioned I don't hold that domain satanfx.com

reaper if you could please kindly advise where I have misspelt my website so I can correct,

thanks for your comment Justin, Yes I'm one of the good guys in this world of forex!
    In your first post the first link you posted takes us to the wrong page.

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    Oh lulz, my bad, I mistyped it

I'm watching you :P

As my priorities have shifted I don't have a lot of time to trade myself. Additionally, I have trouble sticking to my own MM rules so I need some time to establish a large enough fund so that I can stick to low risk, low percentage of gains but still decent absolute returns.
    As such, I'm looking at signals that can in the meantime help grow my money while I'm building up a separate fund for personal trading.

I might consider joining you on SimpleTrader at the start of the new year (maybe together with Joe Pro).
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 12-02-2017, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi reaper, the site is satangfx.com and is still up and live, the site you mentioned I don't hold that domain satanfx.com

reaper if you could please kindly advise where I have misspelt my website so I can correct,

thanks for your comment Justin, Yes I'm one of the good guys in this world of forex!
    Last edited by minkw; 12-02-2017, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    it's satangfx.com, minkw probably misspelled it.

he's one of the good guys anyway.

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    Never mind. Mistyped.
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 12-02-2017, 10:30 AM. Reason: Thought it was satanfx. It's satangfx.

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi All,

Monthly update for November, first let me address the elephant in the room, the aud cad dd is ongoing and dragging on like we are treading water, we were literally about 10 pips away from break even on Thursday, yet with cad gdp last night we have taken a few steps backwards, well to be honest we are back at the latest entry, so square one, yes this is annoying and keeps me awake at night, just when we think we can exit the basket news keeps pushing price against us, we are now back at strong support and I expect again a decent pull back or full reversal, we witnessed this over the last 7-10 days.

I know this is annoying however as advised in my previous posts I will manually cut this basket if we reach 5-6% dd, I really don't want to exceed the max historic dd,

On a positive note, for November the master achieved a gross return of 4.2% and the MAM running at 1.5 x Risk returned 5.75%, the risk multiplier does not reflect accurately as the master and MAM are with different brokers, also the MAM with BlueBerry Markets(STD) is based on slightly higher spreads than the master with IC Markets(ECN).

Even with the current draw-down we still achieved a NET EQUITY return of 2.55% on the master for November, and 4.08% for the MAM,

Last nights cad gdp worked well with the synthetic hedge, regardless of the data we would have booked pips in both directions, while the usd cad basket was closed and we gained additional pips in the correct direction, I was actually hoping we could have closed the aud cad basket instead(to take risk off), and naturally booked pips in the other direction.

Moving forwards, I will continue to hold the aud cad basket and continue to trade the aud/nzd and usd/cad,

I would like to thank all the subs and people in the MAM for your confidence,

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Best Regards,

Satang FX / minkw
    www.satangfx.com
    invest@satangfx.com
    Last edited by minkw; 12-02-2017, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi nc!,

Yes the master account with IC is on 1:500, however never in my dreams would I use that much leverage, generally 1:5 is fine, however 1:10 is pushing it a bit, that's in my eyes however, people will have different risk appetites, generally swap is not a concern as I always take that into account, for example, I am aware that people may not be receiving positive swaps on the aud/cad basket, so the aim here on my end is to break even with a very small profit, hence it should offset people with no swaps and result in a minimal amount of loss for people who might be receiving negative swaps.

I would recommend minimum leverage for followers would be 1:100 same as the MAM,

Hope that helps

Kind Regards,

Satang FX / minkw

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    I see that your master account is leveraged 1:500. What is the minimum leverage recommended. Higher leverage more swaps fees. nc!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X