No announcement yet.

Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this time he went absolutely crazy. But dont you worry, he is a super commited math teacher and pro trader with 14 years experience, he will make huge gains again

Comment

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
      Well, this time he went absolutely crazy. But dont you worry, he is a super commited math teacher and pro trader with 14 years experience, he will make huge gains again
      Don't insult the man, he is a math professor.

Comment

• The Red Sea trader

4d4b8cda4e28ea897d410f3f16d894d1.png

Comment

• party over, all accounts blown now...........................

back to flippin burgers i guess.

Comment

• We all gave valuable advice while trolling OTB. All well. RIP.

Comment

• What failing systems normally have in common?

1. Grid trading without a stoploss

Goldstar 27% Equity
              SatangFX - blown
              Outside The Box - blown

Comment

• Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                What failing systems normally have in common?

1. Grid trading without a stoploss

Goldstar 27% Equity
                SatangFX - blown
                Outside The Box - blown
                you hit the nail on the head, no sl being respected is key.

i am currently also trading a grid but have strict sl values in place. there is a kink in the equity every once in a while, but it will not blow up.

for most all trading this style its simply hope and pray from one point onward, which ultimately has the catastrophic outcome.
                Last edited by reinerh; 02-21-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OutsideTheBoxHK View Post

hey.
                  sorry.
                  I missed all this.
                  I'm busy here making huge profits and awesome trades are reaching maturity phases - the belly of the trade as I like to call it.
                  recovery from "career ending drawdown" is well on track and at this pace will be at new equity highs again by November.

No apologies nothing! Just left with the silent drum.

Comment

• Dont you worry, he'll be back, all crashed myfxbook accounts were deleted, a new chapter will start soon xD

View the profile of Forex Trader OutsideTheBoxHK - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

Comment

Dont you worry, he'll be back, all crashed myfxbook accounts were deleted, a new chapter will start soon xD

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/outsidetheboxhk
                      best luck to him. Maybe he'll come back stronger with a real strategy.

Comment

best luck to him. Maybe he'll come back stronger with a real strategy.
                        Do you really think that ? If you can't trade after 14 years it will never happen.

Comment

• Being successful at trading is like having a baby...
                          Everyone congratulates you but they never ask how many times you got fckd.

Comment

Being successful at trading is like having a baby...
                            Everyone congratulates you but they never ask how many times you got fckd.
                            Total nonsense.

Comment

• Crashing accounts is part of the learning process. Everyone that starts trading thinks he is the one where martingale and basic grid systems work. I have no problem with anyone trying it and loosing money, do what you got to do, and next time learn from your mistake and do it better.

The problem i have with OTB is, that he sells his crap trading, often as low risk. Lying about stop loss settings and so on.

Comment

Crashing accounts is part of the learning process. Everyone that starts trading thinks he is the one where martingale and basic grid systems work. I have no problem with anyone trying it and loosing money, do what you got to do, and next time learn from your mistake and do it better.

The problem i have with OTB is, that he sells his crap trading, often as low risk. Lying about stop loss settings and so on.
                                yep, my take on OTB too.

GenesisVision platform is a broker agnostic PAMM for asset managers, where the manager selects the risk level they plan to trade within. Once the manager selects the risk profile, there is Equity Protection that can not be adjusted to ensure they MUST trade within their Stopout %. A place where you finally get what you signed up for.

I believe other PAMM systems also has these Hard Stopouts available for fund managers.

Comment

Working...
                                X