• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Profit on Low Risk strategy: 4.38%
    November Profit on Medium Risk strategy: 12.35%
    November Profit on High Risk strategy: 17.36%

Glad November is behind us.
    It was a month fraught with significant and complex trading challenges.
    Including one of my brokers going into external administration.
    Hungry as a skinny leopard in the jungle, so just gotta keep getting up to confront what comes our way.
    This next week I will launch a new low risk master account signal which will be available on SimpleTrader and SignalStart.
    The old master account with 22 month track record unfortunately must be phased out once the basket is closed. This track record will be migrated on some platforms so I don't lose it, and on others I will make a note that the track record is being continued on another new account at Mt Cook.

Currently managing a recovery on a risk-off AUDUSD basket, which has been reduced from 7 positions to 4 positions this past week. If you include the drawdown that was caused this month by Powell's speech, then the month was about flat for all strategies. As I have told numerous interested followers, I am sticking to my original trade plan, working on recovery countermeasures in small scalping trades, and gradually reducing risk into year end.

Powell gave himself wiggle room, but many traders now disagree with the original market interpretation and overreaction which I expect to fade out. My trade plan is still viable and active. Especially with terrible GDP inputs of construction and Capex, which are going to make this week's AUD GDP data worse and Aussie rate decision more dovish in my mind, especially with tariffs, trade tensions, slowing China, Brexit, and Italy budget nowhere near being resolved.

Comment

• Here is the new LOW RISK Master Account signal for OUTSIDE THE BOX connected to Mt Cook Financial.
      New signal has a 2 week free trial.
      This is the broker who houses my PAMM account too, and they are safe, responsible, hard working, and we've built a good relationship over the last 16 months.
      https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-Box-NEW.html

*** The old low risk signal is now closed **

Any subscribers to the signal from SignalStart or MQL5 will either need to subscribe to the NEW signal on SignalStart, ZuluTrade, or here at SimpleTrader

Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

PAMM fund investment available thru Darwinex, PsyQuation / AxiSelect, and Mt Cook.

DANGER.jpg
      Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 12-14-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update out of interest what broker have you moved to?

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
          Thanks for the update out of interest what broker have you moved to?
          Mt Cook Financial.

"AN INNOVATIVE EXECUTION-ONLY BROKERAGE
          Boutique Service and Bespoke Solutions exclusively for Forex Professionals"

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
            Here is the new LOW RISK Master Account signal for OUTSIDE THE BOX connected to Mt Cook Financial.
            New signal has a 2 week free trial.
            This is the broker who houses my PAMM account too, and they are safe, responsible, hard working, and we've built a good relationship over the last 16 months.
            https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-Box-NEW.html

*** The old low risk signal is now closed **

Any subscribers to the signal from SignalStart or MQL5 will either need to subscribe to the NEW signal on SignalStart, ZuluTrade, or here at SimpleTrader

Let me know if you have any questions or need help.

PAMM fund investment available thru Darwinex, PsyQuation / AxiSelect, and Mt Cook.
            For old subscribers who had either 3 month or 12 month subscription.....
            I have searched for a way I can continue that pricing structure as a result of this Halifax account closure, but I cannot.

If you fall into this category, write me a PM here or email me (with subscription date, duration of subscription, and Paypal email address) and I will refund the amount of the subscription still outstanding.

I hope you continue with the new signal, and I will be having a New Year offer for this new signal in Janurary 2019.

Comment

• Dec252018Rank.JPG

Just an update on how Zulutrade investor exposure is going 10 days after migrating my system to their platform.
              Outside the Box - ZuluTrade (performance fees & trade copying)

28971-cm-Child-born-son-given-Jesus-christmas-social.500w.tn.png
              Attached Files
              Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 12-25-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Outside the Box --- December 2018 Performance
                  • December monthly Profit Return in PIPS -- 435
                  • December monthly Profit Return in PERCENT (low risk) -- 4.07%
                  • December monthly Profit Return in PERCENT (medium risk) -- 7.96%
                  • December monthly Profit Return in PERCENT (high risk) -- 11.46%

The Max Drawdown has now been improved so that both PIP HUNTERS and also PROFIT % HUNTERS will be more interested in this strategy
                  • Max Drawdown (peak to trough) last 8 months -- 11% OR 800 pips
                    Total Profit % last 8 months -- 108% or 3970 pips
                  • Max Drawdown (peak to trough) last 22 months -- 25% OR 1000 pips
                    Total Profit % last 22 months -- 2240% OR 6700 pips

Over and over again, what is proven to me to be the most important, is to shake off momentary losses so that miserable experience can teach me what to avoid in the future so that my strategy can reach higher levels of Capital --- this has always been my focus, and I have had to endure much criticism and failure to get this far. That is why I have chosen to be more active on social FX trading forums and platforms, so that I could document my journey and now the truth is set in stone regarding history and performance
                  All who are interested to review past statistics and posts in the forums can check how I have performed and communicated regarding:
                  • verified track record of statistics on trading performance
                  • how I manage client issues
                  • how I manage drawdown periods
                  • how I communicate my risk management / trade plan
                  • how well I can adhere to these stated plans

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy
                    Taking a big hit on your Zulu account ?
                    Same as my master account for OTB NEW signal here --- 4.5% drawdown with 1.89% booked profit in month of January. This is well within the performance I have had in the past.
                    All part of trading.
                    Zulu measures everything in pips which doesn't take into account lot sizing of those pips. So almost no one thinks in Percentages / Risk which is not good to teach this to investors.
                    Over the 22 months of my track record I once had open trades totaling 800 to 1000 pips negative, but this was only twice, and I avoid it by trading with less volume / less risk now.
                    About 500 pips between 8 open trades is fine. Still manageable especially since I already booked almost 2% profit this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Same as my master account for OTB NEW signal here --- 4.5% drawdown with 1.89% booked profit in month of January. This is well within the performance I have had in the past.
                      All part of trading.
                      Zulu measures everything in pips which doesn't take into account lot sizing of those pips. So almost no one thinks in Percentages / Risk which is not good to teach this to investors.
                      Over the 22 months of my track record I once had open trades totaling 800 to 1000 pips negative, but this was only twice, and I avoid it by trading with less volume / less risk now.
                      About 500 pips between 8 open trades is fine. Still manageable especially since I already booked almost 2% profit this month.
                      While your right about Zulu pip counting, I think you managed to pull off an amateur move. Getting into those positions on a Friday and on NFP friday of all fridays probably wasn't a great idea. This really would have saved you some losses on that really nice gain you had just previous. Really would have saved you from the pickle you are in right now. Not to mention the signals in the market that indicate the market was more than likely going to do a major pullback including the daily candle from Thursday January 3rd. While I agree with the overall direction of the AUD going down, this could be a nice sizable move up here.

Don't get me wrong, I am really supportive of your trading as its been more than reasonable. I was a bit surprised to see the unnecessary risk taking. Either you are using an EA for execution or you were just not patient enough to allow the market to show you a proper setup that it was going to go short. Every time frame indicated the market was long.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by NextGen4FX; 01-13-2019, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Not the best entry positioning, but these types of "mistakes" do happen and have been publicly shown on my 2 year track record.
                        I have gone into great length to explain the current Risk Management and Trade Plan on Zulu Trade, so please go there if you are interested to read more.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey Westie sorry I don't know what you mean. Both my PAMM fund and trade copying strategies have been great over the last 9 months especially. Nothing left of what? Were you running high risk? changing the risk management? running multiple signals on one trading account? adding your own trades?
                            I believe if someone wants to follow a trader, then they must invest their entire account in that one strategy with the exact risk management of the manager. Otherwise they won't be replicating his profits.

Comment

• I'm not invested, I just read a post on another forum - it was someone following your high risk 2 account.

I guess he was running at increased risk or some weird lot sizing as none of your accounts on myfxbook have blown up.

My apologies, I guess you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by monira

Would u like to diversify your investment portfolio with an innovative trading system?

KEY FACTORS:
                                - Only 1-2% risk per week
                                - Extra ordinary risk management policy with VPS protection
                                - Very good reward vs risk
                                - Strategies and risk diversifying facility
                                - Solid and stable growth for life time

LIVE TRADING PERFORMANCE:

PAST 10 YEARS BACKTEST RESULT:
                                1xRisk - https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-1xrisk/135322
                                2xRisk - https://www.myfxbook.com/strategies/...-2xrisk/135297

I look forward to hearing from you. If you have any further discussion, feel free to ask anything.
                                All the reason no one here should trust your trading... How rude and unprofessional!

Comment

Working...
                                X