Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the relationship between ForexSignals.com and SimpleTrader.net?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the relationship between ForexSignals.com and SimpleTrader.net?

ForexSignals.com and SimpleTrader.net are owned by the same company Forex Signal Services.

We created these two separate entities to separate the products that we offer.

ForexSignals.com is aimed at providing a community for traders to interact inside our trading room and follow professional traders. It's my baby and I'm very proud of what we've been able to achieve. The goal here is to find the best traders possible and offer their signals through the copier. I trust every trader that I have on this site to the extent that I risk my own cash following them.

SimpleTrader.net was born from us developing a solid copier for ForexSignals.com. As we began building it we realised it could cold be offered as a stand alone product for other vendors to sell their signals. It is designed in a way that a vendor can sell their signals without exposing their clients to other vendors (and possibly losing them).
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Hi
    What is the relationship to Connectforex.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozkil View Post
      Hi
      What is the relationship to Connectforex.com?
      Hi Fozkil,

Connectforex.com is another one of our sites. We built this to offer other vendors that are using the SimpleTrader network a place to sell their signals.

It is all linked in with the SimpleTrader control panel.

For a signal to qualify for this site it needs to be on a live account over $500 and have a minimum of 8 weeks history.

Comment

Hi Nick,

what does it take to become a SENIOR MEMBER, I am 54 of Age....still juniour,,,,thanks for the compliment m8 ! (lol)

dminico

Comment

Can you explain the difference between the signals on here and connectforex.com/simpletrader.net?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by pippop View Post
            Can you explain the difference between the signals on here and connectforex.com/simpletrader.net?

Cheers.
            Anyone who can trade and who has more than 500$ in their accounts and with 3 months of live tradeing can publish their signals on connectforex.com. Anyone can do that.

Nick has a way of identifying the best traders, those traders come in to forexsignals.com, so basically connectforex.com signals are open to public. signals at forexsignals.com have gone thru Nick's critical analysis and are found to be good
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Thanks Smart,

Yes, that's correct.

I vouch for the traders here and place my own money behind the signals. That is the critical difference.

Comment

I vouch for the traders here and place my own money behind the signals. That is the critical difference.
                So may I ask what is the point of having the signals on the other websites if they are second rate? If you wont back them personally then why should anyone else?

Do you feel this could have a negative effect on this site, seen as though they are all related? I mean if someone subscribed to one of the signals on the your affiliated sites and then the signal bombed hard would you feel responsible in anyway?

I still think you are doing a great job and providing some real transparency to the online world, and I am using one of these signals on a live account. I am just curios as to how you feel about the other sites and the signals being provided.

Cheers.

Comment

That's an interesting point pippop. I've had thoughts along those lines also.

Whilst I think having the second site is a great idea to provide vendors a reliable signal copying service, I think it could always try go a little further in terms of transparency and accountability.

One suggestion I have is to not allow vendors to delete / edit comments from the signal page. At present they can self moderate all of the comments, which i think is a terrible idea. I've seen a few signal pages have legitimate questions and concerns constantly deleted, and only favourable comments left there. Especially complaints or people pulling vendors up on BS, these are regularly deleted. One shonky vendor I'm wagging my finger at here is Dark Force Extreme Scalper - yes you.

If vendors were made to 'request' that comments be deleted, this would persuade them to leave them there. I know moderation would be a bit of extra work, but its something that could be done weekly, and the more vendors have to wait the more likely they are to leave them there. I think leaving comments there is a good thing, as then it is more of an honest discourse about the signal. Which at times is the only place subs can discuss it. If a sub can see another subs negative comment, it might be the difference between them waiting a week or two, and potentially saving some of the hard earned.

Still, the more i'm on this network of sites, the more it continues to impress me with its constant evolution. Great job all round guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pippop View Post
                    So may I ask what is the point of having the signals on the other websites if they are second rate? If you wont back them personally then why should anyone else?

Do you feel this could have a negative effect on this site, seen as though they are all related? I mean if someone subscribed to one of the signals on the your affiliated sites and then the signal bombed hard would you feel responsible in anyway?

I still think you are doing a great job and providing some real transparency to the online world, and I am using one of these signals on a live account. I am just curios as to how you feel about the other sites and the signals being provided.

Cheers.
                    Pippop, Nick is just a software vendor for connectforex.com signals. He provides a software so other vendors can sell their signals, They may be better than the signals that Nick is vouching for or may be worse. Thats a different thing altogether. All he does is just to provide them some software so that their trades can be copied by others. you can do your own analysis and if you find signals that are suited to you
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Hi Pippop,

As Smart mentioned, ConnectForex.com is a marketplace for every trader using the SimpleTrader trade copier. They aren't the second rate signals. Many of these vendors have their own businesses and client networks, ConnectForex is simply an additional place for them to list their signal and allows everyone that enjoys using our interface to browse alternatives.

Forex is a fairly faceless industry. One of our aims at ForexSignals.com is to change this, and support our traders by building an educated community.

Timo - Great suggestion. We will try and implement that change this coming week.

Comment

I think it could always try go a little further in terms of transparency and accountability. One suggestion I have is to not allow vendors to delete / edit comments from the signal page
                        Yes that would be a great way to keep it real... I love reading the feedback left by the subs, it really does help with the final decision.

All he does is just to provide them some software so that their trades can be copied by others
                        Forex is a fairly faceless industry. One of our aims at ForexSignals.com is to change this, and support our traders by building an educated community.
                        Nick appears to be more than just the guy that provides the software. He is the face of trading successfully using signals. Nick has built an aura of trust, the face of Forex signals and a person we all want to believe in. He has removed the barrier from being some person on the web to being an actual person we can see in his videos and follow along with in the forum and on myfxbook.

All he does is just to provide them some software so that their trades can be copied by others
                        And his work in this area is greatly appreciated, as is yours Smart Trader
                        Last edited by pippop; 05-11-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Hi Pippop,

As Smart mentioned, ConnectForex.com is a marketplace for every trader using the SimpleTrader trade copier. They aren't the second rate signals. Many of these vendors have their own businesses and client networks, ConnectForex is simply an additional place for them to list their signal and allows everyone that enjoys using our interface to browse alternatives.

Timo - Great suggestion. We will try and implement that change this coming week.

Hi Nick, Signal Providers on connectforex.com can still delete comments left by Subs or potential subs . I experienced this myself from the vendor Ying and Yang signal who deleted my question and comment at end of July14.

What has been done to stop the Signal provider/Vendor deleting comments/questions left by subs since your comment on 11th May ?
                          Are they now deleted on request to simpletrader ? , Is there any criteria for the request to delete ?

I find subs comments helpful when deciding on a signal.

Thanks
                          Last edited by genki7; 09-15-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

hi Nick
                            what is the relationship between myfxbook and your companies (if any)?
                            I saw some signals that were supposedly verified but obviously fake_ i suspect some collusionbeteen a whitelable broker and teh signal provider

Comment

Originally posted by rob1234 View Post
                              hi Nick
                              what is the relationship between myfxbook and your companies (if any)?
                              I saw some signals that were supposedly verified but obviously fake_ i suspect some collusionbeteen a whitelable broker and teh signal provider

I have been on this website for the last 3yrs and have to say Nick is more upfront and honest I have seen.

The Myfxbook is independent to this website and nothing to do with Nick or a Broker .
                              MyFx book results are not perfect and can be manipulated as I have seen many times over the years when looking at vendors results for EA's (Automated Trading robots. So Yes , I understand your issue re the honesty of Myfxbook.

I can say since I have followed and am still following some signals that the Myfx book for his main traders (Goldstar. Smart2,Fx Fusion, Viper,Steady Capture,Kili) are accurate otherwise you would have people in the forum screaming loud and clear.

You may need to say which signals specifically you are concerned about, then maybe some one can assist.your further.

Good luck in your Forex journey.

Comment

Working...
                              X