Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy's Personal Account

Hi Guys,

As many of you may know, I have had great success with my Personal account since June 2016 and it currently runs SteadyCapture, SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper at various risks.

Now, I have decided to offer my Personal Account for copying and the price will be set at US$130 per month. This is higher than my other SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk signal because you will get trades from both SFE PA and SFE NS, which will cost US$160 if you subscribed separately to them through MQL5. The increase in price will be passed on to Joel the SFE author. I think the interest on SteadyCapture had died down after the recent large loss but I am still confident with SC so it will still be included in my portfolio. Nick will get $15 per subscription for this signal so I hope he will allow me to pass on the SC trades to you (which isn't really that many compared to trades made by the SFE EAs). If not then I may need to remove SC from the portfolio or stop the signal altogether.

With FOMC coming up next week, and SC and SFE PA suffering some losses recently, I really believe we are lined up for some massive gains over the next few weeks. To get an idea of what I am talking about, please check the growth in March and April 2016 on the SFE Price Action official account (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/atr...normal/1331484). That kind of growth is what I believe we are likely to see over the next few weeks.

I am going to offer 2-week free trial on this signal until the end of this week, so people who sign up early will be able to make the most out of the signal with the free trial. I really think this is the best time to start this signal after the recent loss on SC and SFE PA, and FOMC coming up next week is likely to generate a lot of volatility which will be favourable for our strategies.

Once you have made some nice profits from this signal please kindly keep the subscription going, or go and buy the full SFE EAs on MQL5 to support Joel the SFE author.

Currently the risk settings are as follows, but will be adjusted from time to time (especially the risk on SFE Price Action):

SteadyCapture: 1.3x risk (about 1.7x effective risk on my AUD account)
    SFE Price Action: Autolot High Risk 200%
    SFE Night Scalper: 95% risk of the MQL5 signal

Here is the SimpleTrader Signal page:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

large.png

PS. And why have I decided to offer my Personal account as a signal now? Because I am really sick and tired of seeing people on the forum here saying they cannot make profit out Forex, when in actual fact it's very simple (and even boring) to do if you have the right tools and mindset. I really hope this will help turn people's lives around. If I can do it then I am sure all of you can too!

Night scalper wil have some slippage I think,
    First EA's, Then the Signals (you), Then again signals (we).
    We would be 3th to take the trade. Depends on how populair the Night scalper is ofcourse but there will be some slippage I think.

Comment

Yeah my plan would be to limit the subs if slippage become more of an issue.

The other thing is a new version of Night Scalper just came out in January which now supports single chart mode for all pairs, so if needed I can buy the actual EA and run it on my account with slightly different settings to Joel, in order to avoid slippage from too many people entering and exiting trades at same levels at the same time.

Comment

can't complete payment via paypal, anyone else with the same issue?

Comment

It says you are already subscribed though...what kind of problem did your encounter?

Comment

All good now, for some odd reason it kept failing at checkout

Comment

I see. Welcome on board!

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                Yeah my plan would be to limit the subs if slippage become more of an issue.

The other thing is a new version of Night Scalper just came out in January which now supports single chart mode for all pairs, so if needed I can buy the actual EA and run it on my account with slightly different settings to Joel, in order to avoid slippage from too many people entering and exiting trades at same levels at the same time.
                Yea I also noticed the new version of the Night Scalper. Looks nice. Would be a good solution yes because MQL is slow as fu*k so you would take the trade first with the EA's and then you're followers and then prob MQL followers.

So would limit the slippage very much.

Last edited by Tripzor; 03-14-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that the 2-week free trial offer will end at market close this Friday.

I really expect next week's FOMC to give us some very nice profits so you should join now if you want to make the most out this signal during its free trial.

If you wait to join only after the profits are already made then chances are we may be in for another 2-3 months of stagnation...

Comment

Hi Jimmy,

I was a sub of your Jimmy's Manual Trades signal which started out great, but ended up unsuccessful. What makes you believe that this signal will be more successful for subs?

Comment

Comment

the 2-week free trial offer will end in less than 24 hours.

Comment

Hi Jimmy! What is the minimum balance to follow your signal? I'm a bit concerned about the slippage because your signal has SFE Night Scalper which is sensitive to it?

Comment

At the moment on my $35K account the smallest trade is about 0.10 lot after partial close on some SFE NS trades. So if you want to copy all the trades properly with the correct ratio then you should have about $3500 in your account. You can of course have less but that means the risk on your SFE NS trades will be higher.

I know slippage could be an issue with SFE NS but currently there are not many subscribers so I will just have to wait and see if people report slippage being a major problem after we have had more trades. But please also bear in mind that most of the profit will be coming from SFE PA anyway. (On my personal account so far SFE PA has made $155K, SFE NS has made $27K, and SteadyCapture has made $21K)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X