Copier + VPS in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copier + VPS in New York

Hey guys, in the coming months we are looking at potentially offering the copier in New York as well as the UK - with this, will come a few things:

- NY VPS with Cross Connect to your broker
    - NY Copier connecting to your VPS with 0.1ms latency

This is going to be a huge move for us so I'd like to see what sort of interest people would have - Please tell us if you'd

1. Like to copier in NY as well
    2. Would you take one of our VPS if we can offer cross connect to your broker

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by WillT View Post
    Hey guys, in the coming months we are looking at potentially offering the copier in New York as well as the UK - with this, will come a few things:

- NY VPS with Cross Connect to your broker
    - NY Copier connecting to your VPS with 0.1ms latency

This is going to be a huge move for us so I'd like to see what sort of interest people would have - Please tell us if you'd

1. Like to copier in NY as well
    2. Would you take one of our VPS if we can offer cross connect to your broker

Thanks a lot
    I would definitely run the copier + vps on NY if I had the option

Comment

I would definitely run the copier + vps in NY if I had the option also

Comment

Cross connect would improve speed times so would definitely take that option. That's the only reason I'm with CNS at the moment.

Originally posted by kmf View Post
        I would definitely run the copier + vps in NY if I had the option also

Comment

Definitely interested Will, I already have sub to ST VPS in NY & running copier, look forward to it happening.

Comment

Hi Will,

That is a definite plus and give you an edge over existing options like Beeks and CNS.
            Have been looking forward to NY copier for a long time now.
            Just wondering...how would this be implemented and what is the plan to transition forward from the existing system ?
            for the most optimal setup, the signal providers would have to be also based in NY and using NY broker too...would you be encouraging providers to do that too ?

Cheers
            Last edited by SpiderX; 12-04-2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Will,

would be great to have both functions in one location!

Best regards

Comment

If pricing is competitive i would surely sign up. No more than $30USD a month with capability of 5 MT4 platforms I would sign up instantly

Comment

Price would remain same as currently on forexvps.net

Comment

Would deffo tempt me to shift from Terminal at home to VPS.

P.s. I assume Cross Connect works with brokers whose servers are located within the NY4 Equinix facility?
                    Last edited by SteveOSling; 12-04-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Will,

Just a suggestion..maybe after you all get x-connected, you could have a groupon like promotion.
                      Where you can give new subscribers to your vps a 20-30% discount for 3-6 months IF maybe 50-80? people sign up for the deal.
                      It would be a win-win situation to get people to jump from Beeks/CNS to forexvps.

Cheers

Comment

As long as copier in UK is also available.. I am ok with it. And of course decently implemented

Comment

Spiderx that's a great idea

Comment

I see many users shifting to w2cloud which offer better specs than ur basic vps at amazing prices.I am still with STVPS but plz think about it or 2015 i may shift to them.

Comment

Having copier in NY is a great idea as my liquidity provider and VPS are located there.

When are you looking to have this?
                              Last edited by klass; 12-05-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X