Trading Business Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Business Plan

Does anyone have a template for a Trading Business Plan. Examples would also be appreciated.
    Thanks

Andrew, whole this website is just like one solid, business plan and that's it. Really. Just read the forum, read begginner tips, even take a look in off-topic section for some fun and then compile some tips from that to how to that all. Please correct me if needed But that's how I see it LOL

Comment

Rhonnon, I agree with your view on this. There is no reliable template for a trading business plan. You just have to come up with your own from scratch, and the best way to do that is by making use of the threads in this forum. There are a lot of useful stuff here, just ensure you stick to your trading plan once you have it

Comment

This is interesting question. Are you trying to start your own brokerage company so you need business plan for it? Or you wanted just to ask maybe about trading plan? It would be nice if you could elaborate a bit more what exactly your business idea is so that we can help you

Comment

check out this service dude. they wash from the built-in strategy go for trading https://stocksharp.com/products/designer/
          Attached Files

Comment

I think the ready business plan can be found on the Internet, there are a lot of them now. But to make it really suitable for you, you have to adapt it to yourself. You shouldn't expect what's right for me to be a great solution for you. The main thing is to immediately calculate the capital that you are ready to start with and how much you get in percent per month, based on this, you can talk about how much income you can get when working with real capital.

Comment

I think that a business plan should be built only individually, depending on your capital and employment in the market. And yet you still don't have it in common for every month. Because the situation in the market changes every day, and of course you shouldn't pick on it so much. But you still have to adapt to the current situation one way or another, you will exclude some assets, some assets will be added to your investment portfolio. It is best to develop your business plan before you invest the real money you will be able to do by evaluating your results on a demo.

Comment

I don't have a ready-made business plan. But I can share some tips to help you do it yourself. Before you start creating a business plan, you need to define your goals. Everyone will have his or her own goals, both financial and personal. When defining financial goals, answer the following questions:
                -What kind of profit do you plan to have per month?
                -What kind of profit do you plan to have in a year?
                -What strategies will you use for different market conditions?
                -How will you reduce the drawdown of your trading account if the strategies don't work as planned?
                By answering these questions, you can think about your personal goals, such as:
                -What should you do to improve your self-discipline?
                -How will you deal with drawdown periods psychologically?
                -How will you adjust your plan if your goals aren't achieved?
                Once you have defined and recorded your goals, you can move on to creating your business plan. Start by asking how much money you need to start a business, if you have enough money to cover the initial costs. The main rule of thumb in this business is that you should only invest in trading the amount that is acceptable to you.

Comment

I never actually sued a trading business plan template. All I did was come up with my own trading plan after learning as much a as possible about trading plan. You should try to do the same because it is your own trading journey. Coming up with a trading plan depends entirely on the person trading. The way that you want to trade and the way that I trade is completely different, Even if you do get the template it was made by some other person who also traded differently. I say that you just use the template as an observation and reference from it just little bit. Everything else has to be on you. You need to be unique to make it.

Comment

I used a free template from A1 trading website, tweaked it to suit me, but was helpful.

Comment

Working...
                    X