This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys,

I'm pleased to announce that FinFX is now part of the VIP club!

This is especially exciting because it means all our US clients can participate.

Please use this link and open an account :

You can contact our account manager with any questions:
    Mikhauil Pozdnyakov
    institutionals@finfx.fi and mikhail.pozdnyakov@finfx.fi
    Tel: +358 10 281 0102
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Nick, then lets say i open 20k in finfx.
      You said portfolio of trader, means i could split those 20 in finfx with 4mt4 account with each signal for it?

Since i more like to split each system individually for each acc.

Im i understanding correct or?

Please advice.

Comment

Hi Bismillahwd,

The club locks access to free signals to a single account, however I'm happy to look at splitting this across a few accounts as long as you only have a single signal on each one.

Please let me know once you're set up and we'll give you the VIP license

Regards

NIck

Comment

I'm pleased to announce that we've negotiated with Alpari UK and are now able to offer access to their Pro account on the VIP Club with a deposit of only $10,000!

Click here to open an account at Alpari UK and join the VIP program.

The benefits of opening an Alpari Pro Account are as follows:
          - Razor thin spreads
          - ECN price feed
          - Lot sizing from 0.01 (instead of 1 standard lot that members of the public receive)
          - Alpari UK servers are located close to our trade copier and VPS servers providing lightning fast execution.

If you have any questions about Alpari UK please contact our account manager:

Dino Anastasiadis
          danastasiadis@alpari.co.uk
          +44 020 7426 2886

Comment

I just wrote to Dino, Nick, to see if this account can be operated with Spread Betting conditions. If they can do this (FXCM do a raw spread + commission Spread Betting account) it would make a major difference for UK citizens, since any profits from trading the account would be tax free.

I'll update on feedback. (I take it there are no plans to negotiate VIP club terms with FXCM UK.)

Comment

Originally posted by RogerM View Post
              I just wrote to Dino, Nick, to see if this account can be operated with Spread Betting conditions. If they can do this (FXCM do a raw spread + commission Spread Betting account) it would make a major difference for UK citizens, since any profits from trading the account would be tax free.

I'll update on feedback. (I take it there are no plans to negotiate VIP club terms with FXCM UK.)
              Hi Roger,

Spreadbetting accounts are included under the VIP Club membership however I'm not sure about the trading conditions. I look forward to hearing about your response.

Sorry, no plans to add FXCM any time soon.

Comment

Ok Nick - I'll let you know what Dino's response is. What we need is the Spread Betting account with the Alpari Pro trading conditions. The Spread Betting account without the Pro trading would be OK for many of the Team Traders but would not work well with Viper, and he is obviously a significant reason for joining the VIP club, as his subs are understandably higher, and it would be a big deal to get him for 'free'. I'm sure a lot of subscribers to VIP must be thinking the same way.
                Last edited by RogerM; 11-21-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

what about Adding FXopen.com ( not .au) ?

Comment

OK - So Dino's reply (for those that are interested in Alpari UK) is that unlike FXCM, a Spread Betting account cannot be operated using the trading conditions available to Pro users (Pro is Alpari's tighter spread, commission based offering). Therefore, if you want to use Alpari to get the benefits of the VIP Club then you are going to have to open two accounts to benefit from it fully, as far as I can see. You'll need a Pro account to benefit from the scalpers like Viper who cannot, I don't think, be used on the sluggish Spread Bet account. However, for most traders, a Spread Bet account will be more than adequate, your slippage will be minimal to positive (in my experience), and you won't pay any tax on winnings.

My only problem, if I decide to go this route, is how you open two MT4 terminals from the same broker on your VPS...Anyone come across this problem?

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by RogerM View Post
                      My only problem, if I decide to go this route, is how you open two MT4 terminals from the same broker on your VPS...Anyone come across this problem?
                      RogerM, you just need to install two copies of MT4 on your VPS.

For exmaple:

C:\AlpariUK_MT4_01

&&

C:\AlpariUK_MT4_02

Comment

Cheers, Daniel.

Comment

Please can a list be added to this thread of which signals qualify for the free/included subscription for VIP? Or how can we get this list? I assume this is on the ST side only and does not include ConnectForex signals?

Comment

After login to your ST Controlpanel, you can find the supported signals by this link:

Dub.
                            Originally posted by gripen View Post
                            Please can a list be added to this thread of which signals qualify for the free/included subscription for VIP? Or how can we get this list? I assume this is on the ST side only and does not include ConnectForex signals?

Comment

Any chance Armada might be added to the VIP club brokers?

Comment

Is it possible to see if you can add FXopen.com (not .au) to this list ?

Comment

Working...
                                X