Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gregory,

Sent you an email about the contract/agreement,

I have no idea if you got it as it was a mass send, let me know what you think

Comment

How did you get 60% drawdown on this account? https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...x-pamm/2239172

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
        How did you get 60% drawdown on this account? https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...x-pamm/2239172
        I decided to switch to a higher risk management that I used to run early in 2017, which means higher returns and potential for higher drawdowns.
        At the that time I lost my only PAMM client at that fund, and the strategy had a loss for the year to that dat (since Sept 2017), so I decided to take action and trade as I described on the system's description which reads:
        "2x to 2.5x risk multiplier of normal Outside the Box Risk Management

HotForex PAMM

My strategies are available on SignalStart, SimpleTrader, MQL5, and HotForexCopy to copy and Mt Cook Financial to invest in PAMM fund.

Using same strategy and as master account in Early 2017 to daytrade the lower timeframes. Takes some of same trades as master account at 2x risk and also extra trades to target 25% returns per month approximately.

Drawdown may reach 50 to 60% in the early months and then will be gradually reduced once track record is repaired for better strategy for PAMM investors.
        Use this account to make an alternate source of income and have upside compounding potential with "safe" High Water Mark performance fee compensation.

Use $1000 to $2000 as initial investment, there is far more to gain than what is proven to be at risk with a strategy of over 18 months.

Comment

Progress on new projects (that you might like to know about)
          • DARWIN (Dynamic Asset and Risk Weighted Investment)
          • High Return strategy
          • AxiSelect emerging fund manager capital incubation
          1. First investor at Darwinex.
            Invest in BUX listed by OutsideTheBoxHK. Diversify your portfolio and invest in leading independent traders. FCA (UK) & CNMV (Spain) regulated FinTech.

They have a unique way of allowing investors to follow strategy providers. So it looks like their monthly Darwinia Allocation Contest for top 48 traders is quite compelling, along with their quite exceptional exchange with quite a huge exposure to investors. A DarwinAxiSelect Incubation is now going....https://psyquation.com/app/#!/home/leaderboard (ranked 31)

with Allocation account found by clicking on button at top right labelled "Incubator"
          2. OTBHK Low Risk master account -- #41 at SignalStart -- 18 months track record -- consistent new equity highs -- #14 on SimpleTrader strategy board
            https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...ccount/2087437
          3. NEW OTB High Risk account attracting more attention now -- #4 at SignalStart -- 4 months track record -- trading like the old days when I was excited about having developed my own strategy that has a real proven edge in the markets.
            https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...ovider/2450316

Comment

Hello Investors

Quick update for July 2018:

Flagship SimpleTrader signal ...... 11.94% monthly gain
            FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Medium Risk PAMM ..... 28.02% monthly gain

High Risk signal ....... 77.41% monthly gain
            Receive Forex Signals easily and effectively.

Very good outcome and new Equity High Water Mark yet again.
            This will be the final month for new subscribers to take advantage of the Summer Promotions currently on offer when you subscribe here at SimpleTrader. Pls comment and PM me with any concern and I'll respond within 48 hours.

** Multi-month Reduced Subscription Fees PLUS only place I offer both Free Trial on 6- and 12-month subscriptions and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on 12-month subscription.

addtext_com_MTUzNjIzNTY0Mw.jpg

Comment

I've just PM'd you regarding the offer.

Comment

Hi could I ask anyone that does subscribe if they have any issues with slippage or has that not ben a problem.

Thanks

Comment

Out of interest, what are your current open positions that are causing this DD?

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                    Out of interest, what are your current open positions that are causing this DD?
                    I am not able to disclose that information due to agreements I have with clients and subscribers.
                    Pls understand that total funds following my strategy is around $500,000 not counting "undisclosed" funds from SimpleTrader subscribers, so I must direct this private info to those I have agreements with.
                    If you PM me, and if there is a good reason for your question, I can relieve your curiosity without actually disclosing the positions. I steer well clear of long debates and needless speculations.

Comment

It was a simple question and if I subscribe I'll see them anyway regardless of your agreements. I wanted to know what's causing 7% DD without wasting my money to get the info. You don't say - I don't pay. I have an extra account as of today and it's in need of a signal. There are other options that I actually prefer (not in terms of results but in terms of the way they are traded).

Comment

I have an extra account as of today and it's in need of a signal. There are other options that I actually prefer (not in terms of results but in terms of the way they are traded).
                        I got a notification from FXCharlie, so apparently I have an extra account as of today, too.

Comment

Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post

I got a notification from FXCharlie, so apparently I have an extra account as of today, too.
                          Hey me too !

Mind you comments like 'agreements I have with clients and subscribers' rules this one out for me.

Good luck though.

Comment

It was a simple question and if I subscribe I'll see them anyway regardless of your agreements. I wanted to know what's causing 7% DD without wasting my money to get the info. You don't say - I don't pay. I have an extra account as of today and it's in need of a signal. There are other options that I actually prefer (not in terms of results but in terms of the way they are traded).
                            Basically I trade for a living and I must cover all my expenses from trading proceeds for my family, living in the most expensive location in the world.
                            I am short AUDUSD. And on the high risk strategy I am long GBPAUD.

Normally, history of closed trades are open to the public. Open trades are not. That is a service to paying clients.
                            I believe this is the same as other respected traders here.

Comment

I wanted to know what's causing 7% DD without wasting my money to get the info.

The drawdown on the Signal is now approximately 2%.
                              Stochastics and other momentum indicators on the daily and monthly timeframes seem to have re-asserted control over the bigger downtrend that I believe will continue into September due to political uncertainty in Aussie, trade wars, Emerging market troubles, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X