Naked Strategy EA Error within MT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Strategy EA Error within MT4

I recently joined ForexSignals after the initial trial period ended and am enjoying the process of assimilating all Andrew et. al has to offer the aspiring trader. After finishing the Naked Trading Strategy course, I downloaded and installed its corresponding EA into my demo MT4 account with LMFX. After inputting my FS login info into the EA and launching the trading tool, MT4 spits out the following error:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>400 Bad Request</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Bad Request</h1>
    <p>Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<br />
    </p>
    </body></html>

I didn't see a support forum per se, so I though I'd post it here to determine whether anyone else has a solution. MT4 is running on Win 7 Pro, and I use Chrome as my browser. FWIW, I receive the same error listed above with the Pattern Finder and Risk Manager EA tools. However, ForexSignals' Momentum Meter trading tool, which is placed within MT4's Indicator (instead of the Experts) folder, works fine (i.e., Momentum Meter accepts my ForexSignals login without issue).

Here's the log file (with password in xx):

0 16:04:32.015 Expert ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
    0 16:04:35.937 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1 inputs: username=John Ellis; password=xxxxxxxxx; suffix=; pairString=EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCAD,EURGBP,USDCHF,USDJ PY,AUDUSD,EURAUD,EURCHF,EURJPY,GBPCHF,CADJPY,GBPJP Y,AUDNZD,AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,CHFJPY,EURNZD,EURCAD ,CADCHF,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPNZD,NZDCAD, NZDCHF; enablePushNotifications=true; global_hourToMonitorPreviousDay=12; fnt_size=10;
    0 16:04:35.987 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: Trying to log in..
    0 16:04:36.408 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
    <html><head>
    <title>400 Bad Request</title>
    </head><body>
    <h1>Bad Request</h1>
    <p>Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<br />
    </p>
    </body></html>

0 16:04:36.408 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: Alert: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">\n<html><head>\n<title>400 Bad Request</title>\n</head><body>\n<h1>Bad Request</h1>\n<p>Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<br />\n</p>\n</body></html>\n
    3 16:04:36.408 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: initialization failed (1)
    0 16:04:36.408 ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: uninit reason 8
    0 16:04:36.412 Expert ForexSignals-NakedTrading-v1.2 EURUSD,H1: removed
    Last edited by John Ellis; 10-12-2019, 08:11 PM.

Problem solved: Alex from support responded promptly Monday morning; thanks!

Comment

Hi John how U doing?
      I'd like to know how did you solve this Naked Trading EA problem, cause I've been having the same problem here.
      What did Alex do to solve this problem?
      Please let me know
      Thanks in advance John.

Comment

Working...
      X