Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe it all depend on statistic, but I begin to believe that is all because of the stars. I am a leo, so I always check leos financial horoscope before starting. It helps.

    Comment


    •  

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        Getting insanely overleveraged again. Normal lotsize scalps were 0.07 lots and now 0.31 lots.
        smooth sailing.
        yes there have been brief accelerations when I see a straight road ahead, as any Formula 1 driver would do. We are in position to hit the finish line ahead of planned schedule ** this means eliminate ALL drawdown since June and hit new equity highs for ALL clients and investors **
        I also would like to report that I have made wise adjustments to:
        1. After consulting an industry professional of 35 years....strategy in lot sizing, duration of trades, choice of "opposing pairs" to keep in open basket
        2. personal life routines = daily walk in a peaceful remote mountaintop, near weekly spa treatments, and prioritising social events even when I am under pressure
        3. not engaged in online forums nearly as much (Darwinex community seems the most balanced place to spend my time and energy)
        4. only have two suitcases now that I keep with me for daily life -- much easier to manage in a digital nomad lifestyle (booked mini storage for my Trade Station array of screens, bicycle, favorite trading chair, the rest of what I still own which is not much)
        5. I have new strategies whose track records are progressing nicely and as designed (will be ready for trade copying in 2020)
        6. My main master account for the PAMM is gaining more interest with higher net worth individuals and those who connected at the NADIR of Drawdown are very happy
        7. Will continue swiping profits on 2x RISK accounts and higher to move down the RISK ladder system of systems I have devised (so far since June 2019 nothing has blown up)... and looking for more winners to allow to ride longer than my average 24 hour holding time


          I am no longer responding to individual queries here, so if you'd like to engage then pls find my threads on Darwinex.
          1- https://community.darwinex.com/t/xux...ggressive/5343
          2 - https://community.darwinex.com/t/bux...-scalping/4586

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
          Will continue swiping profits on 2x RISK accounts and higher to move down the RISK ladder system of systems I have devised (so far since June 2019 nothing has blown up)... and looking for more winners to allow to ride longer than my average 24 hour holding time
          So after "14 years of trading forex, where you acquired the art of price action" (slightly changed quote from signalstart), it is a big success to not blow an account for a full 4 to 5 month? Interesting

          Comment



          • LotAUDUSDM1.png

            Comment


            • The equity is decreasing rapidly as AUDUSD ticks upward. 37 Open positions currently and the lotsizes continue to grow, above 0.50lots on one position. Since AUDUSD is near resistance from September you might be in luck for a retracement, but seeing higher lows since October 9, I would have to assume AUDUSD will be breaking out of resistance and moving higher. Let's get some popcorn and see how it goes.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                The equity is decreasing rapidly as AUDUSD ticks upward. 37 Open positions currently and the lotsizes continue to grow, above 0.50lots on one position. Since AUDUSD is near resistance from September you might be in luck for a retracement, but seeing higher lows since October 9, I would have to assume AUDUSD will be breaking out of resistance and moving higher. Let's get some popcorn and see how it goes.
                Everything is going according to plan. He has a great insight into the financial markets.

                He had a peaceful walk today and when he came home he was smiling at the charts.
                Than he had to go to his weekly spa treatments and was even more relax.
                Investors don't need to worry its all under control.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                  The equity is decreasing rapidly as AUDUSD ticks upward. 37 Open positions currently and the lotsizes continue to grow, above 0.50lots on one position. Since AUDUSD is near resistance from September you might be in luck for a retracement, but seeing higher lows since October 9, I would have to assume AUDUSD will be breaking out of resistance and moving higher. Let's get some popcorn and see how it goes.
                  AUDUSD did breakout, Now at 40% DD. Equity almost back to 4 months ago. 40 DD holding AUDUSD basket.png

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

                    smooth sailing.[*]Will continue swiping profits on 2x RISK accounts and higher to move down the RISK ladder system of systems I have devised (so far since June 2019 nothing has blown up)... and looking for more winners to allow to ride longer than my average 24 hour holding time
                    So 80% drawdown right now? Cut the losses? Margin call? I see your accounts only update if you make a profit, besides the master account.

                    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...sive-1/3319122

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                      I see your accounts only update if you make a profit, besides the master account.
                      Another 40%dd, no surprise that the accounts are not updated. I don't know if the 2.5x copies all the master trades, but IF it does, it must be in a 80% to 100% DD now...

                      I don't think that you really listened to that "professional of 35 years" when it comes to lot sizing.

                      But as allways, good luck to get out of that dd again.otb.PNG

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

                        So 80% drawdown right now? Cut the losses? Margin call? I see your accounts only update if you make a profit, besides the master account.

                        https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...sive-1/3319122
                        There are two Zulu strategies that are on Auto Update, and this is one of them. Therefore they always are current.
                        Some of my other strategies that have no clients or investors I do not have these on Auto Update as it will slow down my VPS. I use this VPS to host trade copying MT4 terminals and other EA's that I use.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Amadorian View Post

                          Another 40%dd, no surprise that the accounts are not updated. I don't know if the 2.5x copies all the master trades, but IF it does, it must be in a 80% to 100% DD now...

                          I don't think that you really listened to that "professional of 35 years" when it comes to lot sizing.

                          But as allways, good luck to get out of that dd again.otb.PNG
                          2.5x risk "clone" does not copy the more volatile pairs, ie CFD pairs that require minimum lot sizes, or trades that are too large to be copied over at 2.5x (or 2x risk for that matter) with sufficient margin.

                          Comment


                          • no profit in 4 monts.png
                            The last 4 months of trading hasn't made a net profit yet. While your broker has made at 400. broker has made 400.png

                            Comment


                            • Screenshot_5.png This looks better. What is the difference between these two accounts?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                                no profit in 4 monts.png
                                The last 4 months of trading hasn't made a net profit yet. While your broker has made at 400. broker has made 400.png
                                Welcome back to the road of criticism.
                                I was confident you would find a way to highlight my quite impressive recovery in some way that would appear only negative.
                                Why don't you zoom out just a bit more to cover July and August trading since drawdown too?
                                Regardless of the bias, I know full well how the equity has performed, the AuM managed following this strategy is approx 300x greater than my balance, and I share commissions with the broker.
                                Of course my goal is for equity to recover to its June peak, and you must admit the trading has been quite good, AND do not neglect to pull into reality that the trades that remain underwater are poised to revert to the mean at any time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X