• Trading Room
  • Trusted Brokers
  • Blog
  • Forex Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Nick Going To Let This Forum Self Destruct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nick Going To Let This Forum Self Destruct?

It sure seems so with all the recent garbage posts and no moderation. This is very sad to see after being a member here since 2013.

Nick??????

Cheers,
    Rod

yeah i am afraid he is destroying killing his own baby.

totally abandoned the signal end for some years already, and the forum as well.

its a shame, it could have turned out so much better with a little care and business savvy employed.

my hunch is that it will be over soon with simpletrader, the coaching angle was the last ditch effort.

Smart traders never hold positions over the weekend.

Below my new home, all accounts fully verified.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Comment

Smart Trader, Trade Alert, FXViper, Kilimanjero, Gold Star, Steady Capture all these bullshitter destroyed Nick's business.

Comment

Originally posted by monira View Post
        Smart Trader, Trade Alert, FXViper, Kilimanjero, Gold Star, Steady Capture all these bullshitter destroyed Nick's business.
        Nothing has destroyed Nick's business. They have simply adapted with the changes in the industry. They no longer focus on signals, but instead the trading room and the services attached to the latter. The trading room is doing very well. However, I do agree, the forum does require moderation to root out the trolls.

Comment

have you tried paid chat room services for trade calls? I use Nick chat room and at a time there are 100 members in room, each paying 95 dollars per months means good money at the end of month.

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
            It sure seems so with all the recent garbage posts and no moderation. This is very sad to see after being a member here since 2013.

Nick??????

Cheers,
            Rod
            Hi Rod

I have been in contact with Nick, and he has agreed that we need to get some form of moderation in this forum. I think most rationale members here would agree, that there is nothing wrong with constructive feedback and crititism, but at the moment we have a number of trolls that have created a rather toxic environment. So hopefully we can create a more positive environment going forward.

Cheers,

Charlie
            ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Hi Rod

I have been in contact with Nick, and he has agreed that we need to get some form of moderation in this forum. I think most rationale members here would agree, that there is nothing wrong with constructive feedback and crititism, but at the moment we have a number of trolls that have created a rather toxic environment. So hopefully we can create a more positive environment going forward.

Cheers,

Charlie
              ​​​
              Agree with that.

Cheers

Comment

I agree this forum needs some attention from the mods. Also it is not very busy.

Comment

Yes this forum has become full of trolls lately, mods need to take a good look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                    Yes this forum has become full of trolls lately, mods need to take a good look at it.
                    Yes, there will be zero tolerance for continuous bullying and non constructive criticism going forward.

Comment

Yes, there will be zero tolerance for continuous bullying and non constructive criticism going forward.
                      Great to hear! I think many were put off by all the trolls in recent month and it probably stopped some genuine people from contributing to the forums.

Comment

Moderation has now been activated. Members are encouraged to "flag" any posts that include bullying, harassment and insulting other members, spam, blatant trolling and advertising. The flagged posts will be reviewed ASAP and the appropriate action taken.

​​​​​​
                        Last edited by Drcdp; 09-17-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

It would be nice to see the forum used more again.

Problem is, the trolls do often have very valid points. And the track record of signals advertised and promoted here has been, well, pathetic let's be honest.

Comment

Hi Rod

Cheers,

Charlie
                            ​​​
                            Hi Charlie,

Thanks very much for pursuing this with Nick! So hopefully all you say can be implemented.

Cheers,
                            Rod

Comment

Moderation has now been activated. Members are encouraged to "flag" any posts that include bullying, harassment and insulting other members, spam, blatant trolling and advertising. The flagged posts will be reviewed ASAP and the appropriate action taken.

​​​​​​
                              Excellent Charle!!! We have really had way more than enough of all that negative behavior here, so lets hope this moderation can be effective.

Cheers,
                              Rod
                              Last edited by nwboater; 09-17-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X