Outside the Box -- Signal and Mt Cook PAMM fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
    Crashing accounts is part of the learning process. Everyone that starts trading thinks he is the one where martingale and basic grid systems work. I have no problem with anyone trying it and loosing money, do what you got to do, and next time learn from your mistake and do it better.
    Amen, brother!

Comment

• Okay, now the journey is complete

otb6.JPG

Comment

• Anyone looking for an alternative signal, something new and completely different, might be interested in www.consensus-fx.com
        It is a weekly EUR/USD consensus forecast driven entirely by traders and currently proving correct in 7 weeks out of 10.
        It is free. Please take a look and feed back any comments or questions to SignalSearcher2020.
        Hope to receive some feedback!

Comment

Okay, now the journey is complete

otb6.JPG
          He probably went long the Dow

Comment

• Oh, in an interesting turn of events, there was a deposit of 1000$ just now, let the ride continue

Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

He probably went long the Dow
            Thats exactly what he did actually DOW + AUD/USD trades mostly.

Comment

Oh, in an interesting turn of events, there was a deposit of 1000$ just now, let the ride continue
              Thats exactly what he did actually DOW + AUD/USD trades mostly.
              Im not sure how many times Ive warned him in here that his strategy was no good in exotics, metals, DOW and S&P. He knows better of course... I hope this is it for him honestly. Hes lost enough money for people and I hope that the people that have stuck with him if any finally learned that this guy is not a real trader and has no risk management. He lacks any sympathy or empathy for what he has done to his clients. I still remember the guy who posted in response to him in the news feed talking about how his wife was sick etc and how this so called professional joke responded to him. I hope the fork is stuck in him and hes well done.

Comment

• Just incredible how learning resistanthe is... just made a deposit a few days ago... and 40%dd again

otb7.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by NextGen4FX View Post

Im not sure how many times Ive warned him in here that his strategy was no good in exotics, metals, DOW and S&P. He knows better of course... I hope this is it for him honestly. Hes lost enough money for people and I hope that the people that have stuck with him if any finally learned that this guy is not a real trader and has no risk management. He lacks any sympathy or empathy for what he has done to his clients. I still remember the guy who posted in response to him in the news feed talking about how his wife was sick etc and how this so called professional joke responded to him. I hope the fork is stuck in him and hes well done.
                  This guy will never stop. He has delusions of grandure, thinks he is on top of his field. Anyone who has read his posts can see that something isnt right with this person and he would be better off going to some kind of therapy. I dont know who in their right mind would invest with this guy. Its not just the character, the strategy was bad from the start and it had no chance of ever working in the long run.

Comment

• 75%dd ... going down fast

otb8.JPG

Comment

• that is nutty. He doesn't learn. All he needs to do is add a stoploss or stopout limit and learn how to trade within the boundary. If he can't do that, there is no hope for this trader. Just seems like pure gambling now. Risk 100% to try to make it all back. Revenge trading never works long time.

Rest in Peace #OutsideTheBox

Comment

• Is this guy still trading or did he listen to advice and is finally getting some mental help?

Comment

• Was still trading until a few days ago... now broke again...

Comment

• He finally did it, 99.9% DD. He tried to be smarter than everyone else and now he is broke. For his familiy sake I hope he has some money stashed away so they dont starve. He really should stop trading but I doubt he will. Its a disease with this guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X