Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end of summer sale.png
    We've added more to the OTB train which is great.
    The special Summer promotions will be back next year (or maybe for Christmas if you're lucky)!

After 1st September new subscribers will be offered the signal at it's normal $69 per month price with no Free Trial.
    By now it should be obvious this trader and strategy is one that will stand many challenges, many market environments, and the trader can execute it well.

Thanks to all who have come aboard this steaming train.
    Next stop: 5 to 10% a month as usual

Comment

Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Why do you work so cheap ?
      I learned a long time ago in business.... "under promise" and "over deliver"
      That is what makes customers happy.
      If I do well and we all make money, great. I won't look back and regret not charging more.
      Remember, what I have worked so hard to create, in essence, is a literal ATM machine.
      Why would I want to take money from you guys, who are in the same position as me?
      I want to redeem the FX trade copying and FX trading space.
      I was also one who lost heaps of money in the beginning. Now it's pay back time.
      And I wish to make amends to the world, to my family, and to humanity. This is the way I do it.

Comment

Originally posted by monira
        "Accidental Death" - strategy.
        How can you label a strategy if you don't know what exactly the strategy is? If you do know please feel free to explain to us. One thing I hate is how many of the scam signals and time bombs that come through ST with so much support yet you have SPs that are actually quite honest that receive so much flack for no reason. I don't stick up for any SPs and rarely ever make recommendations but for me the trading history and explanations given seem to justify an honest SP that is working with a strategy they believe to be great. Please explain your comment. One thing I do know is that even dangerous methods can be profitable depending on the person running them and the risk control they have in place.

Just like the person posting under the name "HedgeBitcoin" has had some disaster signals here on ST. Really hyped up signals that took a wrong turn. Trust me, I've been around a long time and don't say too much. I do however point out scams and scammers when I see them and this doesn't appear to be one of them.
        Last edited by NextGen4FX; 08-28-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

"Accidental Death" - strategy.
          Salty as the dead sea .The guy raised legit question about your system and you are now trying to get back to him .(Big Ego)

Comment

JOKE???
            How did you mention "JOKE"???

Trading Forex is a long long journey. You shouldn't judge too early.

I have 8 years of full time trading experience and I am a strategy researcher, programmer too.
            So far I have researched with a lot of trading system. I came here and start writing after knowing
            something solid.

Can you give me some answers?
            (1) How many traders has a life time solid business plan (very long vision)?
            (2) How many traders can analyze their maximum worse case scenario?
            (3) How many traders can manages their risk properly?
            (4) How many traders can control their emotion in order to travel for a long long journey?
            (5) How many trades can maintain proper risk / reward ratio?

I think 99.99% trader can't do these properly. That's why even pro traders such as FXViper, Gold Star, Steady Capture
            are failed after a certain period of time.
            Gonna be quite frank with you we dont care about your claims or backtested results , if you have a profitable with at atleast 6 months trackrecord then show it to us otherwise all these rhetoric answers are of no use

I repeat again if you have a profitable system with atleast 6months of results verified by myfxbook then share it in the forum
            There is no need for any explanation of why others failed and you will succeed . Let your system do the talking .
            Last edited by MrMcmahon; 08-29-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

monira if your system has an edge, then it should be apparent after 6 months. Then, yes, you also must have a trading plan, risk management plan, rescue measures, recovery plan, discipline, emotional regulation, work/life balance. But first is "edge". And humility is key to finding an edge and keeping it. I think you have a proper understanding of keys to success and keys that lead to demise, but now you just have to put in the hard work that I have had to do over 19 months of proving a consistent edge and ability to execute that edge over and over again with risk measures in place. Blessings for your journey.

Comment

monira I know how hard you work. I do the same. So pls don't fall into the trap of sitting there thinking you are entitled to followers/investors when you still have to go thru the process of proving your edge and your trading skills. Questioning other signal providers and poking holes is never going to earn you investors of your own. Show us your sparkle. Show us your grit.

Honestly, I mean no disrespect, but I honestly only answer detailed questions about my strategy for the strict purpose of those who are interested to subscribe or invest.
                I am only willing to say that I assess MFE/MAE to determine when to cut my losers.
                I have already said that I "hide" my stop losses by using a rescue "stop out" feature with my brokers. I learned this trick early on.
                You can view my historical drawdown, and how it has progressed over the last 12 months.
                My system is multi-dimensional, multi-confirmational, requires constant probability evaluation, and basically there are 3 or 4 different mini strategies I use for day trading and swing trading, which require a human trader dedicated to the screens.

Comment

monira 7 to 9% drawdown in a basket of trades is when I start looking to scale out or hedge. Since 20 to 23% is max drawdown I managed each basket in drawdown with an eye on how I am going to launch a recovery, which at times is tentative and requires a couple attempts, so drawdown of first basket is kept to 10 to 12% loss.
                  These are soft targets, as I prefer to make these judgments in the situation and in the present, so that I can apply my skills and reasoning to each market / drawdown on its own.
                  As you can see below from FXSTAT, I have only had 2 consecutive losses once in the 19 months, when my account size was much larger. This site should give a comprehensive breakdown of probabilities of loss too. MyFXBook has the Risk of Ruin measurement, which is helpful too. There is a 31% chance my account will lose 10% of equity, and this will require 2 consecutive losing trades. Given the profit potential of this strategy, most investors would be willing to accept this risk.

Trades 820
                  Profit trades 773 (94.27%)
                  Loss trades 47 (5.73%)

Best trade 3,825.16
                  Worst trade -4,191.47
                  Win/Loss % 95%
                  Avg trade duration 18.95h
                  Profit factor 5.24
                  Max consecutive profit 26,553.38 (196)
                  Max consecutive loss -5,562.28 (2)

risk-of-ruin.JPG

Comment

monira 8 years of profitable trading and still no live result of 6 months . any sane guy would always choose Outside the box before your system on any given day . Am gonna mention it one last time If you have a profitable system with atleast 6months of results verified by myfxbook then share it in the forum
                    Thats the only thing that matters

And when you call yourself system researcher ,in simple words it just means you are a holy grail hunter

Comment

8 years experience not 8 years profitable trader.
                      I have just started my journey as a profitable and professional trader.

I am not a holy grail hunter at all. I have been researching in order to build a track record for a life time period.

I am now a complete trader both by psychologically and systematically.
                      After 5 years or 10 years or more you would find my system on going with solid growth.
                      So let me get this correct

You just started your profitable journey in recent months but seem to have all the knowledge to know which systems will work or not
                      I think it would be nice if you can comeback after 1 year to show your results
                      And another thing i would like to suggest to you is tone down the ego , no need to show yourself as the alpha male .Relax you are in a safeplace

Comment

Originally posted by daileycon

And that is why I called you a joke, you're website is pretty misleading for investors. You might want to fix your links on your performance page. http://monirainvestment.com/performance/
                        Agreed and you hit the spot with your comments. Very misleading and the performance on the website does not even match up with the FXBook provided. I hate sites that do this and it just shows a lack of honesty of the SP. Hes in here bashing another signal that seems to be much more honest but yet cannot show a record with an account using his trading system that is profitable long term. An account with only 1 profitable month doesn't count for squat.

Comment

I will explain everything with details. Just keep patience.
                          There is no patience when you come in here bashing another signal and yet fail to show proof. When it comes to trading its put up or shut up. It looks even worse on you when you promote trading services of your own and just shows why you are really here. Just by looking at your website it just says dishonesty and SCAM all over it. Don't be offended but just see what I mean by looking at it yourself and see what you are doing here. I personally assist in taking down scams everyday. Helping people find the real faces behind the masks and shadows of the web. Assisting them in building their cases and submitting the real information to the right places to ensure the right people are taken down. If someone showed me your website, I'd point them in another direction. Again, take no offense.

Comment

monira this is what your "performance" page of your website reads. where do these "monthly return" stats come from? what about the last 8 months? The "Kingfisher" live track record link is dead. And posting a backtest strategy means next to nothing with regards to future performance of a strategy that supposedly follows the same system.
                            Again, as others have said, be humble, don't go shooting off your mouth when people are tired of online cruelty, trolling, and having to wade thru heaps and heaps of false claims, deception, and outright lies on the internet these days. We want to make money and keep this forum and this site as clean, trustworthy, and as good as possible.

We now have to assess the claims of top-ranked systems Fxm piggy bankandScrptx portfolio too.
                            As we have seen recently on very famous systems on MQL5 with 100's of subscribers, only to have the signal provider blow up in one month and run away with thousands of dollars in subscription fees without providing an answer to the community who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions. This post from Donna Forex (BEWARE rogue signal providers!) that I have quoted elsewhere I will mention again as a warning to false / deceptive sales of Forex trading systems for trade copying or PAMM investment:

"As many on this site are already aware there are numerous unscrupulous signal providers ready to take advantage of 'innocent' investors, however, the MQL5 signal service takes some beating this year with the total loss of investor funds now approaching $5M ( yes million!) with just two signal providers. The signals are then immediately removed from the website, giving the impression that the site offers only 'safe' systems....similar to many other signal provider websites..

The way this works is that even though MQL5 try to flag the more risky systems, there is no stopping the greed and impulsiveness of investors when they see steady double-digit growth month after month, until the subscribers are so many the trader only needs one month's subs to retire comfortably and swiftly loses all interest in his clients.
                            The latest 'dragon' and 'safe dragon' GBP/JPY 20% month return systems calamity comes swiftly after the loss of a $3M investors funds from a 'no-lose' S&P 'long only' system."

Monira.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
                              monira this is what your "performance" page of your website reads. where do these "monthly return" stats come from? what about the last 8 months? The "Kingfisher" live track record link is dead. And posting a backtest strategy means next to nothing with regards to future performance of a strategy that supposedly follows the same system.
                              Again, as others have said, be humble, don't go shooting off your mouth when people are tired of online cruelty, trolling, and having to wade thru heaps and heaps of false claims, deception, and outright lies on the internet these days. We want to make money and keep this forum and this site as clean, trustworthy, and as good as possible.

We now have to assess the claims of top-ranked systems Fxm piggy bankandScrptx portfolio too.
                              As we have seen recently on very famous systems on MQL5 with 100's of subscribers, only to have the signal provider blow up in one month and run away with thousands of dollars in subscription fees without providing an answer to the community who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions. This post from Donna Forex (BEWARE rogue signal providers!) that I have quoted elsewhere I will mention again as a warning to false / deceptive sales of Forex trading systems for trade copying or PAMM investment:

"As many on this site are already aware there are numerous unscrupulous signal providers ready to take advantage of 'innocent' investors, however, the MQL5 signal service takes some beating this year with the total loss of investor funds now approaching $5M ( yes million!) with just two signal providers. The signals are then immediately removed from the website, giving the impression that the site offers only 'safe' systems....similar to many other signal provider websites..

The way this works is that even though MQL5 try to flag the more risky systems, there is no stopping the greed and impulsiveness of investors when they see steady double-digit growth month after month, until the subscribers are so many the trader only needs one month's subs to retire comfortably and swiftly loses all interest in his clients.
                              The latest 'dragon' and 'safe dragon' GBP/JPY 20% month return systems calamity comes swiftly after the loss of a $3M investors funds from a 'no-lose' S&P 'long only' system."

Monira.JPG
                              Gee my Golly gosh, I can never seem to get past the second line of your posts before I fall asleep. The funny thing is, you and the other nutters are fighting over an carcass that was already ravaged by Viper. There is nothing left to eat. Deary me, bring back the good old days when Viper was King Viper on this forum, and we all met up in Vegas, now that kept me awake!

Comment

Tradersmurf , Honestly speaking my service is fully transparent. I will take more 2-3 months to add contents and explanation of my services.
                                I use VPS for trade management, risk management and transparent services. Myfxbook auto updater is attached to VPS server. So, NO hidden floating
                                dd is possible.

I always appreciate your suggestion in order to provide trust worthy and better services.

Thanks
                                Gee wizz, hold your horses cowboy! I have no idea what you talking about? Did you actually read my post?

Comment

Working...
                                X