This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smejko View Post
    What happens if my account balance falls below min deposit requirements?
    Provided it's not substantially below the minimum then we're happy to leave it in place.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by BMM View Post
      Hello,

"thanks to" CHF nightmare it's clear to everybody that it's needed to let people to reach VIP limit with a sum of accounts to avoid that a black swan on just a signal would wipe out the whole VIP account

Nick called this "insulation" of signal or something like that , I would like to have an idea about when this new approach will be implemented, please

thanks
      Hi BMM,

We will now accept a combination of accounts totaling $20k.

As long as they're with the same broker we will connect up each account individually so signals can be added.

All you need to do is contact support@forexsignals.com with your account information so we can verify the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Hi BMM,

We will now accept a combination of accounts totaling $20k.

As long as they're with the same broker we will connect up each account individually so signals can be added.

All you need to do is contact support@forexsignals.com with your account information so we can verify the details.
        Hi Nick,

Why do you need to limit the combinations of accounts totaling to $20K to 1 broker? It would help, if it can be done on all your approved brokers. The reason is, what if all the accounts with that 1 broker go insolvency eg. Alpari UK? We will still end up in a mess, not just 1 signal go MC.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by etchoong View Post
          Hi Nick,

Why do you need to limit the combinations of accounts totaling to $20K to 1 broker? It would help, if it can be done on all your approved brokers. The reason is, what if all the accounts with that 1 broker go insolvency eg. Alpari UK? We will still end up in a mess, not just 1 signal go MC.

Thanks.
          Hi Etchoong,

I understand your point, however it's too difficult to monitor from this end otherwise.

Comment

Nick, do you plan any promotion for new subscribers with lower deposit requirements?

Comment

Nick, now Alpari dusted, any plans on having another VIP broker in the UK?

Comment

Nick, can a member have multiple VIP accounts on same or different brokers?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Nick--How are things going with Sensus? Any updates or new estimates when we will be good to go?

Comment

Originally posted by deweymcg View Post
                    Nick--How are things going with Sensus? Any updates or new estimates when we will be good to go?
                    Hi Deweymcg,

Thanks for your patience. I was hoping to have it today, however Sensus are dragging the chain.

I'd be really surprised if I don't have it within the next 48hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I'd be really surprised if I don't have it within the next 48hrs.
                      This is excellent news Nick. Thank you for the update.

LL

Comment

i just want to thanks, Nick who is very intelligent and talented guy with extremely helpful and accommodative nature. Also for guiding nicely to traders with patience and supportive attitude
                        thank you Nick and i am highly obliged.
                        May God make you more prosper in your field.
                        with regards

Comment

thanks to Nick

i just want to thanks, Nick who is very intelligent and talented guy with extremely helpful and accommodative nature. Also for guiding nicely to traders with patience and supportive attitude
                          thank you Nick and i am highly obliged.
                          May God make you more prosper in your field.
                          with regards

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm excited to announce that we have partnered with Tallinex!

Clients with $20kUSD+ are now able to follow our signals free of charge.

To get started please use this link: Open an account

If you have any questions please feel free to email our account manager directly: Aleks Skokov <institutionals@tallinex.com>

I can confirm there is no spread markup or additional fee for being under our IB and enjoying the benefits of the VIP program

Comment

Nick, how do you assess broker risk? I personally am nervous about non-Australian brokers, because I fear that if something goes wrong, I would be way down the pecking order for any compensation or funds recovery.

Australia and the UK seem to have the best protection for clients of brokers, at least on paper. The UK one seems better than ours, which I suspect might involve some motherhood statements that simply aren't audited by anyone independent.

Put another way, what made you choose Tallinex?

Comment

Originally posted by idempotent View Post
                                Nick, how do you assess broker risk? I personally am nervous about non-Australian brokers, because I fear that if something goes wrong, I would be way down the pecking order for any compensation or funds recovery.

Australia and the UK seem to have the best protection for clients of brokers, at least on paper. The UK one seems better than ours, which I suspect might involve some motherhood statements that simply aren't audited by anyone independent.

Put another way, what made you choose Tallinex?
                                There is no way to really asses the financial stability of a broker unless they are a public company.

Having said that, there are a few orange flags that I've learned to identify throughout the years in dealing with brokers. It really comes down to how much I feel like I can trust them.

So far my dealings with Aleks from Tallinex have been seemless and upfront.

However the real reason we've partnered with Tallinex is because they're almost the only option remaining for our American friends. Their government doesn't trust them to make their own financial decisions when it comes to FX.

Comment

Working...
                                X