2 Million Dollar Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Million Dollar Master

I have the pleasure of announcing that we have secured access to an automated system that was developed by an institution based in Europe.

2 Million Dollar Master

2M$M.png

To add legitimacy to this signal I have secured a verified live account of over $2.8mil as our master account (that signals are sent from)

View the full statement here: 2 Million Dollar Master (LiveForexTrading.info) System | Myfxbook

The strategy trades EURUSD exclusively and performs best during trending markets.

We're expecting slow and steady returns from this system. You can subscribe to this signal knowing that there are people with a lot more money on the line than you depending on it's continued success
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Did this got MAM ? Interested with serious trader like this but in mam, im personally not suitable with Copier system and copier fee structure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Sorry for any typo

Comment

Originally posted by bismillahwd View Post
      Did this got MAM ? Interested with serious trader like this but in mam, im personally not suitable with Copier system and copier fee structure.

Sorry for any typo
      Hi bismillarhwd,

We don't have any plans to offer this as a managed account. How much are you looking to invest? You can adjust the risk multiplier to a more aggressive setting should you need to increase the returns due to the subscription fee. (this obviously comes with increasing the risk)

Comment

If it mam i would run for 5-7K for starter and top up whenever performed well continue. Since i trust big fund like him woulndt never mess with trades.
        Im still not familiar witch copier, just hear rumours about slippage and trade different. Bit not comfort with the technicall things, maybe you could enlight me with those and with risk leverage That you mention before?

Sorry for any typo

Comment

In all the turmoil of yesterdays news announcement it's nice to see 2MDM killed it yesterday. This system has now had 20 positive trades in a row and is heading back towards the watermark high.

Bismillahwd - this system won't be effected by slippage since it targets 40 pip moves. You can also increase your risk/return using the copier if you feel the default risk is too low.

Comment

Hi Nick,

To trade the 2M signal service what would you recommend as the minimum account balance considering I have a 50:1 margin account?

Thank you.

Daryl

Comment

It appears this trader lost his mind today....lost around 40% in a few minutes. Unfortunately, this highlights the extreme risk of copying anonymous traders. You might believe you are attached to a stable, profitable strategy, and wake up to find out some clown has wiped you out...........

Comment

Someone just lost A million Bucks?!!! Wooooooooooooo

Comment

Hey Guys,

It's the middle of the night here and I've just been alerted to some very strange trading on the master account.

The word "strange" is perhaps a bit of an understatement since it appears the master account may have been hacked and a repeated series of trades on USDSGD was opened and closed until the entire $2.8mil account was wiped out.

Fortunately follower accounts appear not to have been decimated as many traders were slipped from most of the positions or didn't have USDSGD selected as a pair that could be traded.

We are still trying to get to the bottom of what happened with the owners of the fund, however I wanted to reassure you all that it has nothing to do with the trade copier.

We are also in the middle of working on and instigating a fail safe mechanism so that follower accounts will not be badly effected should this kind of thing happen again in the future to a master account.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Hey Guys,

It's the middle of the night here and I've just been alerted to some very strange trading on the master account.

The word "strange" is perhaps a bit of an understatement since it appears the master account may have been hacked and a repeated series of trades on USDSGD was opened and closed until the entire $2.8mil account was wiped out.

Fortunately follower accounts appear not to have been decimated as many traders were slipped from most of the positions or didn't have USDSGD selected as a pair that could be traded.

We are still trying to get to the bottom of what happened with the owners of the fund, however I wanted to reassure you all that it has nothing to do with the trade copier.

We are also in the middle of working on and instigating a fail safe mechanism so that follower accounts will not be badly effected should this kind of thing happen again in the future to a master account.
                    We are working on a few ideas now to see if we can have something "clever" in place to detect anomolies from a masters end - soon as we have come up with an algorithm I'll let you all know.

The likelyhood of something like this happening is slim, but we understand the importance of protecting users accounts, so we feel this is highly important and want to roll out a solution in the next day or two.

Comment

I can see a bunch of trades now on my account very uncharacteristic for this trader and it did cost me some money. Is this related?

Comment

Nick, Will and Team, just found out it was the middle of the night for you Aussies...well again GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Pirate

Comment

Originally posted by primi View Post
                          I can see a bunch of trades now on my account very uncharacteristic for this trader and it did cost me some money. Is this related?
                          How much did you lose?

Comment

Originally posted by jprize View Post
                            It appears this trader lost his mind today....lost around 40% in a few minutes. Unfortunately, this highlights the extreme risk of copying anonymous traders. You might believe you are attached to a stable, profitable strategy, and wake up to find out some clown has wiped you out...........
                            Please know the facts before offering your wisdom

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                              How much did you lose?
                              Just over 1% in total. Not much in relative terms and I'll survive the losses in absolute terms as well. But it could have cleaned us all out. And the more I think about it the more I'm worried.

Overall I must also admit I'm down 14% on all signals combined since I started in april (plus over 1k in subscription costs) and all those signals are (or WERE) top picks and 'safe'. It doesn't seem a sustainable business model to me anymore. Not sure what I'll do but after 6 months of failures what can I expect in the next 6 months? My best guess is more of the same.

2mill.PNG

Comment

Working...
                              X