Naked strategy manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked strategy manual?

Just wondering if there is a manual for using the naked strategy, as it'll make a good reference rather then having to find the info in the videos?

As i know if you want to understand about the forex chart or naked trading strategy you should understand how to read candlestick pattern.

Comment

All about Candlesticks and Price Action. Plenty of places to learn about this.

Comment

By the way, yes, this is a very interesting topic, I would also like to know more information about the so-called use of bare strategies, I recently became interested in this, but I would like to know more about this from you?

Comment

When you say "videos", you mean some info here from some video course right on that website ? But I assume there are some PDF's done along the way of all of this, correct ? It's a usual way to sell some info product really. So you can just really stop all this.

Comment

I think that probably he is looking to get initial information from video learning materials. I assume that he prefer learning in this way. There might be found some relatively good video materials on Youtube, but certainly first use demo account to see if you can make profits from this strategy

Comment

FOREX is also known as Foreign Exchange or a Currency Trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. It is one of the largest and most liquid markets with a daily trading volume of above $5 trillion. FOREX is just like Stocks, You can trade currency based on what you think its value is or where it's headed. But the massive difference with forex is that you can trade up or down easily. If you think a currency value rise, you can buy it. If you think it will fall, you can sell it. With a market, this large, finding a buyer when you're selling and a seller when you're buying are much easier than other markets. Now if you are looking for some help in FOREX, We Signal Experts are available in your services. We also deal in COMEX. We have a team of experts and experienced market researchers who monitors and analyze markets and predicts what to buy and what to sell. We are one of the best FOREX SIGNALS provider. We provide you with the best FOREX Trading Tips and COMEX Trading Tips and helps you in making a good profit. Want to know more about us or if you have and query regarding our services you can visit our website or you also contact us on WhatsApp or Telegram.
              WhatsApp:- +6597789921
              Telegram:- @SE_MIKE
              Signal Expert is fastest growing research firm offering Forex Signal, Comex Signals, KLSE Signals & SGX Signal with high accuracy.

Comment

Working...
              X