Simpletrader EA 3.3 AND installer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Hye guys, is this absolutely necessry to upgrade to the newset EA just yet?

I am on 2.1 and it is working fine no dramas. SHould I change to 3.3 now?
    BRM,

It's not necessary but it's highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest EA using our installer (auto-upgrade program included):

https://www.simpletrader.net/install...trader-MT4.zip

Comment

I received a message letting me know "MT4 EA version 3.3 has been released with full installer. Numerous new fixes implemented in this release. " and found this thread so it saves me starting a new one.

I will do this at the weekend if you think it will not interfere with the currently open trades, will it or should I wait until the basket is closed before installing?

I am assuming that this not relevant to me and I do not send signals? "MT4 Sender EA version 2.4 has been released - we do recommend upgrading to this latest release"

Comment

Originally posted by Grandtime View Post
        I received a message letting me know "MT4 EA version 3.3 has been released with full installer. Numerous new fixes implemented in this release. " and found this thread so it saves me starting a new one.

I will do this at the weekend if you think it will not interfere with the currently open trades, will it or should I wait until the basket is closed before installing?

I am assuming that this not relevant to me and I do not send signals? "MT4 Sender EA version 2.4 has been released - we do recommend upgrading to this latest release"
        Yes, you will upgrade only SimpleTrader EA Sender (latest version is 3.3) by simply running our installer (Simpletrader-Setup.exe).

And yes, it will take over all of your open trades so you don't need until the basket of trades is closed.

Comment

Hello Daniel, thank-you for the reply.

It really was as simple as you said it would be. V3.3 up and running.

Will new versions install in the MT4 EA folder from now on?

Comment

Working...
          X