Copier issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copier issues.

You promised a email regarding pre 3.4 issues. Why is this kept quiet?

I was told to only check every few months yet pre 3.4 is costing many thousands of dollars including me.
    Last edited by dazz1975; 10-23-2014, 02:59 AM.

Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
    You promised a email regarding pre 3.4 issues. Why is this kept quiet?

I was told to only check every few months yet pre 3.4 is costing many thousands of dollars including me. I was promised a email notification to all customers over 24 hours ago yet nothing sent. My thinking is that forex signals is protecting their bottom line.

Shame on you guys.
    We are trying to be proactive as much as we can. Nothing is being kept quiet as you can see that we are communicating with everyone here on the forums. I know that your concern is about DayFox signal and Nick has replied here: http://www.forexsignals.com/forum/sh...ll=1#post20039

Comment

My problem is Daniel we were told to set and forget. Not everyone checks forums. Nick has said check your account every few months. A mass mailer would be easy enough to notify that pre 3.4 software has some lot multiplyer issues. When staff tell us check every few months and not worry than some people will leave it go and check seldomly.

I for one are getting greatly differing results compared to master account because of lot multiplyer differences which are unfortunately having a negative impact on my account but I have rectified any future lot issue unless 3.5 has lot issues.

My gripe is that unless you frequent the forums you would be unaware of issue. At least if you emailed everyone than everyone has been notified at same time and you have effectively done your job.

If a company has hads its customers details hacked they don't just enter it on a forum. They notify all impacted people via phone, email or other correspondance to all clients who could of been affected.

Dayfox is not the problem here. It is regarding pre 3.4 copier issues and notifying of customers.

I don't mean to be rude but for me this has been poorly handled. I am not asking for compensation or anything but I believe any issue that could have an adverse effect on any clients account should be communicated directly to client / clients not by a forum which may or may not be read.
      Last edited by dazz1975; 10-22-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Dazz,

The copier has been working in the same way for the last 2 years - and 3.5 only changes how we manage risk. At this time we are still working with a few of the clients that have seen effects on their day fox accounts to look at the best scenarios.

Until this has been done, there is no mass email to be sent.

Comment

Thanks WillT. A little late for me. I am in a bigger drawdown than Dayfox and by quite alot even with less risk. Thankyou for your replies.

Comment

Working...
          X