Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Action Master

Hello,

Ive been a long time Simpletrader follower, I even introduced SFE Price Action to ccjhuang in the old days but I got burned to much with other systems so I wanted a change. I started to take stuff intro my own hands and started using EA's. This is the result:

Simpletrader:

Myfxbook:

About myself:
    Im in the Forex business for like 4 years now, I have tried all kind of systems.
    First I traded myself but I fast realized that I have to much emotion so I followed other traders with strategies like adding to losers, Fast Scalpers with bad slippage, Grid, Martingale. Then I learned about Price Action and now after a good 1 year... I now have 4 Price Action EA's and 1 Night Scalper EA running my portfolio. I bought these EA's (4500$ Investment).
    I back tested them for weeks and spend hours and hours selecting the best pairs and settings to make sure this Portfolio is the best.
    I have permission of all the EA sellers to create my own customized signal with this so don't worry I asked them.

About the Signal:
    Price Action Master are 4 Price Action EA's and 1 Night Scalper EA (To make the nights a bit more interesting).
    This increases the chances of sustained growth and reduces exposure to a single pair or single system.
    Based on own experiences, martingale, grid, adding to losers or any other type of dangerous practices are not used here! All trades have Stoploss!
    Strategy is back & forward tested with excellent return/risk ratio. Counting on a 4-year back-test period, These back-tests can be downloaded on Simpletrader (Signal information).
    I also know these back-test results look to good to be true but I noticed in the past that they don't differ so much on live so we will see what the market brings us.

Minimum Recommended Balance:
    5000 for full functionality. Please don't use less then this because it will increase you're risk!

Minimum Leverage:
    1:500

Recommended Slippage Setting:
    I would suggest to turn this up to 5 instead of the 3 default.
    When volatility hits there can be a bit of slippage and its better not to miss any trades.

Pairs:
    AUDCAD,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,E URGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,CADJPY,
    EURUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,GBPUSD,NZDCAD,N ZDUSD.USDCAD,USDCHF.USDJPY,XAUUSD

Expected Max DD:
    1x Risk 20% (Backtest of 4 years shows 20% but I more think it will be around 25%).

WARNING:
    These kind of systems are very frustrating for the mind, This system will have many losers but the winners will make up for the losers.
    There will be weeks of no volatility and there will be weeks of stagnation but that is when you need to keep calm and believe in the system.
    Believe me you're mind will tell you this system is broken (I've been there), You will want to remove the signal but that will be the moment when the market will breakout).

PRICING:
    I recommend to take the 6 month or 12 month subscription.
    Its way cheaper and you cant judge this system on 1 month. This is a system that you don't need to watch over, just let it do its thing and u will see profit over time.

Please make sure you set the risk multiplier properly!
    Last edited by Tripzor; 05-04-2018, 05:14 PM.

Backtests

- POSTPONED

The month december is not correct because some tests I made in begin december and the last ones I just finished end December.
    Well anyway, I look forward for my live results
    Last edited by Tripzor; 05-10-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

pa always peak my interest.

where can i see the backtest you mentioned ???

Comment

I subscribed to SFE PA in early August 2017. Expected it to continue it's upward march, went 1:1 risk setting. After nearly six months I'm still down 15 grand and 500 in fees. Almost at the quitting stage with SFE PA. Funny how PA based EA's do great privately and the with public exposure they simply fail...There was once a PA based EA called "forex growth bot"...the way it peaked and then went negative in equity is an indication how PA based ea's suddenly start losing their mojo... unfortunately there too I happened to have joined at the peak for the ride down...sigh...just my luck...I am wondering if SFE PA has also had it's fun in the sun...even after so much back testing and forward testing they still fail....anyway will keep watching your EA. At this point my question to you is how dynamically can your EA adapt to changed market conditions? Obviously SFE PA is failing because the volatility isn't carrying through...which it should learn to adapt to and start taking profits earlier before they turn into losses??...

Comment

Comment

The market has been unfavourable in the last few months but it will all be worth the wait when volatility returns. If you follow my thread you would know I have actually increased the risk to 200% Autolot high risk on my personal account in the belief that we should see some significant price action / breakout very soon. Perhaps the NFP tonight will just be the catalyst that we need.
            Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-05-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post
              pa always peak my interest.

where can i see the backtest you mentioned ???
              I added them in the first topic. You also could have found them on the Signal page on Simpletrader.
              If you go to Signal Information and you scroll down there are 4 pdf files attached.

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
              The market has been unfavourable in the last few months but it will all be worth the wait when volatility returns. If you follow my thread you would know I have actually increased the risk to 200% Autolot high risk on my personal account in the belief that we should see some significant price action / breakout very soon. Perhaps the NFP tonight will just be the catalyst that we need.
              Yea its been quiet, I think all volatility is going to Crypto Currencies .
              Also there is an ea in the portfolio that does not need the volatility,
              There is 1 strategy in the ea that needs Volatility but the other one in the same ea is trading the trend (what we see now) what makes the equity curve really smooth.
              Its ready and just going to leave this thing running and will look at it as my savings.
              For the moment I bought some Crypto currencies to have some fun with because watching these markets is boring

Last edited by Tripzor; 01-06-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

About myself:
                Im in the Forex business for like 4 years now, I have tried all kind of systems.
                First I traded myself but I fast realized that I have to much emotion so I followed other traders with strategies like adding to losers, Scalpers, Night scalpers with bad slippage and spreads, I have tried Grid, Martingale, you name it and I tried it but then I tried Price Action and now after a good 1 year .......................

i cant find the 1 year old account ?

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh
                  About myself:
                  First I traded myself but I fast realized that I have to much emotion so I followed other traders with strategies like adding to losers, Scalpers, Night scalpers with bad slippage and spreads, I have tried Grid, Martingale, you name it and I tried it but then I tried Price Action and now after a good 1 year .......................

i cant find the 1 year old account ?
                  Yea I was running different signals and ea's on it. Lost some decent money with those signals, also some with the night scalpers so I deleted the account and started fresh from 2018. I dont like to see my failures. Only price action from now on. It cost me nothing because I have vps from ic markets and ea's are bought so Im just going to let this thing run and run. It does not need any intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                    Yea I was running different signals and ea's on it. Lost some decent money with those signals, also some with the night scalpers so I deleted the account and started fresh from 2018. I dont like to see my failures. Only price action from now on. It cost me nothing because I have vps from ic markets and ea's are bought so Im just going to let this thing run and run. It does not need any intervention.
                    pa has lost its luster since late summer 17, i still believe in that approach myself but since there was no action towards late 17 makes me scratch my head if it will return. the daily ranges have gone down to nada pretty much across most all pairs.
                    not even fomc or ecb caused a move anymore.

by march or so i sure hope things will wake up again since this weeks nfp was a bust as well.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

pa has lost its luster since late summer 17, i still believe in that approach myself but since there was no action towards late 17 makes me scratch my head if it will return. the daily ranges have gone down to nada pretty much across most all pairs.
                      not even fomc or ecb caused a move anymore.

by march or so i sure hope things will wake up again since this weeks nfp was a bust as well.
                      I think its all Crypto... Its a very big hype now so I think all money is going to cryptocurrencies. Lets wait till it crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

I think its all Crypto... Its a very big hype now so I think all money is going to cryptocurrencies. Lets wait till it crashes.
                        I believe most of cryptos will crash and only a few that has the state-of-art technology and innovation, and continue to improve, will stay in the market for the long term.

I think Bitcoin is overvalued at present and will eventually be overtaken by other crypto coins that have better technology and safety. Its price is where it is now only because it was the earliest blockchain coin, but its transaction time is extremely slow and when you need several hours to complete a transaction it simply cannot compete with the new coins that are now rising. There is also very limited real-world applications for Bitcoin apart from being traded for money.

Some people say Bitcoin is similar to how Nokia was in its prime - if it doesn't improve on its technology and innovation, then it will eventually be overtaken by others. It's just a matter of time.

Personally I have invested in another cryptocurrency called NEM because of its new technology, low transaction time, improved safety and a wide range of real-world applications especially at large businesses. I also like how there is no hype about it from the develop team and they just build the value of NEM by always improving its technology and widening its scope in real-world applications. It's similar to the reason why I really like SFE Price Action - Joel the vendor just keeps working on improving his products all the time, and the value of the products comes from his endless hours of hard work, not from marketing. There is no hype but just hard cold facts. That's how a healthy business should grow.

Comment

I don't think crypto will crash anytime soon. It only started to get notice. Here is a good article since November 2017, but it is still valid and it shows what is crypto now: https://cointelegraph.com/news/300-b...nt-be-a-bubble

ccjhuang check out Aeternity, I think this year it will blossom. What is ETH now will become AE soon. Also all that offer their own blockchain solution are a good investment and will be there to stay for the longtime.

Comment

Any chance posting back the link for the original account which started on 4th January?

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post
                              Any chance posting back the link for the original account which started on 4th January?
                              I saw the account was deleted after almost 10% loss and a new account started which is in profit.

Comment

Working...
                              X