Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v.3.7 Receiver EA

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems installing the latest v3.7 ST EA? I've tried everything to get it installed and it just keeps removing itself from the chart it is attached to.

Does anyone know where I can download v3.5 again?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Hi,

That is because you're still running it with the old DLL file. This probably happened because the terminal was opened when you ran the installer and the DLL file remains locked and unable to be updated when the terminal is open. If you copied the files manually do the DLL file too not just the ex4 EA file.

1. Close all MT4 terminals.
    2. Run the installer, choose repair

This will be able to update the DLL.

Comment

Hi Brandon,

I've tried it several times with the MT4 terminal closed and the installer doesn't install v3.7. but I just copied the files manually and everything works great now
      Last edited by kmf; 07-04-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
        Hi Brandon,

I've tried it several times with the MT4 terminal closed and the installer doesn't install v3.7. but I just copied the files manually and everything works great now
        I had the exact same experience.

Cheers,
        Rod

Comment

Hi Brandon,

Nick mentioned sometime that he was using the dynamic risk multiplier. Is that available for us yet? I can't see it in the dropdown

Comment

Originally posted by nwboater View Post
            I had the exact same experience.
            Cheers,
            Rod
            We'll lookout for more reports of folks having trouble with it. You can also try the Simpletrader Updater on the Windows Start Menu.

On the Dynamic Lots thingy last i heard is that feature is still coming so not enabled yet or at least not enabled for everyone. 3.7 EA was a prerequisite for it. I'll ask Will to comment on when that might be enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon View Post
              We'll lookout for more reports of folks having trouble with it. You can also try the Simpletrader Updater on the Windows Start Menu.

On the Dynamic Lots thingy last i heard is that feature is still coming so not enabled yet or at least not enabled for everyone. 3.7 EA was a prerequisite for it. I'll ask Will to comment on when that might be enabled.
              I had the same issue. I ran the updater from the start menu but had MT4 open. A reinstall fixed it. There should be a window to close all mt4 instances during the update I think

Comment

Hey guys the dynamic lots will be available shortly - we are still doing internal tests.

Basically it will allow you to set a risk of 1 - if the master was a different currency to your own, then it would automatically do the adjustments based on the exchange rate so you can know that you really are copying the master in perfect risk multiplication.

Comment

I have my VPS set to reboot and restart mt4 once daily. This fixes any crashes that may have occurred while unattended. I notice that since installing the latest simpletrader, that simpletrader sometimes fails to start on the reboot, and I need to remove it from the chart and restart it.??? Also; a suggestion: It would be useful if there was an option to re-enter a manually closed trade if it comes back in range.

Comment

Originally posted by WillT View Post
                    Hey guys the dynamic lots will be available shortly - we are still doing internal tests.

Basically it will allow you to set a risk of 1 - if the master was a different currency to your own, then it would automatically do the adjustments based on the exchange rate so you can know that you really are copying the master in perfect risk multiplication.
                    Any news regarding the implementation of the dynamic lot feature? How is the testing going?

Dub.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
                      Any news regarding the implementation of the dynamic lot feature? How is the testing going?

Dub.
                      Let's hope this feature will be implemented in 2016...

Anyhow, thanks for all the work you (ST-Team) did in the past years! It's a pleasure being a customer of such pro's!!

Merry Christmas and a happy 2016!

Dub.

Comment

I hope so too!

Comment

Nick & Co,

Can we expect this feature in the near future? What are the plans?

I think that many of the European brothers are eager to see this going live!

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Comment

I'm also wondering about this and eagerly waiting for this. An update would be nice

Comment

Yeah it would be great to have as long as it didn't affect any trades.

Comment

Working...
                              X