• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is build 625 ok then?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteApe View Post
      Is build 625 ok then?
      We haven't notice any problems with build 625.

I am personally running ST EA + MT4 Build 625 and it's fine.

Comment

Comment

Build 645 is out.

MetaTrader 4 platform update has been released on 29-th April, 2014. It contains the following changes:

1.Terminal: Completely revised built-in search. The new search is a smart and powerful system. Search results are now conveniently arranged by categories.
          2.Market: Another new product category has been added to MetaTrader AppStore following trading and financial magazines - Books. Now, you can purchase the works of well-known traders and analysts along with trading robots and indicators. The range of books is increasing daily.
          3.Terminal: Increased the number of supported email service protocols. Now, alerts and emails from MQL4 applications can be sent to Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and other mailboxes. Set the target mailbox in Email tab of the terminal settings.
          4. Terminal: Added ability to scale dialog windows of MQL4 programs

and others..

Comment

Jeff's cad trade for 3.8 I received 2 trades exactly the same. His current cad DD trade just 1. Also the control panel balance only seems to be picking up 1 of the double ups while the 2 trades are in the trade history. ICM build 645 STVPS. Anyone have a similar problem.

Comment

Contact support asap

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I've done that thanks. Possibly a 645 bug.

Originally posted by Okda View Post
                Contact support asap

Comment

OMG
                  I hoped you won't say that
                  Glad my vps is not updated yet

Comment

is there a way to stop mt4 auto update on opening of the terminal?

thanks for the heads up RE possible 645 bug, hope you get it fixed asap

Comment

Also from previous experience a trade has to be close to an existing open trade to be triggered. However, Jeff's Eurusd trade got triggered to open 80 pips difference!
                      Sub's following traders with a lot of open trades may wish to reset their settings to a low lot size before upgrading and see what happens.

Comment

646 is out with same changelog of 645, they didn't even care to mention what was wrong in 645

it seems their main aim now is to offer MUCH more marketing and make profit out of books and signals, testing and fixing bugs is not worthy for them anymore
                        Last edited by Okda; 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Update on the problem mentioned earlier;
                          I wasn't paying attention when I set up the VPS as I had the EA on to many charts. Once I fixed this everything was working fine.

Originally posted by GaryFX View Post
                          Jeff's cad trade for 3.8 I received 2 trades exactly the same. His current cad DD trade just 1. Also the control panel balance only seems to be picking up 1 of the double ups while the 2 trades are in the trade history. ICM build 645 STVPS. Anyone have a similar problem.

Comment

Thank god cos I was freaking out about the update this weekend. Phew

Comment

Working...
                            X