cTrader Copier (cAlgo Copier)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cTrader Copier (cAlgo Copier)

Hey guys, we are close to being able to release our cTrader EA which will allow you to follow our forex signals with a cTrader account. I've written a little blog here: http://blog.simpletrader.net/?p=391

I'd be interested to know who will be interested in trying cTrader and who would prefer this over the current MT4.

We will be offering full cTrader VPS support and also the managed service will support cTrader.

Sounds good WillT,

Just downloaded the platform, does indeed look alot more modern, (looks up broker rates)

Comment

Will,

Will the analytics package be able to compare both by broker and platform?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes it will - it works in exactly the same way , so plugs into our existing EA servers so in terms of data - its all the same.

Comment

Nice. I'll be waiting for a month or so first and see how ctrader slippage compares with mt4. ctrader needs to perform at least 0.2 pips per trade better on average before it is worth changing over

Comment

From tests we are seeing similar performance, but they appear to be using different liquidity which just opens things up a little.

Comment

Sounds good. Are you guys still looking at DC for ctrader?

Comment

After almost a year I started loosing patience to be honest. It just doesn't work as well as we want it to, so until they can help us get it working how we want we probably won't go much further with it right now.

Comment

No problem. Great to hear there's an EA solution available!

Comment

Great work Will!

If tests go as planned, I'd be seriously interested in making the switch over. I'm on IC Markets and would be using the Managed Service.

Comment

have a ctrader account with ic markets. as soon as possible would like to test it.
                      thx a lot
                      cris

Comment

Eagerly waiting to test this out.

Comment

Working...
                        X