• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Okda and Big River Man.
    Trisha

Comment

Hi Will,

What's the latest on the cTrader action?

Since ICMarkets have their cTrader server in the UK, would you be expecting a pretty decent connection to them?

I wonder if those negative spreads do exist on cTrader as ICMarkets like to advertise

Timo

Comment

Originally posted by timo View Post
        Hi Will,

What's the latest on the cTrader action?

Since ICMarkets have their cTrader server in the UK, would you be expecting a pretty decent connection to them?

I wonder if those negative spreads do exist on cTrader as ICMarkets like to advertise

Timo
        I've had a chat with IC Markets about ctrader and even though execution may be slightly better I doubt of it will make up for the higher commission on the ctrader platform.
        I think a solid VPS and a good broker on mt4 is the best we can do

Comment

Whats the current cTrader commission rate at IC Markets pearcey2?

Is it still $6 per r/t?

I wonder if there are any IB schemes in place for cTrader? e.g. HFT group etc.

Comment

Even after using an IB like hft it would be around $7+ per rt

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, that is a bit on the pricey side. I might check with HFT and see what the latest rate is ...

Comment

Hmm, that is a bit on the pricey side. I might check with HFT and see what the latest rate is ...
                Hi Timo,

Please remember that we'll match any rebate you're offered by another provider, in return we'll be able to use the income to continue building this community.

The issue with cTrader is that they charge the broker based on volume. The license is free (I believe) but every trade has a commission attached. Conversely, Metaquotes only charge a yearly license fee that is completely unrelated to volume.

That's why it's more expensive to use cTrader.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Hi Timo,

Please remember that we'll match any rebate you're offered by another provider, in return we'll be able to use the income to continue building this community.

The issue with cTrader is that they charge the broker based on volume. The license is free (I believe) but every trade has a commission attached. Conversely, Metaquotes only charge a yearly license fee that is completely unrelated to volume.

That's why it's more expensive to use cTrader.
                  Got it! I'm still keen to try cTrader though some day, just from a new gadget perspective only.

I didn't know you were an IB for IC Markets?

I'd be more than happy to switch over from HFT to your IB.

I'd prefer you to get the IB income to support your network here.

Is it $5.50 per r/t? Send me the deets!

I think I can just request IC Markets support to switch IBs without closing/opening accounts.

Comment

Got it! I'm still keen to try cTrader though some day, just from a new gadget perspective only.

I didn't know you were an IB for IC Markets?

I'd be more than happy to switch over from HFT to your IB.

I'd prefer you to get the IB income to support your network here.

Is it $5.50 per r/t? Send me the deets!

I think I can just request IC Markets support to switch IBs without closing/opening accounts.
                    Thanks Timo,

Yes, that's right. You can move across your existing account by contacting IC Markets directly.

Please email me once you've done it so I can confirm your account is on the same discounted rate.

Thanks for the support!

Nick
                    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Awesome. I'll do it today or tomorrow Nick.

Is there a IB number or specific name I need to give them? Or just tell them Nick @ thinkhuge sent me!

Timo

Comment

Working...
                      X