Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• littlemax
    replied
    Just been on connectforex.com help & reported the issue to them with trade details.
    edit: the 'remaining' portion of the trade has re-opened anyway now as the price pulled back & it was still open on master, so overall is now approx. back to where it should have been plus some extra from closing all of the original. Also better hedged as it was probably intended with more margin %.
    Last edited by littlemax; 08-04-2014, 06:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ScottFX
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemax View Post
    Hi Will,
    Partial trade close still seems to be a problem with the ea - http://www.connectforex.com/signal/2...fitNoRisk.html eurusd order opened on 29/7 @ 1.3417 did partial close on master on 1/8 but closed whole order on my account & another shown in the chat replies on that page.
    Happened to me too.

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Hi Will,
    Partial trade close still seems to be a problem with the ea - http://www.connectforex.com/signal/2...fitNoRisk.html eurusd order opened on 29/7 @ 1.3417 did partial close on master on 1/8 but closed whole order on my account & another shown in the chat replies on that page.
    Last edited by littlemax; 08-02-2014, 02:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TradeAlerter View Post
    While this is worked on i was will be trading 2 positions to allow the closing of one early and let one be the runner.

TA
    Your awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Darvall
    replied
    While this is worked on i was will be trading 2 positions to allow the closing of one early and let one be the runner.

TA

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    What's the update on this fellas Will/Daniel?

It's really really frustrating that Trade Alerter has been making GOOD pips but we are missing out on them. I thought it was fixed last week, but his current open trades just closed completely again for me. Now we are in 100+ pips since again.

I would LOVE to be able to properly replicate the traders with their partial closures.

Leave a comment:

• Dubovski
    replied
    Just a confirmation that the partial close is working now.

Thanks Will!

Dub.

/EDIT: Oh... It seems that it closes the first trade and opens a new trade afterwards, since the openingprice and the timestamps are different. Can you confirm this Will? You think that this can be fixed in version 6**?
    Please, just put it on low priority on your to-do list. It differs only a few pips and I can live with that. The main problem has been solved, which was more important!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Dubovski; 04-02-2014, 02:35 PM. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• meh
    replied
    Originally posted by WillT View Post
    Yup I've found the issue and fixing it now. It was related to the new MT4 update some weeks ago but its only just come up as a bug so sorry about this.

Its actually related to the sender not the receiver, so you guys won't need to do anything.
    Hello Willt, it's possible to make true/false? For partial closures.

Leave a comment:

• Dubovski
    replied
    Thanks for the fixing Will!

Dub.

Leave a comment:

• WillT
    replied
    Yup I've found the issue and fixing it now. It was related to the new MT4 update some weeks ago but its only just come up as a bug so sorry about this.

Its actually related to the sender not the receiver, so you guys won't need to do anything.

Leave a comment:

• Dubovski
    replied
    Will, have you found anything yet?

Last GU trade of TA has also not been partially closed.

The expert logs confirm that the whole trade has been closed. On the "signal view" page in the terminal there is "Out of Range" written for all the partial closed trades.

I hope this help you.

Dub.

Leave a comment:

• Tempestshade
    replied
    Anything come from your investigation into this matter?

Cheers,
    David

Leave a comment:

• WillT
    replied
    I'm looking into this at the minute.

Leave a comment:

• Dubovski
    replied
    Yes I have the same problem with the new EA.

I thought it was a mistake of myself, but apparently not.

Dub.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    started a topic Partial closures Not Working??

Partial closures Not Working??

I dont think that the partial closures are working on the new EA?

Some of TA's trades just closed the whole position?
Working...
X