Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible scammer.

Comment

• Did he leave to the Bahamas just like the other scammer Viper ?

Last edited by RenkoGuy; 09-12-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• He just made another 3.7 pips with bigger lot size on AUDUSD
        This guy is such a loser.

Comment

• What To Do After You Blow Your Account

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
            congrats on following your rules and taking a loss. If you continue to follow your plan I do believe you can make some decent and sustainable profits in the long run. I'd love to see some of your views on the markets if you ever had time to do so.
            Well the plan was not followed..... If you can't follow simple rules, there's no reason to continue trading. You can have the best strategy in the world, but if you don't use it as intended then its clearly not the strategies fault but your own.

Comment

• I guess the equity stop is not working))) Did anyone really think that this guy will actually do what he said when the DD happens?

Once again he is showning he is a liar and can not be trusted. He just keeps lying and lying. So sad...

Comment

• I think he's run of to the Bahamas.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmaker1 View Post
                  I guess the equity stop is not working))) Did anyone really think that this guy will actually do what he said when the DD happens?

Once again he is showning he is a liar and can not be trusted. He just keeps lying and lying. So sad...
                  I gave him the benefit of a doubt.... Oh well. I never signed up anyways.

Comment

• Is his MyFxbook not updating ?

Comment

• Updating as allways, but if you want real time stats go to

Comment

• He has more irons in the fire

03d09cb21e5616176367875fd521e0e2.png

Comment

• more irons in the fire than just that.
                          that is the work of a trader -- tweaking his strategy on the go and making multiple strategies until he finds a few that are more profitable than the others that failed.
                          Yes, I re-think where the cut off should be. Yes, I said 15% should be good. Then I followed that 15% cutoff once, and the next time I thought it best to wait a bit until some of the risk trades had time to mature -- which now has happened. Drawdown back under 15% and logged 3rd profitable month consecutively since the out-sized drawdown of June.
                          This type of trading is just what I do so that I am well positioned for my core position to Profit far more than the average monthly drawdown. This is key in this whole discussion.
                          Pain vs Gain. And the gain on this strategy is winning over the pain. Now I just need to determine how to trade so that all the higher Risk Multipliers of 2x, 2.5x, and 3x will not exceed say a max drawdown of 50% on 3x risk for at the very minimum 3 months consecutively. Moving profits down the risk ladder into lower risk at the end of each month. This is the task at hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
                            Drawdown back under 15% and logged 3rd profitable month consecutively since the out-sized drawdown of June.
                            Floating drawdown 21% and the drawdown was open for the entire month of September indicating no profits for that month.
                            OTB - 79%.png

Comment

• Over the years i've seen many lying and decieving traders on this forum. Congratulations! You are the worst of them all!

So you're beta testing your strategy while there is allegedly people having 100k following you?! Then you don't stick to the rules you set yourself over and over again?!
                              This new 15% dd rule was in place for less than a month! Don't you test your strategies at all or are you just stupid? I really can't tell the difference anymore..

You were in an over 50% dd AGAIN and now you're telling us that you are so great because you booked a few dollars of profit in september while still being down 20%?!
                              Come on... seriously.. it's time to stop...

Comment

• stop posting foolish and inaccurate comments. reducing open drawdown is part of what this strategy does very well.
                                I recovered approx 2/3 of the overall drawdown of 60% in 3 months. This is very excellent.
                                This month I recovered much of the open drawdown too.
                                The amounts you quote for assets under management for this strategy are also not accurate. I have run a profitable strategy for nearly 3 years, and it is still active.
                                I have already said that my "rules" are not the type of "you must obey or you certainly cannot execute any alternative options" type of rules and I have said this countless times for all to read. That allows me flexibility to assess real time environments in which I have open drawdown. I have seen that this normally works well for my style of trading. If you don't like my style pls leave, because there are many others who agree with my style and who have profited handsomely since Feb 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X