Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trend Master Signal (Live Since 2016)

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to introduce ours signals available on SimpleTrader : Trend Master. We offer long term and Low risk/drawdown system for your portfolio.

This automatic system fully created by us is based on many customs indicators.

Technical trading strategy mixed on support and resistance levels and measures volatility of the market.
    All of this is done by a complex algorithm and calculation for the best entry points.

Strong money management in order to keep lowest drawdown. No over trading.

Most of time when drawdown period occur it do not go over 5%

This system will open a basket of multiple orders. Basket will be closed in positive profit.

Sometime, basket can be open for several days.

System and market is monitored by our team every day.
    System is will tuned for working 24/7. But will be paused for big event (as example was paused for US Election, Brexit, etc..)
    ---------

We offer two signal with different broker. Both are using the SAME system. Entry point can have some little difference due of broker quote difference.

Signal #1 ; No more in the public SimpleTrader Market, but was ranked #2 for couple of weeks! Live since 2016! We removed from public market it because was based on cent account. But you still can subscribe trough the direct link.
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Signal #2 ; We started on March 1st 2018 a second signal with a new broker , with higher balance/real account 5k$ Start. Will be available in public marketplace in couple months(must have 6months to be public) But you still can subscribe trough the direct link)
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

If any questions, feel free to contact us.
    Best regards,

Why is my conten trying to help people getting flagged as spam?

Comment

Originally posted by franksente View Post
      Hi everyone,

We are pleased to introduce ours signals available on SimpleTrader : Trend Master. We offer long term and Low risk/drawdown system for your portfolio.

This automatic system fully created by us is based on many customs indicators.

Technical trading strategy mixed on support and resistance levels and measures volatility of the market.
      All of this is done by a complex algorithm and calculation for the best entry points.

Strong money management in order to keep lowest drawdown. No over trading.

If any questions, feel free to contact us.
      Best regards,
      Your account has not UPDATED FOR OVER 21 HOURS

You are running a Martingale account here thus what you are doing by not updating your account is a PURE SCAM.

Please make your new account update every 5 MINUTES. If you do not then you are a scam artist and until such time I advise everyone especially NEWBIES to stay away from this signal

Comment

trend scam.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

Your account has not UPDATED FOR OVER 21 HOURS

You are running a Martingale account here thus what you are doing by not updating your account is a PURE SCAM.

Please make your new account update every 5 MINUTES. If you do not then you are a scam artist and until such time I advise everyone especially NEWBIES to stay away from this signal
          Whilst I agree that not updating Myfxbook even every 30 minutes is suspicious I'm not sure why you are calling this account a Martingale? Apart from 2 trades that were "odd" sizes all of the rest of the trades are at 0.03 lots with the maximum trades/day of 3 happening on a couple of days only and still only with 0.03 lots/trade. I must be missing something you can see.

Comment

Originally posted by petermatt View Post

Whilst I agree that not updating Myfxbook even every 30 minutes is suspicious I'm not sure why you are calling this account a Martingale? Apart from 2 trades that were "odd" sizes all of the rest of the trades are at 0.03 lots with the maximum trades/day of 3 happening on a couple of days only and still only with 0.03 lots/trade. I must be missing something you can see.
            see this.jpg

check this out Peter. it's most certainly martingale. I have only pointed out 3 trades of a certain basket. THUS if he/she/they are only updating once a day then it hides the true drawdown. as look at this last trade of 0.36 (original trade size is 0.03) was only 5 hours long. The 0.27 trade was only 6 hours long so myfxbook hasn't even captured how bad that drawdown was.

Comment

good eyes. Martingale on Cent accounts since 2016 should be the title

Comment

And the FBS is also a cent account. If the owner wants to prove it is not a cent account, then use a broker that doesn't offer cent accounts.

Comment

because you come here to sell a signal which costs more than your entire account balance. You get 1 client and you just doubled your risk capital. You don't have skin in the game.

Want respect, use a legit brokerage... deposit some real risk capital and don't use martingale.

Comment

Originally posted by franksente
                    Why are you so on the defensive/aggressive people ? We are not here to bullshit people, and not publishing a signal/system "be rich in one day" and they always blow out after 1-3month! .
                    We are taking care of our system/signal in order to get a long term/low risk system. MyFxbook is now set at the fastest refresh time 30min.
                    And you can also look at the Simpletrader equity/dd history, simpletrader get signal update every 15-20seconds.

Okay great work. Will be interesting to watch over next few months.
                    Thank you and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

check this out Peter. it's most certainly martingale. I have only pointed out 3 trades of a certain basket. THUS if he/she/they are only updating once a day then it hides the true drawdown. as look at this last trade of 0.36 (original trade size is 0.03) was only 5 hours long. The 0.27 trade was only 6 hours long so myfxbook hasn't even captured how bad that drawdown was.
                      Aaah. I did not look at the earlier account only the March account as I always ignore Cent accounts. Thanks

Comment

Aaah. I did not look at the earlier account only the March account as I always ignore Cent accounts. Thanks
                        Peter if you were to check right now this is what you will see.

ST website says worst DD is 0.40%
                        myfxbook says equity is at 97.33% (thus a drawdown of well over 0.40%.....)

On myfxbook AND ST all open trades are private, however thus far myfxbook was updated 53 minutes ago which means the provider has obviously stuck to their guns by enabling myfxbook to update more often. But it is good to know to essentially ignore the ST calculations as more often than not they are wrong (which sucks obviously)

Not saying this is a scam or anything like that but i would recommend just to observe for another few weeks at least. But obviously you now already know it is a martingale based system once it gets into trouble. I am watching it but tbh there is some inherent risk is this signal.

Comment

Well what is going on atm? It's 10% draw drown but nothing shows and it's really a martingale play that landed you in this situation atm.
                          How are you going to get out of it now?

Comment

This is exactly what was warning people of.

Comment

Drawdown of 63% now Peter alway gotta be on the lookout for these things and watch each others backs.

Comment

Working...
                              X