Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You say VIP club entitles members to access ALL traders.. Then there seems to be some exception about fx amp... Are there other exceptions? What about new traders...such as Joel??

Comment

Originally posted by jprize View Post
      You say VIP club entitles members to access ALL traders.. Then there seems to be some exception about fx amp... Are there other exceptions? What about new traders...such as Joel??
      Hi Jprize.

FX Amplified is available on the VIP club.

We're still working out how to approach Joel's signal. Unfortunately we're not going to be able to make it free (because of the amount we need to pay Joel), however we're thinking of offering a a significant discount to VIP members.
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Nick,

If I join the VIP club, can I diversify my account and link multiple signals to the one account? Or can I only link one signal to one account? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sth8218 View Post
          Hi Nick,

If I join the VIP club, can I diversify my account and link multiple signals to the one account? Or can I only link one signal to one account? Thanks.
          You can link all the signals that are available here at ForexSignals.com, and any new or trail signals that come in the future.

P.S : i am not sure about Joel's signal, if its available for VIPs freely.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

You can link multiple signals to one account... As long as the signal is available in the VIP club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Nick

Even though bcz of the special arrangement with Alpari UK the min lot size available to the pro account for the VIP program has been made 0.01, but what still concerns me is the limited max leverage of just 1:100, had you made an arrangement for us to be able to get the MARKET account type at least a leverage of 1:500 wud hv been available to us. Even though the Market account has some min spread as compared to the Pro account but leverage is of more importance than paying a slight spread difference i feel.

Considering the fact that most of the signals we will use to copy trades from have min 1:200 and 1:400 leverage it wud hv been best to keep a similar leverage on our account too such that using a risk multiplier of 1 will equate to similar trade out puts as that of the master account wrt the margin available in hand while trading.

The Market account type give us a leverage of 1:500 even for a 10k deposit i guess. Dont know how other members of the VIP CLUB are managing their trades with just 1:100 leverage and so wud request any of these members to throw some light into this since to me it makes no sense of putting in a high deposit and then reducing the risk multiplier to a lesser value than 1 just so as to compensate for the leverage on the master account of the signal we wud be copying our trades from.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by manmalea View Post
                Hi Nick

Even though bcz of the special arrangement with Alpari UK the min lot size available to the pro account for the VIP program has been made 0.01, but what still concerns me is the limited max leverage of just 1:100, had you made an arrangement for us to be able to get the MARKET account type at least a leverage of 1:500 wud hv been available to us. Even though the Market account has some min spread as compared to the Pro account but leverage is of more importance than paying a slight spread difference i feel.

Considering the fact that most of the signals we will use to copy trades from have min 1:200 and 1:400 leverage it wud hv been best to keep a similar leverage on our account too such that using a risk multiplier of 1 will equate to similar trade out puts as that of the master account wrt the margin available in hand while trading.

The Market account type give us a leverage of 1:500 even for a 10k deposit i guess. Dont know how other members of the VIP CLUB are managing their trades with just 1:100 leverage and so wud request any of these members to throw some light into this since to me it makes no sense of putting in a high deposit and then reducing the risk multiplier to a lesser value than 1 just so as to compensate for the leverage on the master account of the signal we wud be copying our trades from.

Regards.
                Hi Manmalea,

Which traders are you considering adding to the account?

Most of our traders will work on 50:1 leverage provided you don't increase risk substantially.

BTW - The Alpari VIP deposit was lifted to $20k last week. It was uneconomic to offer it at the lower price unfortunately.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Nick,

Ok wasn't aware of the 20k lift(as earlier in the forum 10k was the max needed specially for Alpari UK), anyways i was considering to add Smart Scalper and so was my concern since SS has 1:400 on his master account with Hotforex and so how with that relate to our Pro account with 1:100 leverage and risk multiplier of 1?

Comment

Originally posted by manmalea View Post
                    Hi Nick,

Ok wasn't aware of the 20k lift(as earlier in the forum 10k was the max needed specially for Alpari UK), anyways i was considering to add Smart Scalper and so was my concern since SS has 1:400 on his master account with Hotforex and so how with that relate to our Pro account with 1:100 leverage and risk multiplier of 1?
                    I would advise you to go with 0.5x and not beyond that bec your leverage is low, i am doing the same with one of my other followers account which has 1:100 leverage. And i did not have any problems with 0.5x risk. Mind you, 0.5x if you are not following any other signal in this account. With low leverage you cant have too many trades get opened at the same time, so if you are going to follow other signals please consider the risks accordingly. If you are new this whole signal following stuff, i would advise you to take very low risks (not just me, with others too), trade for 2 to 3 months till you get a hang of it, then you will know how to manage your risk and stay profitable. If you learn the risk setting aspect of it, you going to earn really well here.

Good luck.
                    Last edited by SmartTrader; 04-16-2014, 11:28 AM.
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

If I join VIP services so is it possible to get these three signals for free? All are on connect forex (viper,reborn,trusted)

Comment

Viper and reborn but not trusted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by imwrong View Post
                          If I join VIP services so is it possible to get these three signals for free? All are on connect forex (viper,reborn,trusted)
                          WillT is correct viper is available on VIP but not trusted and ReBORN.
                          Imw yes my High Return signal is there but not this one. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...-signal/712003

Comment

Ah sorry my bad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi all,

I'm considering opening an account and funding it sufficiently to trade several signals as a VIP Club member. Just a few questions:

1. If I trade multiple signals on one account, can the signals interfere with one another? (eg closing the wrong position, not opening a new position when it should, etc)

2. Can I easily track performance of individual signals when multiple signals are traded on one account? (Where is this done?)

3. Are discounted commissions offered to clients who open an account with Simpletrader as the IB? If yes where can I find details?

Thanks ...

Comment

1- if all signals are through SimpleTrader only then you don't need to worry of such issues, if you will add another ea or different source of signals this is not recommended
                                2- you can do that several ways, even using an excel file, for example I add my own custom comment to each trader from inside control panel so be able to filter them in excel, also the analytic package will be very useful
                                3- don't think so

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X