This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForexSignals VIP Club

We are excited to announce the introduction of the ForexSignals VIP club!

vip.png

You now have the opportunity to gain access to unlimited, free subscriptions to our traders through the use of our automated trade copier.

Not only are you able to connect to the team traders, you are also given access to trial traders before the general public!

To join the the VIP club all you need is to have a minimum $20k (USD or equivalent) with one of our recommended brokers:
    Once we have confirmed your account is connected to our IB (referral link) then we will give you instant access to the VIP club.

We then earn commission on your trading volume that allows us to offset the usual cost of the signal subscription fees.

We already have a number of clients that have connected their accounts and are enjoying free connection to a range of signals.

Unlimited signals - no trading restrictions - for life!

If you have any questions about any of our recommended brokers we can put you in direct contact with our account manager or feel free to jump on live chat support if you have any other questions.

We look forward to working with all of you that decide to join!
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

A nice idea. Can I suggest an improvement? I don't want one large account with multiple trade copiers acting on it. I would rather have smaller accounts, each with only a single trader's trades being copied in.

So what if your policy was so long as there was $20k in total, in accounts through you as IB? It might be harder for you to track, but far more appealing to me and maybe others. It also means we could diversify risk across brokers too.

Comment

can i just fund my existing account with 20k usd using our IB (referral link)? also what about fx amplified managed account? will it be included?

Comment

Originally posted by alexholins View Post
        can i just fund my existing account with 20k usd using our IB (referral link)? also what about fx amplified managed account? will it be included?
        The goal is to have a 20k+ account under an IB agreement with LiveForexTrading. You should ask your broker(s) how it's the easiest to achieve that. Some want you to open a new account, doing the whole procedure, others can change the IB for an existing account. If you need to open a new account, transfers between accounts are generally free and very fast (again, need to ask your broker about this).

Nick,

Thanks for the initiative, it's most welcome! I am currently a subscriber to just FXAmp and FXViper, and by not paying the subscription fee and having just 20k in an account I save 10% a year! (99 + 69) * 12 = $2016 saved, so the VIP club would give me a "return" of 10% before actual trades happen. Of course I could get other traders in my account, and get the benefits of portfolio diversification, which is even more important than the "return" mentioned above.

Comment

Hi Alex,

Yes, you can fund your existing account up to $20k and put it under our IB. Then you'll be included in the club.

We're allowing FX Amplified as a signal that can be followed for a short period of time.

Thanks

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Yes, you can fund your existing account up to $20k and put it under our IB. Then you'll be included in the club.
            Nick, any word on using ultiple accounts to get to the $20k, so long as their under your IB?

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            We're allowing FX Amplified as a signal that can be followed for a short period of time.
            What do you mean by this?

Comment

Hi idempotent

Yes, we'll work with you. But it becomes hard to administer from our side if you have too many accounts running. If you send me an email to nick(at)liveforextrading.info with what you have in mind I'm sure we can come up with a solution.

We are also including FX Amplified in the list of signals that can be followed on the VIP club for a limited time. Once it's attached to your account you can keep it forever, it will only be removed for future clients.

Regards

Nick

Comment

hi nick.what is your Introducing Broker Number and rebate account number?

Comment

i mean with alpari uk. they ask me for these detales

Comment

i mean with alpari uk. they ask me for these detales
                    Hi Alex,

Please use this link for Alpari UK http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/my/apply/3230

I think our number is 3230.

Comment

thanks. this doesn't work. they want to know your Introducing Broker Number and rebate account number.they block me from opening new account since i already have 3 of them.i think your ib number is 772075.

Comment

also. should i maintain 20k balance all the time?

Comment

also. should i maintain 20k balance all the time?
                          Please contact my account manager:

Dino Anastasiadis <DAnastasiadis@alpari.co.uk>
                          Direct: +44 (0)20 7426 2886

He'll give you all the information you need.

You don't need to keep it above $20k the entire time, however it needs to stay around that level.

If you have any other issues please let me know.

Comment

Nick, has there been any progress on getting this set up with FinFX?
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jmcrae View Post
                              Nick, has there been any progress on getting this set up with FinFX?
                              Thanks
                              Hi Jmcrae,

Sorry for the delay. We're hopeful we'll have the link today.

Comment

Working...
                              X