No announcement yet.

Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the high risk and medium risk get the same trades as the myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-master-account/2087437 at higher Risk per trade Plus more trading?

Do you have an account that is only these other trades? Layering two systems in 1 account is fine for me, but quite confusing since all the accounts are called outside the box.

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      so the high risk and medium risk get the same trades as the myfxbook.com/members/OutsideTheBoxHK/outside-box-master-account/2087437 at higher Risk per trade Plus more trading?

Do you have an account that is only these other trades? Layering two systems in 1 account is fine for me, but quite confusing since all the accounts are called outside the box.
      Medium risk = core trades + extra intra-day select scalp setps
      High risk = core trades + even more extra intra-day select scalp setups
      Yes.
      But what I offer here is all I have. It is mind boggling already to keep signal up, trade 8 accounts, 3 strategies, 2 PAMM funds, and 2 emerging fund manager allocation programs.
      So I will not take on more until I master the new projects I am already doing. 2 new strategies have been running since March. Allocation programs have been running 3 months.

Comment

Thank you for the info. Yes , you have your hands full and I'm surprised what you are capable of. I do like your style of trading and I am considering following one of your signals. Do you have equity protection and if so, can you list the system's name with worse case scenario hardstoploss?

Comment

Thank you for the info. Yes , you have your hands full and I'm surprised what you are capable of. I do like your style of trading and I am considering following one of your signals. Do you have equity protection and if so, can you list the system's name with worse case scenario hardstoploss?
          Please read posts here and at Donna Forex because I have answered these questions both IN FORUMS and in the DESCRIPTION section of my strategies on offer at SimpeTrader, SignalStart, MQL5, Myfxbook, and Donna Forex. Everyone has told me that I work best when I keep my eyes on trading and not spend 4 hours a day responding to questions that are already visible and mentioned in obvious spots. Honestly, with all due respect, if you sent 25 emails/messages each day on top of full time asset management of 8 accounts and everything else I mentioned, you would want things to run smoothly too. I sit in front of the screen probably 80 hours a week, and I've done this for the past 20 months. My feet and ankles swell because I have sacrificed my body and health so much. Please read and research and perform due diligence.

I have 20% max drawdown now, and this is written in my strategy's description.

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
            5.5% for August
            38.2% for 2018 year

New Equity Highs.
            Over 1700% in 19 months.
            Onward and upward. Finished the month flat. Ready for exciting autumn months of certain volatility.
            Will be looking for risk aversion markets in Sept and Oct.

September 2018 month totals....
            10.33% for the month
            73.4% for the last 12 months

September saw a wild ride and new allocations into our fund.
            My strategy has retained its edge long enough for our capital to compound amazingly well.
            This is when exponential benefits start to kick in quite quickly for those who have invested early on with a good strategy and good trader.

EquityCurveSept2018.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

September 2018 month totals....
              10.33% for the month
              73.4% for the last 12 months

September saw a wild ride and new allocations into our fund.
              My strategy has retained its edge long enough for our capital to compound amazingly well.
              This is when exponential benefits start to kick in quite quickly for those who have invested early on with a good strategy and good trader.

EquityCurveSept2018.JPG
              Well done mate, great results.

Comment

I take it ESMA restrictions are of no concern with this signal? I don't think it was ever confirmed or at least I did not find a confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                  I take it ESMA restrictions are of no concern with this signal? I don't think it was ever confirmed or at least I did not find a confirmation.
                  The master account is not under ESMA or European brokerage.
                  Of course, your broker also must not be under ESMA or you will have to watch the max drawdown which has been 20% tops and really less than that, more like 10% as you will see.
                  The max open exposure I ever have at 1x risk is 1 lot per $10,000.

Comment

Yeah, that gets tight with ESMA but theoretically it should still work even with minors/exotics.

Comment

What does "Max drawdown of 50% from High Water Mark " mean to you? I was watching your High return account for the past few weeks and I noticed today you had a 74% drawdown by adding to your losing trades. 4 Long positions on AUDUSD and 6 Short positions on GBPAUD. So is there any equity protection? Best luck with managing your accounts.!

Comment

What does "Max drawdown of 50% from High Water Mark " mean to you? I was watching your High return account for the past few weeks and I noticed today you had a 74% drawdown by adding to your losing trades. 4 Long positions on AUDUSD and 6 Short positions on GBPAUD. So is there any equity protection? Best luck with managing your accounts.!
                        Hi there. Drawdown is currently at 28%.
                        This is a high risk and high return account that does very well for most of the history and these swings are part and parcel of this system.
                        Most subscribers have done well and withdrawn profits to recover their original equity investment, and I also advise people to only invest small amounts that they can afford to lose the same way I did in the beginning of this account/system in March 2018, then risk profits for the remainder of the investment.
                        Are you a subscriber?
                        I have 8 accounts / systems and they all are performing well, but each is different. Nothing ventured, nothing gained is how I approach these types of alternative higher risk strategies. They will pay you if you can stomach the swings. I recovered from two other over 50% drawdowns already and I had a few subscribers write to me and I assured them and advised them how to approach it.

Comment

You didn't answer my simple question. Is there Equity protection at 50%? regarding this account => http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...h-return/33972

The drawdown peaked at 74% today, so the answer must be "NO". You still have the same positions open going into news releases so you could margin call this account. I understand its high risk, but it seems to me its either 10 pips profits or a margincall. Unfortunately I can't stomach the risk knowing you can lose everything within a few days.

With my luck, I'd sign up and then you reach a margin call the next week. I was setting up an account to follow this High return thinking it had 50% Equity protection which would be fine for me. but 100% risk,..

Comment

You didn't answer my simple question. Is there Equity protection at 50%? regarding this account => http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...h-return/33972

The drawdown peaked at 74% today, so the answer must be "NO". You still have the same positions open going into news releases so you could margin call this account. I understand its high risk, but it seems to me its either 10 pips profits or a margincall. Unfortunately I can't stomach the risk knowing you can lose everything within a few days.

With my luck, I'd sign up and then you reach a margin call the next week. I was setting up an account to follow this High return thinking it had 50% Equity protection which would be fine for me. but 100% risk,..
                            Please read description of system carefully.
                            Also please note graph of previous drawdowns. That was there for all to see since the beginning. You already have the answer. And I have made good profits and recovered from drawdowns. thx.

Comment

If it helps HedgeBitcoin, I've been following the SimpleTrader signal now for a few months and can verify it's been great for me. I'm aware that OutsideTheBoxHK provides the ability to follow his trades using other methods, however I believe some are similar and some are quite different. The SignalStart option appears quite aggressive compared to the SimpleTrader option and in my experience being aggressive normally comes with increased drawdowns.

Comment

The issues with OutsideTheBoxHK are

"MYFXBOOK:
                                https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...tforex/2450316 -- more details of this account
                                https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...ccount/2087437 -- master account
                                http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...e-box-hk/22160 -- master account
                                ------ 50% copies off master account of Fund Manager, 50% other separate manual trades on smaller timeframes
                                ------ 20 months track record on Outside the Box Master Account
                                Target yield 20 to 30% per month (10 to 20 pips per trade dependent on market conditions)
                                Max drawdown of 50% from High Water Mark
                                Max Exposure of 7 lots per $10,000 balance.
                                Suggest following this high risk signal with $500 to $1000 initially AND use broker with tightest spreads (zero spread if you can find it)
                                Then use only profits to compound account size exponentially as we grow long term. After initial investment recuperated, keep invested for at least 6 months and withdraw profits only when absolutely necessary.

Scalping using MACD, RSI, Stochastic and Ichimoku indicators (2 for Mean Reversion and 2 for Trend Following entries/exits).
                                Focus on Price action studies and knowledge about market behavior of institutional order flow in each session, market maker strategies, momentum, and volume.
                                The aforementioned combined with basic concepts such as support, resistance, candlestick patterns, and Elliott Wave provide a basis to receive multiple confirmations regarding the timing of trades.
                                RISK MANAGEMENT implements a scale-in and scale-out approach, only during risk events will stop losses be utilized, setting Stop Loss to above Breakeven on a obvious winner."

The bold text.

Both were disregarded this week. He did not close his positions at 50%, and he did not use any stoploss going into the CPI data. It was a 50/50 chance the account survived or margincalled. Lucky him, his High risk account survived. Going forward if I were to follow this High return signal, it would be 0.25x since I now know his descriptions are useless and he doesn't follow them. He will margincall the account at some point in the future.

By the way, I read your descriptions and that is why I asked the simple questions about you using equity protection or not. This week was also your largest drawdown ever, so looking at your previous drawdowns don't clarify the real risk going forward. To me it doesn't matter if you made profits previously when you are willing to risk everything on the next basket of trades because as I said before, with my luck I join today, and you margincall tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X