BETA Testers for new Simpletrader Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillT View Post
    I want to put a graph there, but I have no idea what to graph... There isn't anything of any real use to graph
    I think a histogram of each of my signal providers(past and present) showing P&L or a line chart of each of them over time - I really like the excel s/s that was shared on the forum a few weeks back which has these two graphs included...?

Comment

I've just added a pretty handy graph.

A lot of it comes down to generating graphs fast enough on the fly on that page.

Comment

the green used for showing trades in profit in history or open trades is too light for my eyes

can it get a little darker please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post
          the green used for showing trades in profit in history or open trades is too light for my eyes

can it get a little darker please ?

Will can you please look into that ?

Comment

On my phone (nexus 5 - android) I don't get to see the full tables in the account history pages even if I turn my phone on the side. Is there a way to scroll across the tables?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

yes this is also another issue with the new interface

it is general issue if you are using a screen with width resolution of 1080

Comment

Hello Will,

I agree with the issue pointed by Okda about the "green

Comment

Hi Will,

All good efforts! Could you kindly tell us if the Managed Hosting is as reliable as the EA's VPS connection method? Which copying method has better latency? Is this new method the same as the DC connection that used to be available on the old control panel?

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

My feedback is entirely petty and selfish, however it would be lovely if there was a shortcut to get to the signals page?

At the momenet its a 2 click process i.e. My Signals > Show All

Wheres time is money, so i'd love to be able to just click 1 link / button to get there.

Comment

Victor,
                      Wait till you subscribe to a signal with a lot of history, for example I am SiamFx client, to open the activity page it takes a lot of time since it loads all of the trades at once,

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Victor,
                        Wait till you subscribe to a signal with a lot of history, for example I am SiamFx client, to open the activity page it takes a lot of time since it loads all of the trades at once,

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                        Thanks for reminding me Okda!

That was going to be my feedback. The signal page should really only load max 20 or 30 trades from the history on first load, OR load them with AJAX after page load.

The SiamFX page takes about 10secs to render before you can enjoy the use of your browser again due to all the history loading in the background
                        Last edited by timo; 05-15-2014, 08:15 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by happypips View Post
                          Hi Will,

All good efforts! Could you kindly tell us if the Managed Hosting is as reliable as the EA's VPS connection method? Which copying method has better latency? Is this new method the same as the DC connection that used to be available on the old control panel?

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
                          Hi Happy,

Managed hosting is identical to the VPS. The only difference is we host your account on our servers.
                          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Activity page takes 75 seconds to open on my 512Kbit home connection

i really don't know why we don't get any feedback regarding our complains ?? are we reporting in the wrong place? should we open a ticket or send an email ?
                            Last edited by Okda; 05-15-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Activity page takes 75 seconds to open on my 512Kbit home connection

i really don't know why we don't get any feedback regarding our complains ?? are we reporting in the wrong place? should we open a ticket or send an email ?
                              Hi Guys,

Apologies for the lack of response. We will work through these improvements over the next couple of weeks.

Right now Will is focused on building our cTrader integration. It's a huge task and he prefers not to be diverted while he's coding it so that he can focus.

This integration is like a 1,000 piece puzzle, you know roughly where all the pieces are when you're working through it and putting it together, however if you walk away for a few days it just looks like jumbled up pieces of cardboard again.

We definitely appreciate the feedback and will get onto it as soon as we can
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Another suggestion for when you've knocked off cTrader Will

- In the Trade history tab, can we have the facility to filter results by signal provider & date please? With summary totals down the bottom of the table?

At the end of the day / week / month I'd like to be able to see all trades from 1 signal, and be able to tally up the pips / slippage more easily.
                                Currently its a calculator job, and is especially tedious if the trader uses baskets and has lots of smaller trades

- And similarly, in the Analytics tab, can we have pips and slippage included in the graphs, not just dollarz?
                                Pips is infinitely more useful than dollars, as dollars are subjective

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X