No announcement yet.

Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you completely missed the point. Also, links you provided do not qualify as a "special offer" I was talking about, they are just your regular offers. Never mind. A lot of the crap you had to go through is unfortunately of your own making and this is unlikely to change unless you change your behavior as well. Perhaps one day you'll understand. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
      I think you completely missed the point. Also, links you provided do not qualify as a "special offer" I was talking about, they are just your regular offers. Never mind. A lot of the crap you had to go through is unfortunately of your own making and this is unlikely to change unless you change your behavior as well. Perhaps one day you'll understand. Good luck.
      One main reason I have worked so hard to develop these profitable systems is to earn my freedom.
      I can do whatever I like to do, when I want, how I want, and where I want. Hence the name "outside the box".
      I don't take shit from people, bosses, stupid colleagues, manipulative ex-wives, spoiled kids, and most of all clients or subscribers who act like they are God's gift to mankind and think they can act or say anything they like on public forums, when they really should be respecting the person they are paying to trade their account.
      I will tweak certain aspects of my trading business, yes, but some personality traits WILL NOT change. I will succeed the way I want to succeed, as I am.
      This freedom is worth more than the $40,000 I made last month.

Comment

• That freedom is something we all strive for. Some earn it and some don't. If you think you've earned it then I'm happy for you.

The general consensus seems to be that personality is shaped by early life experiences and tend to stay stable over time. I don't expect you to change your personality. Even using comprehensive change plans and weekly booster sessions the actual amount of personality change that can take place is modest at best. Personality patterns are often extremely difficult to change but it typically depends on how motivated people are to try. You don't strike me as a person that would be interested in changing his personality and now you said as much yourself. You can consider yourself lucky if you're happy with your personality factors, only about 13% seem to be satisfied with themselves as they are.

Respect has to be earned though and not ordered or demanded. If you feel you're not getting enough respect it's quite possible that you haven't earned it enough. How can you expect to be respected when you consider your clients to generally be just a necessary evil that you unfortunately have to deal with? Even if you don't feel like that towards every client you as a rule act very aggressively towards pretty much everybody that dares to write something about OTB or in a thread related to OTB. I can understand your anger if there are unsubstantiated claims but that is not always the case and very likely not the best way to deal with it either.

Not sure if you had myself in mind with your above comment about clients and subscribers but it's difficult for me to respect you for your character and treatment of people because I find it not very admirable (generally speaking). Treat others like you would like yourself treated, I believe you said so yourself as well.

I do respect certain actions and accomplishments of yours however including but not limited to your hard work and business you managed to build up to this point in your career. No doubt about that.

In the end it's your business too so I'll respect your modus operandi, all I said was with good intention, well within forum rules and not meant to be a personal attack on you and said in a polite manner and hopefully you'll see it as such. That we don't agree about every single thing is totally normal, it would have been a very very suspicious situation if we all suddenly agreed about everything.

Now, to the task at hand - I'm still your client and first and foremost I'm interested in making money. History suggests you can deliver so let's keep it that way.

Comment

• So it stands to reason that you need investors of one kind or another. Without them you're nothing. With them you're managing potentially large amount of money.
          I have my own trading capital and the services I provide are giving others an opportunity to piggy-back to profit and learn about forex.

How can you expect to be respected when you consider your clients to generally be just a necessary evil that you unfortunately have to deal with?
          The clients I respect and pay most attention to either contact me via private message and keep it brief or they write it down as you would talk to your boss as a considerate collaborator. I am sick and tired of the "entitlement syndrome" (most often seen in America) where persons claim rights, freedoms, profits, success, loyalty, and/or happiness, without sacrifice, hard work, and responsibility.

Treat others like you would like yourself treated, I believe you said so yourself as well.
          Thank God we can agree on this. Yes. If people would write respectfully and considerately, then my harsh words would not be necessary.

On a somewhat funny and light-hearted note, how many other Signal Providers do you see contributing on this forum? and having dialogue with actual clients? They maybe put out a tiny blurb on the Traders Activity Feed - Live

On SimpleTrader platform, but this does not give in depth background into the things investors want to know about a manual or automated trader. I have definitely revealed plenty about my strategy, my style, my risk management, and my psychology.

Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 02-11-2019, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Unfortunately you don't see many contributions, you're quite right. I had relatively high hopes for Satang but that signal turned into something completely different now and also poor results lately and people lost interest and the whole thread died. Yours and his were (are) the ones of interest to me. Then it's only my manual trading left.

Comment

• I have written about this situation at great length in that arena on the social wall. As I have been doing my best to educate their investors how to replicate my trades and the risk I have selected on the master account. Again, this is the kind of messages I have to field. When you do not know what you are talking about. See my many comments here:

The crux of it is that The Investors ARE NOT copying my trades. Copying MEANS risk lot sizing AND open and close at the times I do on the master account. These investors though:
              1. Copy other traders simultaneously on same account (changing risk)
              2. Engage in their own trading on same account
              3. Follow my trade entries with MUCH higher risk (lot size)
              4. Get emotional once they realise too late that they have not chosen the right sizing, so they close trades that end up being profitable on my account.

Scrutinize the equity curve on Zulu generated from my master account trade data from Jan 2018 to current day. There is only one reason these "losses" have been attributed to me.... I opened them, that's all. They chose sizing and they chose to close them. Then the losses get calculated as belonging to ME.
                Do your homework before you accuse me. The same as all these other people who obviously are just trolling and harassing me.

Comment

• OutsideTheBox, please protect your mental health and don't bother with forums anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy
                  You know ZuluTrade is based on pips why do you take so much risk ?
                  Your overall pips are in the negative now
                  Yes I am trying to influence change over there with the SMT of Zulu, but they are quite stubborn to keep things the way they have them set up, which I think is because their target investors are retail "dreamers" and they don't mind the high turnover rate. They will not attract and retain good traders this way, but I don't think they mind. Good traders only will stay a year or two anyway and then we move on when our success and track record enable us to trade privately, big capital, and strictly for performance fees.
                  Zulu rules that are prohibiting me from accepting European investors on account of 30% max drawdown in total PIPS (and not equity) gained, so the only way for me to attract more Commission Based Investors right now on their platform the way it is set up is to capture many PIPs even though I know that this is stupid. And also the investors just think in PIPS, they want to run numerous trade copying signals concurrently as they think they can benefit from "5 good traders simultaneously". Trading their own lot sizing, leading to excessive risk taking, and then closing positions prematurely. So this all ends up having a detrimental effect on my ability to enrol and retain "investors" / gamblers there, and then when they close trades in loss prematurely on their own, the losses are attributed to my monthly stats, and then Zulu will not pay me the commissions due to me (My equity curve is near the high water mark, and yet my Stats state that my investors have lost $150,000) -- they have Profit Sharing mode -- but most investors there do not want to choose this compensation method because most of them have small accounts and they don't want to share profits with me.
                  I understand all the thinking from investors and Zulu, but in the end, good traders will not be retained by this setup.

Comment

• What a weird protest is that. The only change you'll influence is that people will pull their money out of your signal

Just stop trading gold and exotic pairs like usd/zar, there's no need for it anyways.

Comment

• https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/BUX.4.4/

lowrisk24months.JPG
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 02-23-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• February Profits --

Low Risk: 7.53%
                        Medium Risk: 14.36%
                        High Risk: 26.96%

Total Pips: 4948

Comment

• Comment

• Low Risk: 7.53%
                            Medium Risk: 14.36%
                            High Risk: 26.96%

Total Pips: 4948

Yes that's right I actually forgot to put the "Ultra High Risk" account in this update.
                            Yes the 4.5x risk account has not been performing well recently. Even though "high risk" has had enough wiggle room to survive this drawdown period, ultra high risk crapped out.

** NOTE: I have considerable skin in the game on these strategies that have failed. I lost $10,000 and

So as I have always done, I will focus the remainder of the month on the strategies that are profiting well, fund that ultra high risk account again in the next month of April, and I will try to tweak either
                            1. duration of each trade
                            2. favorable excursion
                            3. adverse excursion
                            4. quality of entry level (probability of success must be confirmed to be higher
                            I still believe in this "ultra high risk" account but it is extremely sensitive to the above factors and it requires surgeon-like precision. This system has had sufficiently lengthy periods of profit generation, so I will re-start it next month.
                            Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 03-07-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• The real question is what is being done so that another account doesn't blow up tomorrow in case of a spike (or even sustained move) on UJ in the wrong direction? High risk account currently sits at 40%DD give or take and it got there within weeks since inception after a previously blown account. No matter how good previous results might have been it's not sustainable if you blow a couple of accounts in close succession. Maybe for the trader but certainly not for customers.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                                The real question is what is being done so that another account doesn't blow up tomorrow in case of a spike (or even sustained move) on UJ in the wrong direction? High risk account currently sits at 40%DD give or take and it got there within weeks since inception after a previously blown account. No matter how good previous results might have been it's not sustainable if you blow a couple of accounts in close succession. Maybe for the trader but certainly not for customers.
                                Performance speaks for itself.
                                Low risk strategy of 24 months (part 1 and 2) http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...master/2206347
                                http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...rt-1-2/2087437
                                Medium risk strategy of 21 months http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...x-pamm/2239172
                                High risk strategy of 9 months http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...x-pamm/2239172

As I have always done, I execute my strategy over and over and over again -- blocking out all dissenting voices. If you were confident in your "calls" you would be trading for yourself - sitting at the screens 15 hours a day like I do.
                                RenkoGuy The whole PIP debacle at Zulu doesn't even deserve my time.
                                But if you want more trader entertainment -- Read here -- USDJPYMarch2018.png
                                Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 03-08-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X