Partial closing a partial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial closing a partial

Hello, I've upgraded to 3.5 as the version I was using was totally incorrectly calculating lot sizes. I didn't even realise there was a blog that I needed to subscribe to, but whatever.

I've had to partial close some of Dayfox's trades to bring them in line with what they should be. for example, say I've closed 50% of one position, and then he goes to close 50% of one of his. What happens? Does it close 50% of my open one?

Thanks

Originally posted by ColdHypno View Post
    Hello, I've upgraded to 3.5 as the version I was using was totally incorrectly calculating lot sizes. I didn't even realise there was a blog that I needed to subscribe to, but whatever.

I've had to partial close some of Dayfox's trades to bring them in line with what they should be. for example, say I've closed 50% of one position, and then he goes to close 50% of one of his. What happens? Does it close 50% of my open one?

Thanks
    ColdHypno,

Partials are also calculated using account balance so if you already closed 50% of a position yourself (manually) and if master will close later 50% nothing will happen, meaning SimpleTrader EA won't close 50% (again) of your position.

Comment

Working...
    X