Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripzor
    replied
    Yea hard times. I made some major changes and I stick with my strategy but I just took the rong ea's .But im again going solo now untill I found my perfect setup. But for now I stay with this.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    you keep starting new accounts with the same set up ea.

ever since november last year these strategies are counter traded by the big banks, you keep wasting your money man.

my own impulse is dead as well, it might come back but currently i see no evidence of that.

just run bt from last november 17 and you will see for yourself, the party is simply over.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by interceptor View Post
    Tripzor been following you for awhile now and wondered where you went. Not to offend you in any way but I think people have a right to be suspicious. You have gone through multiple accounts and this signal in my opinion just looks like a cash grab to try to make up for losses.
    True I had some losses. Been trying too many systems and night scalpers and stuff with losses. Also was following Titantrader with no success (drawdown of 6 months). Was paying him 160/month. All losses. Also sfe price action wasn't performing good. Zigzag moves and gaps in the weekend. (Bad market) It was time to take stuff intro my own hands, I dont want to pay anything monthly anymore, I just bought everything. I all took that experience and information and back tested everything intro my own system, I bought and added 2 extra ea's with my own customized settings. Lets just see what this system does. But crypto is crashing and it looks like there is some price action coming.
    Last edited by Tripzor; 01-17-2018, 10:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• interceptor
    replied
    Tripzor been following you for awhile now and wondered where you went. Not to offend you in any way but I think people have a right to be suspicious. You have gone through multiple accounts and this signal in my opinion just looks like a cash grab to try to make up for losses.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave123 View Post
    No hedge means no hedge. It doesnt matter when there are different strategys running. US clients could have problems with it. So is his description wrong.

And the registered date don't give a trust signal. Like in December with the Impulse signal joke.

When this is wrong what else could be wrong? Let us begin with the names of the EAs Authors on MQL and if their really allow him to publish this under his name.
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

Ah yes for US clients it is indeed a big thing. Forgot about that as I am not bound by those rules. Very good point.
    No you guys are exactly right,
    I have read that thing over and over to make sure there are no mistakes in the description and still manage to write a big one like that.
    So yea lol I messed that up again ^^. No this system definitely hedges. Sometimes the short time frames buy and the longer time frames sell and yea sometimes 1 ea buys and the other one sells so this system definitely hedges. Sorry about that.

Its funny how you guys are suspicious about everything, Ive used to do that also with every signal but now I am on the other side ^^

1) Proof that I was really in contact with IC Markets about my account : (They always call me Bert while my name is BART!)

1.JPG

2) I like SFE Price Action so im not hiding that I am using it.
    I am using it with different settings/pairs then Joel and ccjhuang.

Dave123 it is true I dont have permission to sell this signal under my name.
    Im only allowed to to this when there are other systems also running, So a portfolio like this.
    We both know ccjhuang and joel are already selling that ea as a signal.

2.JPG

So I hope this clears things out ^^ ? Well my time is running out because I need to get to work.
    Best Regards
    Bart
    Last edited by Tripzor; 01-17-2018, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave123 View Post
    No hedge means no hedge. It doesnt matter when there are different strategys running. US clients could have problems with it. So is his description wrong.

And the registered date don't give a trust signal. Like in December with the Impulse signal joke.

When this is wrong what else could be wrong? Let us begin with the names of the EAs Authors on MQL and if their really allow him to publish this under his name.
    Ah yes for US clients it is indeed a big thing. Forgot about that as I am not bound by those rules. Very good point.

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

Yes true, 8% loss.

The account had over 200 pending orders, So I ****t up there, I contacted ic markets and they told me to upgrade my max open en pending orders the account should be in in usd. On EU accounts it wasnt possible. So I transferred the money intro an USD account and created a ticket to get it upgraded and then they told me it needed more then 30 000 usd balance. Yea well that is not going to happen so I removed the 5min timeframe from the ea that was creating so many pending and open orders and also removed an aggressive h1 timeframe. Those 2 had the worst results. Now the max open and pending orders will not exceed 200, not a chance. I still need to update the backtest result now but I did not have any time.

By the time I had my ticket resolved this account was already over 5% profit so I kept this account.
    True its better to start with a profit then a loss, Im guilty there but I did not want to redo everything just for my history.

Edit: Backtests also have been updated.
    What was the starting balance with those backtests?

It's unfortunate the timing of the drawdown and the new account as it obviously looks a bit funky....hmmm but you're a long time member here so would defo give you the benefit of the doubt but yes the watching now will be longer....

Dave123 I believe if he has 3 different strats and on different TF's then you could easily trade same pair in different direction so effectively that's not hedging at all as it's a portfolio system and each trade would not be linked to the other.
    Last edited by Big River Man; 01-17-2018, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied
    So first words are wrong. You writte no martingale and no hedge. You have open trades on both directions!!

just a new account few days after your start and turn into DD. Whats the name of the Eas? You really have the permission to publish their signals, please make it clear to all and tell us the names of the Mql5 user(s).
    Last edited by Dave123; 01-17-2018, 06:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by KappuhH View Post

I saw the account was deleted after almost 10% loss and a new account started which is in profit.
    Yes true, 8% loss.

The account had over 200 pending orders, So I ****t up there, I contacted ic markets and they told me to upgrade my max open en pending orders the account should be in in usd. On EU accounts it wasnt possible. So I transferred the money intro an USD account and created a ticket to get it upgraded and then they told me it needed more then 30 000 usd balance. Yea well that is not going to happen so I removed the 5min timeframe from the ea that was creating so many pending and open orders and also removed an aggressive h1 timeframe. Those 2 had the worst results. Now the max open and pending orders will not exceed 200, not a chance. I still need to update the backtest result now but I did not have any time.

By the time I had my ticket resolved this account was already over 5% profit so I kept this account.
    True its better to start with a profit then a loss, Im guilty there but I did not want to redo everything just for my history.

Edit: Backtests also have been updated.
    Last edited by Tripzor; 01-16-2018, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KappuhH
    replied
    Originally posted by ales View Post
    Any chance posting back the link for the original account which started on 4th January?
    I saw the account was deleted after almost 10% loss and a new account started which is in profit.

Leave a comment:

• ales
    replied
    Any chance posting back the link for the original account which started on 4th January?

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    I don't think crypto will crash anytime soon. It only started to get notice. Here is a good article since November 2017, but it is still valid and it shows what is crypto now: https://cointelegraph.com/news/300-b...nt-be-a-bubble

ccjhuang check out Aeternity, I think this year it will blossom. What is ETH now will become AE soon. Also all that offer their own blockchain solution are a good investment and will be there to stay for the longtime.

Leave a comment:

• ccjhuang
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

I think its all Crypto... Its a very big hype now so I think all money is going to cryptocurrencies. Lets wait till it crashes.
    I believe most of cryptos will crash and only a few that has the state-of-art technology and innovation, and continue to improve, will stay in the market for the long term.

I think Bitcoin is overvalued at present and will eventually be overtaken by other crypto coins that have better technology and safety. Its price is where it is now only because it was the earliest blockchain coin, but its transaction time is extremely slow and when you need several hours to complete a transaction it simply cannot compete with the new coins that are now rising. There is also very limited real-world applications for Bitcoin apart from being traded for money.

Some people say Bitcoin is similar to how Nokia was in its prime - if it doesn't improve on its technology and innovation, then it will eventually be overtaken by others. It's just a matter of time.

Personally I have invested in another cryptocurrency called NEM because of its new technology, low transaction time, improved safety and a wide range of real-world applications especially at large businesses. I also like how there is no hype about it from the develop team and they just build the value of NEM by always improving its technology and widening its scope in real-world applications. It's similar to the reason why I really like SFE Price Action - Joel the vendor just keeps working on improving his products all the time, and the value of the products comes from his endless hours of hard work, not from marketing. There is no hype but just hard cold facts. That's how a healthy business should grow.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

pa has lost its luster since late summer 17, i still believe in that approach myself but since there was no action towards late 17 makes me scratch my head if it will return. the daily ranges have gone down to nada pretty much across most all pairs.
    not even fomc or ecb caused a move anymore.

by march or so i sure hope things will wake up again since this weeks nfp was a bust as well.
    I think its all Crypto... Its a very big hype now so I think all money is going to cryptocurrencies. Lets wait till it crashes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X