No announcement yet.

TalosFX - Trading signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's correct, and i failed to communicate it.

Strategy was optimized for Darwinex. As soon as we hit a new ATH, simpletrader support will most likely be canceled. Support on this forum will also stop, as both of these services are basically dead.

Average loss is still very close to 1% though.

Comment

Originally posted by TalosFX View Post
      That's correct, and i failed to communicate it.

Strategy was optimized for Darwinex. As soon as we hit a new ATH, simpletrader support will most likely be canceled. Support on this forum will also stop, as both of these services are basically dead.

Average loss is still very close to 1% though.
      I don't mean to interrupt here, but pls let me correct you, business is very good here at SimpleTrader for some systems and traders.
      I think investors and subscribers are looking for something specific, and when a strategy provider hits that sweet spot for a certain group of investors then a good match is made.
      That's why I offer 3 different strategies and working on more.
      Darwinex is good too, but the competition for allocation capital is fierce there, as leverage has been cut due to ESMA, and a relatively young strategy will not get exposure to investors until you reach one of their special categories (ie above 50% overall return using their Risk Adjusted Returns). I have recently looked at your strategy there. Nice D Score at 58.1

My D Score has suffered a bit recently, as I used to be over 60, which is a good benchmark for where the talented traders begin is what I hear. My D Score is at 57.6 today.
      I love their detailed system of Investable Attributes (as they say). 10 categories of attributes for a system or trading style.
      Invest in BUX listed by OutsideTheBoxHK. Diversify your portfolio and invest in leading independent traders. FCA (UK) & CNMV (Spain) regulated FinTech.

I have found it to be a lot safer for investors who don't want to manage things day by day and not worry. But for those of us who want higher returns, it requires being able to zip in and out of trades, and I believe Darwinex's Risk Adjustment Management Software really diminishes returns for some strategies.
      My 21 month track record at Myfxbook had 245% absolute return, but Darwinex migrated my track record with only a 45% return using their Risk Adjusted methodology (10% Value at Risk target at all times). This basically means that if you want to increase risk for a short time or good confirmation of excellent opportunity (higher probability) that you can't do it with Darwinex and capture the normal returns that you would with any normal broker. I will continue with them because they have an excellent concept, have developed it excellently, have great regulation, and their investor base is very educated and experienced with Forex.

Comment

I can agree with some, or even most of your points, but i still think that a monthly subscription fee is a bad idea.

The whole simpletrader platform only has like 100 paying members. So it is pretty obvious that this business model is far from being popular among investors. Darwinex + more control for investors would be great.

Comment

Removed the signal from Simple trader and myfxbook, did that have something to do with holding a 2.18 lot long on the EU from 1633? (33% DD), or constant run and losers?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
            Removed the signal from Simple trader and myfxbook, did that have something to do with holding a 2.18 lot long on the EU from 1633? (33% DD), or constant run and losers?
            Darwinex shows the story.
            The link to this system is above in the trader's message.

Comment

Working...
            X