Clear All

• Trifecta day.

Trade Copying

High risk - https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...High-Risk.html
    Medium risk - https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...dium-Risk.html
    Flagship low risk - https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-Box-NEW.html

bryan2.JPG

Comment

• That guy is a scammer. He destroyed a account of mine in the HotForex copy trade. Stay away from that impostor.

Comment

• Originally posted by lucianom View Post
        That guy is a scammer. He destroyed a account of mine in the HotForex copy trade. Stay away from that impostor.
        You have 2 posts here.
        Please define "scammer".
        You must give many more details than just that if you would like to genuinely say others cannot / should not invest with me or copy my trades.
        The HotForex Copy account of which you speak lasted 11 months, and much profit was gained.
        Time and time and time again, I have said the same thing.... with HIGH risk strategies (like that one) withdraw profits each month, and only invest small amounts of your overall capital to begin with.
        Then increase investment incrementally as the profits gained grow.
        I have two new high risk strategies growing at HotForex Copy, SignalStart, and SimpleTrader again. Medium risk and low risk too (which did not blow up).
        By the way, my high risk strategies (even though they effectively blew up after 11 months) STILL have positive profits overall. This is because I withdrew more than I lost.
        never give up, that is the key.

Comment

• This is my true advice, taking in account all that has been said here and knowing the truth about my style and my history of over 1200 trades.

1. Determine max historical risk over past 26 months
          2. Take 50 to 60% of capital at 1x risk (trade copying or Mt Cook PAMM fund, Darwinex, private management)
          3. Take 25 to 30% of capital at 1.5x risk or 2x risk
          4. Take 10 to 15% of risk capital at 3x to 4x risk

Done.
          As your analysis will find, this is the way to go.
          As I said

1. Take profits monthly or regularly
          2. Only allocate an amount that is proportional to your knowledge, management ability, and attention affords.
          3. Take responsibility for which investment option you choose: trade copying or fund structure.

And the other foolish and emotional comments I am no longer responding to from those "persons not worth mentioning".
          It really is entertaining for me to look at the results of the naysayers and I'm-too-pissed-off-to-make-adjustments-anymore-I'm-finished-type people. I study them on Zulu and Myfxbook.
          It never fails that their results are very poor and for some reason they haven't found the keys yet. My overall profit (just look at the 9 strategies and their histories on myfxbook) should show you that I know what I am doing. I learned from people like myself 2 years ago, and that's what is going to propel me to 6 and 7-figure incomes.

What really made a difference for me was:

1. money capital is most important / risk management
          2. psychological capital is 2nd most important / study it
          3. knowledge capital and building it up / compounding it / aggregating it is 3rd most important
          4. Don't throw any of them away

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy
            Wel i can tell you that Viper ego was so big he could not take a loss. I found him a very poor trader.
            I never understood why so many people followed him, scalping for a average of 7 pips dont impress me at all.
            Well, Unfortunately I finally pulled the plug on Viper. I started emailing him to sell the EUR from 1.20 on down right after the trend change which he kept buying from 1.24 down to 1.12 and held all trades in cumulative draw down. I eventually wound up with $60,000 in just interest swap and wound up with over $250,000 in losses before closing my account. I stubbornly stayed with him just because he originally quadrupled my money during the first three years I used him and just kept thinking, maybe he can just pull this out as he did by luck during the last year of his draw down when trading with Forex Signals.

During that time he was trading with a mentor that I'm convinced was the true trader behind him but Viper told me recently that his mentor got sick about 2.5 years ago and lost his edge which was the reason Viper got into draw down. I found it interesting that he blamed his mentor for his trading to start losing! Then he never seemed to do whatever he said he would do after moving to the Bahamas. He was going to post weekly updates on his website at International Forex Group but that almost seldom happened.

He does have a very large ego that can get extremely confrontational if you attempt to tell him anything other than "Good Job" or "Nice Trading"! Otherwise, telling him it might be good to use the "Trend is your friend" to sell instead of buy during a downtrend, you get abusive remarks and blaming you for him trading poorly because of the stress being placed on him.

anyway I'm finally out and keeping what's little is left. I should have followed a more sensible path had I know what I know now, and got out when he left Forex Signals!

Last edited by DonL; 05-03-2019, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Going strong after 28 months.
              Update while on the road:

I have been away from my main terminal where all my MyFXBook Publisher EA's are attached, and this is the reason the OTB strategies (low, medium, and high) have not update on MyFXBook.
              I use my MacBook laptop and my MT4 Android app on my Samsung phone while I am travelling for business.
              I will return to my normal trading desk / terminal at the end of this week.
              An updated equity for the different OTB strategies can be viewed on SignalStart
              I do not update this community as frequently as I used to do, because it seems this forum is not growing or active.
              I posted about my current trading on Donna Forex and I update this thread very frequently.

Exposure reduced.
              Grinding continues.

DD has been cut to 1.5% in only 100 hours and equity rising - proving all the naysayers wrong once again.
              May --- 8.3% closed profit

Equity at new all time highs.
              Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 11.22.18 AM.png
              Attached Files
              Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 05-13-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Have started to re-add my strategies to MyFXBook with Auto Update selected this morning. Now all equity and drawdown will be constantly updated and current.

I attempted to change the settings to Auto Update without making a new myfxbook account, but it did not allow me to do this.
                So I lost that link, account, and the 32 members who were tracking my system on myfxbook.

Mt Cook Master NEW link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...master/3319100

I have also added myfxbook links, as I promised, for the two new HIGH RISK aggressive strategies that I have been working on this month. These strategies will be available to copy on common trade copying platforms later this month. SimpleTrader requires 6 months of trading history, so will have to wait for these strategies to mature in order for them to be released on this premium trade copying platform.
                Each new system that I add to Myfxbook will have Auto Update enabled.

NEW Mt Cook Aggressive 1: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Outs...sive-1/3319122
                NEW Mt Cook Aggressive Low Drawdown: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mtcook-aggressive-low-drawdown/3319130

Comment

• Hello,
                  Can you comment on the axiselect account. Are the trades out of sync or risk settings change recently?
                  Thanks
                  -HB

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                    Hello,
                    Can you comment on the axiselect account. Are the trades out of sync or risk settings change recently?
                    Thanks
                    -HB
                    The AxiSelect account is currently serving 3 purposes:

1 - participating in AxiSelect trading competition for NZ Top Trader (ends 30 June - and I am currently ranked #1)
                    2 - waiting for the official launch of the Pro Phase for AxiSelect which is beginning on 1 July --- when AxiTrader and other Investors will be able to allocate capital to this strategy
                    3 - compounding my own capital (before investors are allowed to connect)

For the above reasons the risk was adjusted temporarily from Low to Medium, but will move back down again to Low after end of June.

Comment

• Thanks for the quick reply. Wouldn't the 50% drawdown disable your chance of being a part of the axiselect? I had the impression that they disqualify a trader after a 10% drawdown within a month. I wanted to follow this account because I thought it had some sort of equity protection.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Wouldn't the 50% drawdown disable your chance of being a part of the axiselect? I had the impression that they disqualify a trader after a 10% drawdown within a month. I wanted to follow this account because I thought it had some sort of equity protection.
                        1. I left the AxiSelect temporarily because they were taking so long to actually start the investment phase of their programme. I had been ranked #1 (and still am once again after "re-joining") for a very long time, just waiting for their team to secure the regulatory approval that all of we Pro Phase Traders have been assured would come "soon". I got tired of waiting so I ramped up the risk and was disconnected in April's drawdown.
                        Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

2. I re-entered the program so that I could participate in the trading competition. The drawdown was not included in this competition.
                        Axi Select is a FREE funded trader program that offers up to $1,000,000 in funding. Create a trading account and get everything you need to succeed!

3. If you would like to trade copy an OTB system with lower drawdown:

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

1. I left the AxiSelect temporarily because they were taking so long to actually start the investment phase of their programme. I had been ranked #1 (and still am once again after "re-joining") for a very long time, just waiting for their team to secure the regulatory approval that all of we Pro Phase Traders have been assured would come "soon". I got tired of waiting so I ramped up the risk and was disconnected in April's drawdown.

2. I re-entered the program so that I could participate in the trading competition. The drawdown was not included in this competition.

3. If you would like to trade copy an OTB system with lower drawdown:
                          I understand. Thanks for the comments. I'll check back next month. Regarding the 10% drawdown in the future axiselect program, is this equity protection that you engage , axi, or Psy? Or is it just a goal to stay under 10% dd to remain in the axiselect program?

Comment

I understand. Thanks for the comments. I'll check back next month. Regarding the 10% drawdown in the future axiselect program, is this equity protection that you engage , axi, or Psy? Or is it just a goal to stay under 10% dd to remain in the axiselect program?
                            This monthly rule is strictly enforced by PsyQuation once the official AxiSelect allocation program begins after 1 July.

Comment

• I do apologize for the questions but it seems each time I look at your accounts something is always questionable. You stated this account is low drawdown and now it has 50% DD, https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...awdown/3319130
                              Anyways, best luck!

Comment

I do apologize for the questions but it seems each time I look at your accounts something is always questionable. You stated this account is low drawdown and now it has 50% DD, https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...awdown/3319130
                                Anyways, best luck!
                                When I named it that - yes- it had 4% DD.
                                Now it doesn't.
                                With single month profit over 100% can you really complain?
                                Honestly dude, do something as profitable as I am doing and you won't find it so interesting to critique other awesome traders.
                                Have you looked at all my strategies?
                                Have you seen the great performance?
                                Yea. I don't need your good luck wishes mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X