No announcement yet.

Copier + VPS in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest I'm not interested in competing with companies who drive the market down. We want to focus on high end customer service and great uptime not volume. I'd not like to see anyone move from our vps but if you feel they can offer you a better service then good luck.

Comment

Can I suggest that the VPS and Simple trader login website have the option of 2FA? Two-factor-Authentication via the google app would add an extra layer of security and give everyone a lot more peace of mind. CNS has 2FA for their VPS and it's one of the reasons I went with them.

Originally posted by WillT View Post
      I'll be honest I'm not interested in competing with companies who drive the market down. We want to focus on high end customer service and great uptime not volume. I'd not like to see anyone move from our vps but if you feel they can offer you a better service then good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by oandagut View Post
        I see many users shifting to w2cloud which offer better specs than ur basic vps at amazing prices.I am still with STVPS but plz think about it or 2015 i may shift to them.
        The prices and offer from w2cloud look great.
        But stvps still got a great edge if they offer xconnect and also house the copier on the same location.
        That would give the most optimal setup for all those who are following signals and it would be worth the pay a slight premium for the above reason.

Will

would be looking forward to your "groupon" deal soon !

Cheer

Comment

i still don't see the added value of your VPS offer, even if in NY4, compared to CNS and BeeksFX and won't use it. I'll stay with BeeksFX.

the primary value of cross-connect is NOT latency, but reliability. I repeat this since years again and again and people always fall into the latency trap again.

Copier server in NY4 is ONLY beneficial to me, if signal provider sends signal from VPS in NY4 + executes on broker in NY4. This info is a MUST HAVE, should be provided together with signal info, and is missing today.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberryder View Post
            Copier server in NY4 is ONLY beneficial to me, if signal provider sends signal from VPS in NY4 + executes on broker in NY4. This info is a MUST HAVE, should be provided together with signal info, and is missing today.
            Agreed.
            This should be a must have to get an edge over other vps services.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by WillT View Post
              Hey guys, in the coming months we are looking at potentially offering the copier in New York as well as the UK - with this, will come a few things:

- NY VPS with Cross Connect to your broker
              - NY Copier connecting to your VPS with 0.1ms latency

This is going to be a huge move for us so I'd like to see what sort of interest people would have - Please tell us if you'd

1. Like to copier in NY as well
              2. Would you take one of our VPS if we can offer cross connect to your broker

Thanks a lot
              Hi Will,

is there any news on Copier + VPS in NYC ?

I think many people would be interested to know about the evolution of the project..

Thank you!

bull_2nd

Comment

I am very interested

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
                  I am very interested
                  me too .

Comment

I'm using icmarkets and located in US. What VPS service do you prefer me Will?

Comment

Hey guys,

We are on with testing this all at the minute. Realistically we are probably looking at another 6-8 weeks before we get to a public stage as the testing process takes a long time to make sure we are happy with everything.

Comment

Hello WillT,

Anything new regarding Copier + VPS in NY? Also special offer for VIP club members would be nice.

BR

Comment

Any update on this? I am very interested too.

Comment

any date?

Will, is it still a running project?

Will it be x-connected (same data center) to ICM servers ?

thanks
                            Last edited by BMM; 04-16-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMM View Post
                              any date?

Will, is it still a running project?

Will it be x-connected (same data center) to ICM servers ?

thanks
                              Hi Will,

are the testing still running? Will the new Copier+VPS x-connected in the same data centre to ICM servers in NYC?

Thank you

cheers
                              bull_2nd

Comment

Is this still running project or not? Please update us.

Comment

Working...
                                X