Question on Changing VPS's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Changing VPS's

I'm a long time happy subscriber to Viper and am in the process of changing from CNS VPS to Beeks VPS through Global Prime.

Wondering what will happen when I start the new MT4 on the new VPS. I think it should just take over and handle the open Viper trades but want to be certain.

Also the MT4s on the new VPS will be build 625. Are there any differences in the way I install ST copier EA Ver 2.0 on build 625 than on 610?

Thanks for any assistance on this.

Cheers,
    Rod

it will handle them normally

and no changes between 610 to 625, just make sure you install the ea in the correct folder, open the folder form inside the MT4 by clicking on "File" then on "Open Data Folder"

Comment

That's good news. Thanks for letting me know. Yes I Installed EAs the same way I did with 610 - at the data folder. Actually the new system is quite good.

Cheers,
      Rod

Comment

Can you please mention your old system vs new one and what are good/bad things and why did you change?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

My annual subscription was up at CNS. My new Beeks is through Global Prime and I hope to eventually get enough lots traded so that it will be free. That's the main reason for the change. My service for the last 2 or 3 years at CNS was always excellent. Disliked their website though.

Also I have less MT4s running than I used to so can get by (I hope) with the cheapest Beeks package.

Not sure what you mean by old vs new sytem? If I haven't given you enough information please let me know.

I now have my GP MT4 with Viper running on Beeks but don't have Allow Trading for the EA on yet. Will do that tomorrow.

Thanks again for your first post here.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

Just wanted to know why changing from. Cns to beeks which seems to be just to save some money and had nothing to do with which is better
            Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X