Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Jimmy,

If your not going to include SC trades in your signal will you then decrease the cost of the signal down from $130. One of the main reasons I joined your signal was because it included SC as well as the 2 SFE EA's

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Jimmy you could disable gold on SC.

Comment

I thought about that, but the risk/reward ratio for SC is just not worth it now...he managed to lose 20% on GU so even without trading Gold you could still suffer bad losses.

At the end of the day, I can easily make up for the potential profit from SC just by simply increasing the risk on SFE PA, not to mention that SFE PA has a much better risk/reward ratio.

Comment

I also keep it at EA's. You always get caught in human emotion.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, it took a while but it seems like the day has finally come.

Once the gain % on my Personal account makes new equity high, I will start to reduce the risk on SFE PA and SFE NS.

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                        Well, it took a while but it seems like the day has finally come.

Once the gain % on my Personal account makes new equity high, I will start to reduce the risk on SFE PA and SFE NS.
                        Great work Jimmy, nice to see you back at equity highs!

Comment

Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Great work Jimmy, nice to see you back at equity highs!
                          https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/...normal/1331484

Comment

what is everyone else's slippage settings on? i have 4 pips currently but it doesn't seem to be enough during new events with alot of the trades missed out on Friday,still decent profits though.

Comment

Comment

Just a post to confirm that I will be going into FOMC with SFE PA running at 250% Autolot High Risk. Please reduce your risk accordingly if you are not comfortable with it, however I do believe SFE PA is due for more gains with the market conditions becoming more favourable lately.

You can call me crazy if you like, or call me a genius when we make a big profit out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X