Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analytics Package

Hello,

I am using STVPS and subscribed to Day Fox and FX Viper.

When I go to my control panel on the Simpletrader website I can see in my trade history to see how the two traders have done.

Is there someway to separate the results from the two traders so I can see my results from each trader individually?

In the trade history I can only see the combined results.

Does the Analytic Package separate these results so you can see how each trader has done on your account?

Thanks,
    Kevin

I guess you are looking at the chart at the top of the main page.

If you click on "Go to My Signals", then View My Activity" you will see the stats. for each signal individually.
    You will not see the slippage detailed unless you have purchased the Analytics package, in which case you will have an analytics tab under the "View My Activity" section.

Comment

What I'm looking for is the Profit total of each individual trader, not a listing of all the individual trades on my account.

Kevin

Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
      I guess you are looking at the chart at the top of the main page.

If you click on "Go to My Signals", then View My Activity" you will see the stats. for each signal individually.
      You will not see the slippage detailed unless you have purchased the Analytics package, in which case you will have an analytics tab under the "View My Activity" section.

Comment

Yeah in the analytics package it gets broken down by signal. You can also just link your account to MyFxBook or FX Blue and custom analyze it by comment or magic number.

Comment

Yeah I've tried doing the custom analyze with MyFxBook by magic numbers. There sure is a lot of magic numbers to sort through and choose the correct ones.

I was just hoping there was an easier way to find out Profit by each signal.

Originally posted by ultracat View Post
          Yeah in the analytics package it gets broken down by signal. You can also just link your account to MyFxBook or FX Blue and custom analyze it by comment or magic number.

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
            Yeah I've tried doing the custom analyze with MyFxBook by magic numbers. There sure is a lot of magic numbers to sort through and choose the correct ones.

I was just hoping there was an easier way to find out Profit by each signal.
            If you look around the forum I uploaded an excel spreadsheet which gives a pretty good breakdown. All you need to do is save your mt4 history to your c drive and run the spreadsheet. It does most of the work for you

Last edited by pearcey2; 08-24-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Thanks so much for this, unfortunately I have no idea of how to use this. I've saved my mt4 history to my c: drive, but that is about as far as I can go. Never used a spreadsheet before.

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
              If you look around the forum I uploaded an excel spreadsheet which gives a pretty good breakdown. All you need to do is save your mt4 history to your c drive and run the spreadsheet. It does most of the work for you

http://www.forexsignals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276

Comment

Thanks so much for this, unfortunately I have no idea of how to use this. I've saved my mt4 history to my c: drive, but that is about as far as I can go. Never used a spreadsheet before.
                On the first page there is a grey button. Click it and wait a bit. The graphs on the next few pages will update

Comment

Sorry to be so dumb about this, but where is this grey button? I'm using Open Office, does it work with that?

On the first page there is a grey button. Click it and wait a bit. The graphs on the next few pages will update

Comment

Sorry to be so dumb about this, but where is this grey button? I'm using Open Office, does it work with that?
                    Oh! I haven't used open office, only MS Excel. There's a good chance the macros won't work sorry!

Comment

No problem. Thanks for the assistance.

Oh! I haven't used open office, only MS Excel. There's a good chance the macros won't work sorry!

Comment

Working...
                      X