Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

Welcome back to the road of criticism.
    I was confident you would find a way to highlight my quite impressive recovery in some way that would appear only negative.
    Why don't you zoom out just a bit more to cover July and August trading since drawdown too?
    Regardless of the bias, I know full well how the equity has performed, the AuM managed following this strategy is approx 300x greater than my balance, and I share commissions with the broker.
    Of course my goal is for equity to recover to its June peak, and you must admit the trading has been quite good, AND do not neglect to pull into reality that the trades that remain underwater are poised to revert to the mean at any time.
    Do your followers also share commissions with the broker ?
    Or are you thinking only of yourself ?

Comment

• WHY HedgeBitcoin ... why did you make OTB talk again, it was so nice and quiet....

Comment

I share commissions with the broker..
        Interesting, Almost borderline churning.

The reason why I didn't say anything positive about your recovery is that you haven't made any money for your followers , investors, or for yourself besides your rebate commission. You haven't reached a new high water mark equity and your performance for the last 4 months still equals losses. If you could simply take a loss and then recover then we'd have something positive to say.

I was more curious how the performance differ from the two accounts. One account is doing well, while your main account is quite disappointing.

Regarding your 300x in AUM, your darwinex investors shows something else

BUX OTB.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
          WHY HedgeBitcoin ... why did you make OTB talk again, it was so nice and quiet....
          He had some decent performance on one account =/

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

BUX is gone

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

BUX is gone
              Invest in BUX listed by OutsideTheBoxHK. Diversify your portfolio and invest in leading independent traders. FCA (UK) & CNMV (Spain) regulated FinTech.

Comment

oh sorry, it wasn't the BUX that I had my eye on - it was this account https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Out...awdown/3319130
                Custom history last months

Comment

• 55% Equity =/ https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/outside-box/27899

Comment

When it goes wrong MyFxbook stops updating.

Comment

• And here we go again.... man oh man
                      This can't be good for your health. I hope this second huge DD will be a turning point for you, and you finally work on your risk managment....​​​​​​​
                      image_5226.jpg

Comment

Welcome back to the road of criticism.
                        I was confident you would find a way to highlight my quite impressive recovery in some way that would appear only negative.
                        Why don't you zoom out just a bit more to cover July and August trading since drawdown too?
                        Regardless of the bias, I know full well how the equity has performed, the AuM managed following this strategy is approx 300x greater than my balance, and I share commissions with the broker.
                        Of course my goal is for equity to recover to its June peak, and you must admit the trading has been quite good, AND do not neglect to pull into reality that the trades that remain underwater are poised to revert to the mean at any time.
                        Learn from your mistakes....

Comment

• the markets normally make us humble if you are bragging too much. Better to just stay humble!

Comment

hey.
                            sorry.
                            I missed all this.
                            I'm busy here making huge profits and awesome trades are reaching maturity phases - the belly of the trade as I like to call it.
                            recovery from "career ending drawdown" is well on track and at this pace will be at new equity highs again by November.
                            Has he left the building ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

Has he left the building ?
                              I am sure he will come back with another inspirational and introspective quote about himself. Screw investors. If he was not lying and his AUM was really $3M, then he just pissed away 1.5M yesterday. What a joker))

Comment

• No way it was 3Mil. Close to the first crash he said that he was close to 1M. I don't want to believe that after that, he could get people to invest another 2M suddenly.

And what do we do after a big loss? Exactly, increase the risk of course! Now revenge trading with 1.11 lots on aud usd, and just had another 10% loss with just one trade...

Between all the bulls***t its so hard to know whats true, but i said it after the first crash, and will say it again, if trading is really his main income and he is a single father of 2 or more children, i'm worried about him loosing it all...

Comment

Working...
                                X