• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
    I'm with IC Markets but forced the update using the metaquotes demo server

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Can this be done with any broker?

Comment

Yep you just have to install the standard MT4 version rather than your brokers version I think

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

My current MT built is still v509 on Hotforex and Axitrader. Can I upgrade to EA version 2.0?

Comment

No, version 1.91 is what you should use

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just downloaded MT4 to a separate folder to see if axitrader had updated. It downloaded build 600. I've not read anything about this version. Can I upgrade to EA version 2.0 with this build? Thanks.

Nick just informed Me I can go up to 2.0
            Last edited by GaryFX; 02-04-2014, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryFX View Post
              I just downloaded MT4 to a separate folder to see if axitrader had updated. It downloaded build 600. I've not read anything about this version. Can I upgrade to EA version 2.0 with this build? Thanks.

Nick just informed Me I can go up to 2.0
              Yes, build 600 works with Version 2.

Metaquotes like to keep everyone guessing. Glad you see you're on your toes Gary.

A+
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Yes, build 600 works with Version 2.

Metaquotes like to keep everyone guessing. Glad you see you're on your toes Gary.

A+
                Hi Nick

Did you happen to know how to configure myfxbook with build 600? I've tried the EA & the publisher options on myfxbook website & neither seems to work.

Comment

Me also tried to find a solution with no success
                  Hope myfxbook team will release an update soon

Comment

I've put a ticket in with myfxbook - will let you know if they reply with anything useful

Comment

It is confirmed, any new installation of mt4 from any broker will install the 600 build, 509 is not hosted anymore
                      Take care guys

Comment

Confirmed, our SimpleTrader EA v.2 works on build 600 but unfortunately myfxbook's EA doesn't.

Comment

I've already gave Nick this issues I was having but I Read the forums on ST about the DC not working so I downloaded the 2.0 it tried it and I was getting "We cannot find any valid signals on this account." Using the EA. I downloaded it to 3 other PC's just try it same message. For a split second The EA showed me all the subs with a message at the top left of the chart but I couldn't read it fast enough because it would all disappear within a second and show :We cannot find any valid signals on this account."

I don't know who else is having this issue it may be that someone else hasn't notice the problem yet.

I'm sure the Simple trader Team is on the subject getting it sorted out.

No EA No DC oh man... I do wish Brokers or Meta quotes would STOP FORCING us to update something that already works. If they are going to build something build A damn 64 BIT Version of MT4
                          Last edited by EricB; 02-06-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Apparently MT Build 602 is out which has some emergency bug fixes. I don't know if ST 2.0 is compatible with it. To get Build 602 -

To download the 'fixed' version of MT4 build 602 from Metaquotes -
                            download the MT4 install file from their web page (which is build 600)
                            install & open demo account using - demo.metaquotes.net:443 in the server field of the account opening section, re-start MT4, message in journal says new version 602 available which happens after another re-start.

Regards,
                            Alazarus

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                            I've already gave Nick this issues I was having but I Read the forums on ST about the DC not working so I downloaded the 2.0 it tried it and I was getting "We cannot find any valid signals on this account." Using the EA. I downloaded it to 3 other PC's just try it same message. For a split second The EA showed me all the subs with a message at the top left of the chart but I couldn't read it fast enough because it would all disappear within a second and show :We cannot find any valid signals on this account."

I don't know who else is having this issue it may be that someone else hasn't notice the problem yet.

No EA No DC oh man... I do wish Brokers or Meta quotes would STOP FORCING us to update something that already works. If they are going to build something build A damn 64 BIT Version of MT4

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post

Hi Eric,

I managed to help someone earlier today with your exact problem.

We ended up having to use a completely fresh installation of MT4. Can you give that a try and let us know how you go?
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Hi Eric,

I managed to help someone earlier today with your exact problem.

We ended up having to use a completely fresh installation of MT4. Can you give that a try and let us know how you go?
                                Nope didn't work I uninstalled 2 times ran CCleaner, restarted computer, reinstalled 2 times reloaded EA, Same message.

how ever if I don't click expert advisor button to turn it on my List of subs will appear if I click it ON they will disappear and then the message again.

Comment

Working...
                                X