Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

It was no recovery, it was luck.
    either way it's still a recovery. I do see the luck factor many times while watching on the sidelines though and through the inability to hold onto the whole basket with determination. We see tiny scalps and huge equity swings.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
      either way it's still a recovery. I do see the luck factor many times while watching on the sidelines though and through the inability to hold onto the whole basket with determination. We see tiny scalps and huge equity swings.
      "luck factor many time"

wow.
      the hubris.
      the lack of evidence-based, statistic-based discussion here in this thread.
      it is sad to me when I am busy working and managing my positions when I have to just let all these random posts go unanswered, because it really is not worth it to me to point out the real evidence, as I have done many times in the past, because new people and new months roll around and I have to do it all over again.
      if people read the whole thread, did their own methodical and meticulous number crunching with real trading metrics that are closely followed by traders, then we wouldn't have to have unprofitable discussions like this one.

1 - pain vs gain ratio
      2 - calmar ratio
      3 - profit factor
      4 - risk of ruin
      5 - sharpe ratio
      6 - omega ratio

crunch these. and remember too that like 90% of all new "traders" lose their starting capital within 90 days, and then they gradually get around to performing evidence-based research projects like I have mentioned above if they prove resilient and determined. that's what I did. blew up like 3 times. then got wiser. worked my way back and made a good track record. blew up some small accounts at over 2x risk, and now am still calibrating these Ferrari's to perform similar to my 1x risk master account. within 6 months I will also master this task, and then I will basically have an ATM machine for the rest of my incoming producing years.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

[....]and now am still calibrating these Ferrari's to perform similar to my 1x risk master account. within 6 months I will also master this task, and then I will basically have an ATM machine for the rest of my incoming producing years.
        Just out of interest, what did you change/calibrate/learn from/or whatever between the 60% dd where you took the losses, and this last 60% equity drop?
        And what did you change now after theses two drawdowns?
        You say you're "resilient and determined" to improve, still you get into the exact same situations over and over again.

Comment

• I will never answer a question from you again.
          you are here for one reason and one destructive reason alone. you deserve every bit of ignoring you get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post

Just out of interest, what did you change/calibrate/learn from/or whatever between the 60% dd where you took the losses, and this last 60% equity drop?
            And what did you change now after theses two drawdowns?
            You say you're "resilient and determined" to improve, still you get into the exact same situations over and over again.
            He has no strategy he is a poor scalper. He makes a few pips and when the trade goes against him he let it
            run and hope for the best.

Comment

• yes I am so sorry I have made so much money for my clients using a multi-confirmation scalping strategy with varying statistics-based take profit and stop loss targets.
              it has led to huge Pain vs Gain growth over 3 years of impressive profitability seen below.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 6.15.48 AM.png

Comment

• You delete most of your blown accounts. Therefore, when looking at only the accounts that are still alive, it looks good. Add up all the loses, then the community can see the true pnl over the long run. I see that you left the DonnaForex community where most of your investors were. Since your departure there, I'm sure you don't have many these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                  The image below is the AUDUSD short basket, Little scalps while not being confident on the full retracement to close the entire basket out.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 10.45.58 AM.png

Comment

• MTCook Pamm Standard risk
                    • Daily:0.19%
                    • Monthly:5.98%
                    • Drawdown:20.89%
                    You disconnected the PAMM accounts until your drawdown reduced. its simple math to determine the true drawdown while these accounts weren't updated on myfxbook
                    • 2x
                    • Daily:0.47%
                    • Monthly:15.23%
                    • Drawdown:23.45% ( True Drawdown above 40%)
                    and
                    • 2.5x
                    • Daily:0.56%
                    • Monthly:18.26%
                    • Drawdown:25.10% ( True drawdown above 50%)

Comment

• The OTB HFCopy Multi-Timeframe Ichimoku is a perfect example of how messed up the myfxbook stats can be.
                      8730$ deposits
                      1000$ withdrawals
                      Gain: -98%
                      But still somehow a profit of 3700$ ...

Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post
                      I will never answer a question from you again.
                      you are here for one reason and one destructive reason alone. you deserve every bit of ignoring you get.
                      I feel a severe depression in me now.
                      Why doesn't he love me anymore?!

Comment

• This cock sucking bastard has removed my posts again. Throw the ****er in jail.

Comment

This cock sucking bastard has removed my posts again. Throw the ****er in jail.
                          If you talk like that you deserve it. Keep it classy

Comment

This cock sucking bastard has removed my posts again. Throw the ****er in jail.
                            hey.
                            sorry.
                            I missed all this.
                            I'm busy here making huge profits and awesome trades are reaching maturity phases - the belly of the trade as I like to call it.
                            recovery from "career ending drawdown" is well on track and at this pace will be at new equity highs again by November.

Comment

• Screenshot from 2019-10-18 12-22-41.png

Comment

• Getting insanely overleveraged again. Normal lotsize scalps were 0.07 lots and now 0.31 lots.

Comment

Working...
                                X