Momentum Capture Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westie View Post

No question there at all. As a signal provider you've got to be totally consistent.

Ignore any temptation to interfere, the signal is clearly advertised as an EA.

If stupid subscribers (like me) decide to close trades early / late then it's entirely our fault if it doesn't work.
    Well on Wednesday it would not have been stupid at all to close early.

Comment

Originally posted by corni View Post
      I just submitted version 2.0, which will have settings for H1, M30 and M15. The old version just used H1, so it only caught the very large trends.
      Does that mean your current signal is running v2 of the ea with h1, m60, m15 charts running? If so how does the back test look?

Comment

Yes I am running v2 for Momentum Simplex. However, M30 and M15 have less symbols since some of the symbols only work on higher time frames. The backtests are good (after optimization of course they should be good. ), but did not make a portfolio backtest to share. I also would like to keep this thread mainly about Momentum Capture.

Comment

Hi corni I saw that there is two prices for the month is this an error? 40 and 50 for one month? Thanks nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
            Hi corni I saw that there is two prices for the month is this an error? 40 and 50 for one month? Thanks nc!
            One is in USD and the other in EUR.

Comment

I'm surprised there were no trades today what with NFP and all.

Comment

Working...
              X