No announcement yet.

Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The whole truth" is this: Your only successful strategy is your subscription fees. Or was!

What I'm showing you is what people are getting as opposoed to the theoretical but not achievable results you're talking about. Nobody subscribed the first day you published (if somebody did he's a world class idiot and not representative of sane people that are here to make money long term) and nobody stopped right before you blew up so all that talk is completely irrelevant.

Have another one. A very real example of somebody signing up for your rollercoaster this year left with no chance to survive by either (1) removing profits as they come or (2) adding to the capital with a long term view.

That's the reality and you're talking theory.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

You don't get the point, you are not suitable to manage other people's money.
      Trade for yourself with your "gamble strategy"
      No the point is that is your opinion.
      And the point is that you hide my successes, which outweigh my periods of drawdown and periods of experimenting with higher risk levels, because you must have an axe to grind.
      The point is those systems had FAR LESS equity invested because they were labeled high risk, and my lower risk systems form the base of my core strategy which I am working on to ramp up for 5 levels of risk. The lower risk systems profit (which is how I am educating others to invest and "stack" their risk) far outweighs the losses I incurred on the systems he has listed here BUT DID NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES WHICH ARE STILL RUNNING.

Comment

• You're allways talking about your low risk strategies... but what strategy of yours is low risk? Didnt see a single one. The last one that had low risk in its name had a 100% LOSS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
          You're allways talking about your low risk strategies... but what strategy of yours is low risk? Didnt see a single one. The last one that had low risk in its name had a 100% LOSS!
          Yeah, that's about right. The only difference is with low risk you lose 100% after a couple of months and with high risk you lose it immediately. Like this one which has to be his personal record of long term success. Instand DD and shortly after "all gone".
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post

Yeah, that's about right. The only difference is with low risk you lose 100% after a couple of months and with high risk you lose it immediately. Like this one which has to be his personal record of long term success. Instand DD and shortly after "all gone".
            Better screenshot of that account
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post

Better screenshot of that account
              This is so weird. Why not just reduce the lotsize to reduce the cRazY drawdowns? I understand that would reduce the profit but few people are comfortable with >30% drawdown. This is REALLY starting to confuse me now...

Comment

• To summarise...

1 - please look at my longer track records of core strategy with low risk

2 - I also readily admit that my high risk strategies (5 different risk levels) of shorter duration and track record ARE EXPERIMENTAL -- I am determined to perfect these higher risk levels and have them run for successful periods over 9 months, which was my longest period of consistent success so far. (even with the eventual crashes, there are many opportunities -- if you are wise and engaged -- to extract plenty of profit while the strategy is working smoothly). AUGUST will bring these 5 levels of risk back online.
                3 - I will eventually bring back my higher risk strategies so they are visible online publicly, but for now I am still working on them, especially ones over 2x risk.
                4 - and primi still has not calculated the overall profit ** NOTE THAT ** he hasn't even responded to what I clearly prepared in recent posts. He doesn't want to include the huge gains I made from Feb 2017 to Dec 2018. It would ruin all his posts that emphasize the bad aspects he seems stuck on.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
                  [SIZE=16px][COLOR=#800080][B]
                  4 - and primi still has not calculated the overall profit ** NOTE THAT ** he hasn't even responded to what I clearly prepared in recent posts. He doesn't want to include the huge gains I made from Feb 2017 to Dec 2018. It would ruin all his posts that emphasize the bad aspects he seems stuck on.
                  I explained clearly why that is and why it doesn't make sense to. But you don't want to "get it".

And don't talk to me about not responding to posts. Do I have to remind you how you completely ignored my post about your "offer" when you first blew up some accounts? The one that never happened? I was a paying customer at that time. You blew up my account (only one other trader it the whole history of my trading managed to do that a very long time ago), was happy to take my subscription money, "offered" something for subscribers that suffered the loss so it looked nice on this forum but then when I wanted to take you up on the offer you completely ignored me and it took many posts and a lot of hard words for you to finally admit that there would be no offer and that we can all **** ourselves. That's the reality of your service. Your bottom line matters, nothing else. You lie, you cheat, you decieve, you obfuscate and couldn't care less about your subscribers and investors.

Comment

To summarise...

You don't have any low risk strategy! Your lowest risk strategy had about 70% DD

Comment

To summarise...

You had some good runs, your first and closed account for example, no doubt about that... and now comes the big BUT:

1.- You don't have a single low risk account, all of them are high risk... i mean come on, you named an account low risk and it did crash completely to the last cent.
                      2.- If you were able to take out all the money from your "high risk" accounts, and then add it to the "low risk" account, like you advise to do, you still lost 60% of all the money in the last dd. Adding the losses of accounts that crashed fast, like the last public account which burned 3000$ in just 4 days, there can't be that much winnings left.
                      It may be possible for you to get out of this with some winnings because you were in it from day 1, but for followers its impossible.

Comment

• I have made the four weeks Free Trial Period to EVERY new subscriber, not only ones who suffered a drawdown, so I do not know at all what you are speaking about.
                        Go and see for yourself -- FOUR WEEKS FREE TRIAL

For you to totally discount the first 18 months of my strategies is completely and utterly stupid, just because that is when you subscribed doesn't mean those stats are representative of what I achieved and how I performed over a longer period of ups and downs. I had 100 subscribers by July 2017 (only 23 have remained thru it all and are benefiting right now from the current recovery), after only 5 months of building my track record. My fund clients didn't have the opportunity to start until July 2017, and about 20 remain, including 10 new fund investors. There are about 10 fund investors waiting for the new PAMM master account to be made available in August 2019.

So, no, your reasoning is flawed, and it is only self serving. It does not give an investor a true view as to how following my strategy over a 2 year period would go. Investing in a fund or a strategy takes more than just trying once, and then giving up after the first set back. It takes patience and determination. Which is what I am committed to.

I've already completely WOW-ed my loyal subscribers and fund clients (and also my five personal sub accounts following the core strategy) with a 23% recovery month here in July 2019.
                        Amadorian The low risk is certainly higher than what is normally sold as low risk, but that is just the way I trade. By the way, the new HotForex account that lost $3000 in early July has already made $2700 back. Will make this account public again next month.
                        Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 07-31-2019, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• It's called resolve. And no, you will not get your wish. Because I have showed people I can make money. And you have only helped me get the word out moreso and in the process you have only wasted your time and certainly not found a productive way to use your time for profits and happiness. I suggest that you be the one to use your time elsewhere.

Just for fun, how about you show us all when you have ever made 23% return in one month like my account did this month.

Comment

Will let you know once I have it all sorted.
                            Yes that is along the lines I was thinking. it will be an offer to help all those recover funds they have lost recently.
                            That was your post, and you never offered anything and it took a number of posts from me before you finally admitted that there will be no offer. Plus, you increased the price of your signal to add insult to injury.

You have very selective memory.

Comment

• ok sounds good. prove it. show verified results. show equity and profit gained.
                              you know-- DD doesn't really matter that much, unless you have considerably large assets following -- as long as it can be recovered relatively quickly... it is the Pain to Gain ratio that really matters. What DD is carried in order to profit a certain percentage over a given period.

Dude, the "remote island" I was living on is called Cheung Chau, and yes that was real. It's obvious that you don't want to bother with real-life parts of the story, and that is your prerogative to do so, but others here do want to know about the real life pressures and parts of life that need to be carefully balanced in order to trade well and consistently. That was just what I was dealing with then. Now I have set up well in a new office in the Philippines and things are peaceful and quiet.

Comment

• Not sure. Maybe review your posts to see how you were expressing your views. Let me know if you need help pin-pointing the factors the mod may have used.
                                Oh by the way, just giving you an update on my EXCELLENT recovery, despite your perma-bear negativity.

Over 25% booked profit for July. It was a great strong month, especially immediately following June when the core strategy did not perform as well.
                                Adjustments have been made, have been tested, and will go live in August.
                                Open drawdown has been significantly reduced -- presently under 4%. Thanks for your helpful input.
                                Last edited by OutsideTheBoxHK; 07-31-2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X