Siberia signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

This week +1.48%, open orders -2.4%. Most of our DD from EURUSD orders, i think it will hit our TP(1.166-1.17~), maybe it can take some time.
    At next week i look to sell USDCAD, NZDCAD, EURCHF and buy CHFJPY, or something else, let's see at gap.

I add some funds and my master account balance now $9000+, trading lot 0.02-0.04 now.

Comment

Hi,
      This week +1.12%. We have strong support at 1.135 area and as you can see we possibly bounced from it in friday. Lets look how it move in next week.
      Anyway, if we broke this level, i have plan to close some EURUSD orders - we have plenty profit from this month and i can use it to reduce current DD and we still will have another positive month.

Comment

Hi, now i have account at Zulutrade. Do not know how their service works - they say, that all profit from my signal -60$~.
        But even with open orders my profit +640$~ and you can check it on myfxbook.
        If you like their platform - you can subscribe to my signal.

Comment

Hi

This week +1.18% and we close october with +6.46%.
          We still have some orders in DD, now -3.95% open positions.
          In monday i have plan open some new pairs with 0.02 lot

Comment

Hi, just quick update, as i maybe will not have access to internet at weekend -
            our open orders DD over 5%, main from EURUSD and also all our this week new orders still not hit target, i think i not will add new pairs at next week, we need to close current orders, hope we can close part soon, but it can take some time.

If you have questions - you can send it to me and i will answer at short time.

Comment

You made a big mistake by trading pairs like usd/try or xau/usd on zulutrade. Everyone just looks at the pips, not the real dollars... :/

Comment

Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
                You made a big mistake by trading pairs like usd/try or xau/usd on zulutrade. Everyone just looks at the pips, not the real dollars... :/
                Yes, now i remove exotic pairs from trading.

Hi, i close some orders at this week. In next weeks i will close NZD pairs and after EUR.

Comment

Hi, due bad trading result i will close signal, maybe later if i collect long term trading history i will open new signal.
                  At this moment i have 0 followers, so no one not injured.
                  Last edited by PureFx; 11-27-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

Just wanted to share how impressed I was with these predictions. Keep up the good work : )

Comment

Originally posted by PureFx View Post
                      Hi, look like my Myfxbook monitoring was broken and didnt updated, new link - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fro...ccount/2764380

At this week i opened some BTC buy orders, my target 4500-4550~
                      NZDCHF orders closed, so next is NZDCAD/EURAUD/EURNZD/BTC, maybe it's will be in next month
                      you are playing with fire, buying bitcoin. miners going bankrupt left and right, this bloodbath is far from over.

hope you are not loosing your shirt on those buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X