metatrader 4 login to another account turns off EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metatrader 4 login to another account turns off EA

Ok. I have 2 accounts with the same broker. One account is going to have the EA enabled for signals. The other account I will manually enter trades.

However, when I switch between accounts, when I switch back to the account running the EA, the EA is always turned off. So how do I make it stay on?

To explain better. I have my metatrader 4 open to account I run EA on. Then I login into my non EA account. Then when I go to log back into my EA account on metatrader 4, the EA is always turned off. It stays on if I don't switch in between accounts but it is necessary to do so.

Anyone have a suggestion how I can fix this problem.

Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
    Ok. I have 2 accounts with the same broker. One account is going to have the EA enabled for signals. The other account I will manually enter trades.

However, when I switch between accounts, when I switch back to the account running the EA, the EA is always turned off. So how do I make it stay on?

To explain better. I have my metatrader 4 open to account I run EA on. Then I login into my non EA account. Then when I go to log back into my EA account on metatrader 4, the EA is always turned off. It stays on if I don't switch in between accounts but it is necessary to do so.

Anyone have a suggestion how I can fix this problem.
    You need to install 2 separate mt4 terminals. The EA is not attached to an account, it's attached to a terminal. Your trade copier account needs to be always open on your computer with the EA attached

Comment

delete.png

Uncheck the disable experts when the account is changed. Your problem will be solved. No need to open two mt4 terminals.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

But this will enable the ea on both accounts
        From what I understand he wants it enabled only on one of them
        Better have two separate installations of the mt4, one running the ea an done for manual trading

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I just went with 2 separate installs of meta4. thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X