X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Are people making consistent returns from the VIP club?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed_forex View Post
    Hi guys, I am still learning in Forex, I read books and watched videos on Youtube.
    There are some interesting videos, and I am interested in this video.
    How the MAM-EA system works:It uses 3 indicators (MAs, RSI and SAR) and 3 Time-Frames: Monthly, Weekly and Daily.It can precisely predict trends on all curre...

But I want to make sure that the video is really good.
    So I need your help to give me some suggestion about it.
    Thank you, please reply me.
    What is this crap?

Leave a comment:

• Ed_forex
    replied
    Hi guys, I am still learning in Forex, I read books and watched videos on Youtube.
    There are some interesting videos, and I am interested in this video.
    How the MAM-EA system works:It uses 3 indicators (MAs, RSI and SAR) and 3 Time-Frames: Monthly, Weekly and Daily.It can precisely predict trends on all curre...

But I want to make sure that the video is really good.
    So I need your help to give me some suggestion about it.
    Thank you, please reply me.

Leave a comment:

• ccjhuang
    replied
    Hi Nick,

I am currently under your IB but I have encountered a problem with some trades made by SFE Night Scalper on my account - it trades SGDJPY and USDDKK which IC Markets only allows minimum trading size of 1 lot and the volume step is 1 lot, so every time a trade is taken, the lot size is 1.00 lots, which makes the risk too high for. On my account it's not possible to trade 0.5 lot, 1.2 lot, etc on those pairs.

I have spoken to IC Markets and they said it's to do the IB's settings on exotics pairs. Are you able to change the settings on those pairs to "minimal volume = 0.01" and "volume step = 0.01", like all the other forex pairs? Otherwise my risk would be too high trading those pairs and I may have to change my IB.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to confirm an email has been sent out to all existing VIP members with instructions on how to activate your complimentary Premium Trading Room license.

If you haven't received it please jump on live help and we'll sort you out.

I look forward to seeing you all in there on Monday!

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by barrault View Post
    Hi Nick,
    Hop you are well.
    Just join the VIP club, the only signal i would like to follow is steady capture, but i so it is limited to 40000USD Capital, an my account is up to 38000USD /
    Nothin you can do to maybe lift this restriction .
    Let me know.
    Regards.
    Olivier
    Hi Oliver,

Hit us up on support with your details and we'll remove the restriction.

Thanks for trusting us with so much of your hard earned money. If you haven't already, I'd connect to SteadyCapture straight away. It's a great opportunity to collect a great return as he works his way out of this drawdown.

Leave a comment:

• barrault
    replied
    Ol all done, limitation lifted from the back office

Leave a comment:

• barrault
    replied
    Hi Nick,
    Hop you are well.
    Just join the VIP club, the only signal i would like to follow is steady capture, but i so it is limited to 40000USD Capital, an my account is up to 38000USD /
    Nothin you can do to maybe lift this restriction .
    Let me know.
    Regards.
    Olivier

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

All good, I prefer it blunt

Request acknowledged and accepted. We'll be inviting all existing VIP clients into the Premium Room free of charge, no need to open a separate account.

I'll let our staff know and send around an email later in the week with details on how to join.

Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to continuing the journey with you well into the future
    Cheers Nick. You don't want to read my blunt messages when I am drunk though. They can get a bit out of hand. Thanks for the consideration and accepting the request. I hope one day you can get more profitable traders on VIP. I love what your doing and do appreciate the openness.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
    Hi Nick,

I currently have 3 VIP accounts with a total of approximately $75,000 and subscribe to GoldStar. I have shot an email to support to request access to premium chat room but have been knocked back and the only way to sign up to premium chat room is to open up yet another account. I am finding this difficult to accept. My IB is with Forexsignals.com and I have supported this site for a long time during the good and bad times. Surely it would be good business to offer VIP subscribers access to this room considering the dwindling number of traders available on VIP.

Sorry for the blunt post but the offering of VIP is not what it use to be. I do understand you are a business making money but please consider this request.
    Thanks Dazz,

All good, I prefer it blunt

Request acknowledged and accepted. We'll be inviting all existing VIP clients into the Premium Room free of charge, no need to open a separate account.

I'll let our staff know and send around an email later in the week with details on how to join.

Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to continuing the journey with you well into the future

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    Hi Nick,

I currently have 3 VIP accounts with a total of approximately $75,000 and subscribe to GoldStar. I have shot an email to support to request access to premium chat room but have been knocked back and the only way to sign up to premium chat room is to open up yet another account. I am finding this difficult to accept. My IB is with Forexsignals.com and I have supported this site for a long time during the good and bad times. Surely it would be good business to offer VIP subscribers access to this room considering the dwindling number of traders available on VIP.

Sorry for the blunt post but the offering of VIP is not what it use to be. I do understand you are a business making money but please consider this request.

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Thanks, sorted it.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemax View Post

Hi Nick my VIP on SC shows limit of 40K?
    Please shoot us an email with your details and we'll take it off.

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post

If you're on the signals then the largest account you're able to connect is $40k, whereas there's not upper limit to the allocation if you're on the VIP membership.
    Hi Nick my VIP on SC shows limit of 40K?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by petermatt View Post

I have already requested my broker revert my account back to my original IB.
    Hi Peter, if you could contact AxiTrader and ask to keep it with us I'd appreciate it. As I've said, it'll cost you nothing extra and you'll be helping support the site here.

I'd also encourage you to take a closer look at SteadyCapture again, I know that you took a hit with him initially, however he recovered from that within a couple of months and has made money consistently ever since.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X