X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post
    I played with mql5 signals before finding here, it is indeed them that are limited to one an account, its not about the broker its how metaquotes has built its own signal service into MT4

while using forexsignals.com's copier it is an EA, this EA copies to your account as many signals as you like, any broker,

//Ben
    That is what I was trying to say, but you have put it much more succinctly.

adastra: Take note of dupapa's post and ignore all the others.
    Last edited by BillHuppert; 07-25-2015, 12:42 PM. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    I played with mql5 signals before finding here, it is indeed them that are limited to one an account, its not about the broker its how metaquotes has built its own signal service into MT4

while using forexsignals.com's copier it is an EA, this EA copies to your account as many signals as you like, any broker,

//Ben

Leave a comment:

• adastra
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    I have more than one Simpletrader signal connected to my one account on MT4. A lot of members here do.
    Ok, thanks for confirming. I am with Tallinex and perhaps their support thought my question was about their mql5.com signals. So perhaps those are limited to one per account on their service. In any case, I will post again if and when I find out something relevant. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Originally posted by adastra View Post
    Ok, paint me confused. What does a single signal instance per account really mean? Can I have more than one signal from two separate sources hooked up to one account on MT4? Thanks.
    I have more than one Simpletrader signal connected to my one account on MT4. A lot of members here do.

Leave a comment:

• adastra
    replied
    Originally posted by BillHuppert View Post
    I think you will find it's a MetaQuotes specific thing. Their copying technology will only allow a single signal instance per account.
    It also has far fewer safety features and is much less configurable than the Simple Trader copier (in my opinion )
    Ok, paint me confused. What does a single signal instance per account really mean? Can I have more than one signal from two separate sources hooked up to one account on MT4? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Oh ok, thanks. I think this is a broker-specific issue then.
    I think you will find it's a MetaQuotes specific thing. Their copying technology will only allow a single signal instance per account.
    It also has far fewer safety features and is much less configurable than the Simple Trader copier (in my opinion )

Leave a comment:

• adastra
    replied
    Oh ok, thanks. I think this is a broker-specific issue then.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    I emailed my broker and they said that MetaQuotes allows only one signal per trading account. Is this true in all circumstances? And if so, is there another way to deal with it than actually having only one signal per account?

Thanks, any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    That is incorrect. You can have as many signals as you want on your account.

Leave a comment:

• adastra
    started a topic Only one signal per account allowed?

Only one signal per account allowed?

I emailed my broker and they said that MetaQuotes allows only one signal per trading account. Is this true in all circumstances? And if so, is there another way to deal with it than actually having only one signal per account?

Thanks, any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Working...
X