Reconciliation Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconciliation Report?

Yesterday there was a SimpleTrader blog post about more features in the "Reconciliation Report". What is the reconciliation report? I have been a ST sub for quite awhile and have never found one. Might this be something that is available only in the optional extra paid Analytics Package? If so it would be helpful to mention that it is a paid extra when discussing it.

Thanks,
    Rod

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
    Yesterday there was a SimpleTrader blog post about more features in the "Reconciliation Report". What is the reconciliation report? I have been a ST sub for quite awhile and have never found one. Might this be something that is available only in the optional extra paid Analytics Package? If so it would be helpful to mention that it is a paid extra when discussing it.

Thanks,
    Rod
    Rod,

Yes that is correct. "Reconciliation Report" is only available for clients that subscribed to Analytics Package ($29.99 for 6 months). That is paid service because it uses extra resources on our end which we also have to pay for.

Comment

Daniel,

Where is the "reconciliation report" located (I've never seen it and I'm subscribed to Analytics)?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
        Daniel,

Where is the "reconciliation report" located (I've never seen it and I'm subscribed to Analytics)?

Thanks!
        Victor,

Go to "My Signals" page and there find the icon "Compare trades" (next to the "Edit Settings" icon).

Comment

Daniel - Thanks for the clarification on the Reconciliation Report.

Victor - Thanks for your post. At least I wasn't the only one wondering about it.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

Working...
          X